realsexdoll.com

New member looking for wisdom on first purchase

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ypdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

New member looking for wisdom on first purchase

Post by ypdoll »

Hi there!

I'm a new member on this forum and this is my first post! :)
I am:
- A healthy single man in my 30s living in Australia.
- I'm in my own flat, so privacy is not a problem.
- Not totally new to toys, I have a Japanese onahole and an onahip. However, I am after something more.

After stumbling around on Google's doll information for a couple of hours, I quickly felt both overwhelmed and unsure of the security in many of the sites found in my search.
I am so relieved I found this forum and hereby humbly ask for your wisdom on my next steps towards a first ever doll purchase!

- My budget is decent (I hope!) at $2k-3k AUD. I believe that means I am looking for a TPE doll?
- As I said, Aussie, so need shipping to Australia. Should I be after an Australian vendor? Or a reputable international one that ships to Australian customers?
- So what doll?
Size: I feel a 165 cm (5"5) one seems optimal for my height...
Looks: I'm after something with a pretty Asian looking face and a nice hot body.
This is an example of a 165cm D Cup one that got my pulse racing. So I guess this is "my type"!
I understand this site below may not be that reliable, I probably won't order from there, just using the pic as an example.
http://www.lovesexdolls.com.au/165cm-an ... -skeleton/
Now I tried to find what this is from the trusted sites listed. I really am guessing but am I looking at a "WM doll"? It looks like the same picture as the top left one at this WM page.
http://wmdollshop.com/tpe-dolls/?sort=featured&page=2
Clicking into the link though gave me a tonne of customising options and I started getting lost again haha.

I would appreciate info on where to browse given my situation and/or better product options than the beauty I linked.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Ilvrfm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New member looking for wisdom on first purchase

Post by Ilvrfm »

One thing I noticed is That Aussie Doll site is Way Over Priced, a doll that sells for 900 They wanted 3489 then cut the price to just over 1900 , Witch is still 1000 too much , Don't Rush things and get ripped off , do your home work

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Ilvrfm wrote:One thing I noticed is That Aussie Doll site is Way Over Priced, a doll that sells for 900 They wanted 3489 then cut the price to just over 1900 , Witch is still 1000 too much , Don't Rush things and get ripped off , do your home work
The prices quoted on the website are in Australian dollars. In your reply you are referring to a doll which could cost $900, even if the 900 is US dollars this is too cheap for a full sized TPE doll and is more than likely a fake or cheap copy.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

ypdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ypdoll »

Ok sounds like it is indeed a WM doll. So maybe let me simplify the question...
What's the best site for an Australian consumer to browse for a WM doll?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

also from Australia and new to dolls. i think there is only one site on tdf that is in Australia. im not certain if its AU stock. browse through the vendor/manufacturer section and see what each has to offer. there are dolls that overlap but each tends to have something unique. most do international shipping and i believe generally manufacture once you purchase as you have a certain level of customization.
keep an eye out for sales
this seller has some great Asian dolls http://www.dollhouse168.biz/product.php

edit. just something to factor in is that Australian customs is taking issue for dolls 140cm and under. but if your looking for something taller you will be fine

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

ypdoll wrote:Ok sounds like it is indeed a WM doll. So maybe let me simplify the question...
Well hopefully our resident expert on Aussie affairs Anung Un Rama will pick up on this thread and be able to give you some advice.

Edit: I'll send him a PM and ask him to look in.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Well hopefully our resident expert on Aussie affairs Anung Un Rama will pick up on this thread and be able to give you some advice.[/quote]

yeah..this. he has kinda been my go to guy :thumbs_up:

ypdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ypdoll »

Mondoon wrote:
ypdoll wrote:Ok sounds like it is indeed a WM doll. So maybe let me simplify the question...
Well hopefully our resident expert on Aussie affairs Anung Un Rama will pick up on this thread and be able to give you some advice.

Oh there's an Australian expert!? Great! Thanks very much.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Our Aussie experts will be along shortly to help you. In the meantime, some nuggets of wisdom: Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her. You will find many threads here to get you straight on maintaining and upgrades.

I think this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy anything from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is generally a no-no).

There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Be aware that some people find the weight of larger dolls to be a bit much. If you do buy her, look into getting a rolling chair or some other way to move her other than lifting her.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

ypdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ypdoll »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Our Aussie experts will be along shortly to help you. In the meantime, some nuggets of wisdom: Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her. You will find many threads here to get you straight on maintaining and upgrades.

I think this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy anything from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is generally a no-no).

There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:
Thanks for all the info. :) I will research the larger dolls in the vendor section and their cleaning/weight obligations.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum ypdoll. That WM 165 is awfully cute. Take your time and do your research in these forums, and ask any questions.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome to the forum, ypdoll. You are in a good place, both intellectually and emotionally; however, I believe the site you wanted to use for reference is fake, based on this simple fact:

Silicone is one material. TPE is an entirely different material, and yet the first paragraph says "medical silicone material TPE." (As illustrated on the screen shot I took and posted.
Moderators, I believe we should add this site to the list of banned sites.

I am glad you found us here. Happy shopping, and ask as many questions as you need to. I am far from being the most knowledgable, but there are many here who know volumes of info as well as multiple "First Time Buyer's Guides" and how-to pages.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (135.99 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ypdoll wrote:
Mondoon wrote:

Oh there's an Australian expert!? Great! Thanks very much.
8O So there is an Ozzy expert :? ...oh...yep right that is me :lol:

Hi and Welcome to the forum Ypdoll,

The response from the community has been solid with tonnes of great info, and it may seem overwelming so I will look to summarise and highlight some.

In Australia, we have no local manufacturer, and as such have to import form generally the USA or China. I have posted absolute volumes on this for potential new Ozzy doll owners first experiencing the journey through the doll retail maze, but to help out, have a proper read of some of the pitfalls in the below links....these include scale concerns, and import tarriff exemptions and also customs valuing and additional fees and why dolls are held over explanations.

It is All Australia specific, and as you see in my signature, I have done this many times.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=79087
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82721

additionally, as a new forum member, you may also find these handy for forum functions...

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

So, I have both the top of the line Abyss Silicone dolls (including the self proclaimed :roll: "Queen of the Dolls" - She Devil Lilith :razz: ), and a swag of top quality TPE dolls, including more than a few WM dolls.

In the last few months I have evolved from repairing customers broken dolls, into designing and commisioning myown doll line models, as well as working with a new revolutionary doll manufacturer as my latest project partner that is introducing new cutting edge chassis designs and materials into the doll arena in the comming year.

I also administrate the Doll Matrix that is the definative catalogue, database and resource for members and manufacturers dolls global...so yes..I guess I can help out.

So firstly lets explore the site you are looking at, without going into long details about the inconsistencies that the trained eye would notice, I can advise that despite the http being .com.au and marketing for Australia the site is hosted on a server in Austin Texis with 4 other vertual servers located in the Northern territory, so probably VPNS,the site tech support is Dominic Main located in Equador, the site is registered to Belinda caddy AKA WUGANG (AUSTRALIA) PROPRIETARY LIMITED...so that alone tells you this is not an Australian vendor. :wink:

The doll they advertise as silicone is actually TPE, and even the discounted prices are above par even in reported AUD(even factoring the extra 300 odd AUD you would need this end for csutoms duties, fees and taxes). 8O

So with your budget their is a good range of both TPE and Silicone dolls available in this price range....available through reputable vendors here. The lads have already linked in these options above. :thumbs_up:

The next thing is you are happy with the weight and size of the doll here are a few options in the budget range that are similar to your preference...

Silicone (and they have a range of heads available for the options)

Sanhui
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... e-textured
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... l-addeline 8O WOW...she is their new one...sensational...a lot of doll for that price :thumbs_up:

Z-One
http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_list_ ... nId=3.html
hover over the catalogue image and open in new tab to view the dolls.

DS Dolls
https://www.dsdoll.us/store/customise

TPE

Aiersha Brands
http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_p ... 20a&page=1

JINSAN Brands
http://wmdollshop.com/tpe-dolls/?sort=featured&page=2

Now I am not stating my preferences, or favouring any one maker or vendor with the above links, merely providing references to what is available in both silicone and tpe for the preferred stated size range.

Now for mine, If you wanted me to tell you the best value available doll for sale at the moment for an AU Buyer....well... offer $4500 AUD including freight....to Sarina

You get a practically brand new virgin Real Doll 2 top shelf silicone doll from Abyss owned by a female owner photographer, with her original packing and crate for 1/3 rd the cost of getting her brand new from Abyss then shipped to down under (your looking at 12K AUD for a new RD2 crate delivered,then have to pay customs another ten percent at least on top to clear the import through customs too). I have also posted some links in the topic to get the best freight deal, or if your in the Brisbane area, hire a ute and pick her up.

Her topic is https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 28&t=83800.

Now YP, you are thinking 3K AUD is my limit, well, I would borrow an Xtra 1500 and get her , for the extra 50% over budget, the doll is at least 3 times as good as the above options, and will last probably 3 times longer if looked after.

You can then by an asian style face either second hand or from Abyss later.

If I did not have so many dolls already, and an exy project starting, I would have snapped her up.

Trust this was helpful, and I do answer a lot of PMS, so if you have further questions, ask, and I will get back to you when I can.

Anung. :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

There ya' go ypdoll, I thought Anung could give you the griff. :D

Enjoy the search, and I hope you find one which you fall in love with.

All the best

Mondoon, Hanna and Katie

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS