realsexdoll.com

Cocoa WM 152 on her way

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Cocoa WM 152 on her way

Post by Slew »

And she's still caked in cornstarch powder, so she'll be even darker than these photos suggest. When you get her home, you can mix in some cocoa powder with the cornstarch for her powdering regimen, which might help keep her from looking like she works at a bakery.

I agree 100% about the face. She's gorgeous! I like her eye colour.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Thanks for the cocoa tip Seattle Slew ! :thumbs_up:

Though i wouldn't mind her baking fresh french croissants for me each morning :-)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Nouchi, any word? Have you got a tracking number at least? Or maybe she's arrived and your very busy at the moment.. :)

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Hi Seattle Slew, thanks for asking, no, no & no, unfortunately i'm not busy at all...

I was indeed expecting a tracking number but instead, on thursday the 6th i received a nonsense email from my vendor:

"The factory has contacted me and informed me that there are currently no shipping companies shipping to your area of the world right now. We are not sure if this is a temporary halt or long term. I will wait till the weekend to see if there is any change and we can determine where to go from there. I apologize for this but this is something that is out of our control."

2 weekends passed since and i haven't heard of him...

No companies shipping to Côte d'Ivoire (temporary or long term) actually is nonsense, it can not be ! I called DHL and UPS, they both told me they were working as usual.

I also mailed the Ebay seller from whom i got my 100cm doll, who checked and gave me me a shipping price. He is ready to send me a 148 cm via UPS right away.

Si i have no idea what all this is about, but anyway, i'll get my cocoa girl eventually one day or my money back with Paypal and i doubt i'll ever order a doll from Jinshan again.

Peace

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

she is beautiful

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hey Nouchi, so your money is tied up with the vendor still? They should offer a refund if they aren't shipping the doll. I wouldn't quite be ready to hold Jinsan responsible yet, either. The vendor has some questions to answer, especially if other vendors say they can ship to you.

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

She looks good, especially in that picture with "better background". I don't think I'm alone in wanting to see more ethnic dolls and faces available from the manufacturers.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

@Snow

Thxs man.

@Seattle Slew

I believe it is the factory who deals with shipping, as the vendor is in the US.
When i was prospectig and asking about shipping to my place to vendors, they checked with the manufacture and then came back to me...

Pffffff....It's been 7 weeks today since i placed my order and was expecting her at the end of june, i'm getting tired of waiting.

2 days ago i received a few sexy clothes i ordered for her from AliExpress, it's really frustrating...

@JustOnePot

thxs, you're for sure not alone, its ok with the bodies as most manufacturers propose black or cocoa tones but it's a shame there are so few faces to match with and when you find one, you have to pay extra money for it (Kamara #61 and Nava#64)

BillyBOY88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BillyBOY88 »

I recently got the same model of doll. AMAZING. Congrats to you!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hey BillyBOY, I'm sure you mean well, but if you read the whole thread or even just the post directly above yours, you'd see that congratulations are not in order right now. So instead, let's hope for Nouchi's good luck with a resolution. :wink:

INFORMATIONS