realsexdoll.com

Couple new to the doll scene.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Couple new to the doll scene.

Post by Kcstl »

jiayi wrote:Hi Kcstl,
Welcome to TDF! My wife and I are very much into our dolls. While at first my wife was not comfortable, she eventually came around and even bought me my second doll. And she buys the girls nice outfits and accessories. Yes, I know, I'm Very Lucky.
All the best to you and your wife. TDF is the right place for supportive and helpful information.
Regards,
Jiayi
You sound very lucky indeed. :)
samara78 wrote:6ye is improving greatly in quality and should be considered as a solid contender at this point. I am a female and a female doll collector. Welcome aboard.

I am quite certain we will be going with a 6ye when we do make our purchase (hopefully early next year if not sooner).

The relatively low weights/realistic features & skeleton are really selling us on their brand. The lack of curvy girls was a little off-putting but they seem to be releasing more "natural" body types. :)

I am also glad to come across another female into dolls. Perhaps we can PM a bit. :)

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Couple new to the doll scene.

Post by Kcstl »

CharlieWone wrote:Welcome to the doll forum, you've found the right place to visit :D
Mrs. Charlie has been an active partner with me from the beginning
and going on 8 years we have accumulated quite the brood of chicks
hanging around our place. She has her favorites and I have mine (one
of which she has it in for and not in a good way :evil: ) She says to tell
you that they are like potato chips, you can't have just one. I can tell you
that selecting our first girls together helped the process of getting used to
them being around. They have traveled with us (PIB's are THE dolls for travel,
they can be carried inside a duffel bag) and we spend time together shopping for them.
Mrs. Charlie also likes when the girls wear the same sizes as she does, though they
probably steal as much of her stuff as she uses of theirs :whistle:
Take your time and look at all the choices available, don't rule out silicone dolls,
they can be durable and last for years. Our PIB's are as old as 7 years and are
still actively enjoyed. Our dolls are what we call"working girls",
they don't just sit around and look pretty. They earn their keep. Oh, and
Mrs. Charlie said to tell you she's not weird, Toybox says she's cool. We've attended the
last half dozen doll meets, except for this year, and can't say enough about how great the
other people we've met have been. This is the most accepting place you'll find and can explore
all the ideas you two can dream up, as long as you take pictures :D

Thank you. Sorry to hear she has it in for one of your girls. :( Forgive my ignorance but what are PIBs?
No worries, I don't think your wife is weird. We all have quirks that may seem strange to others but afterall, I am here therefor cannot judge. :)

INFORMATIONS