realsexdoll.com

Hi im new here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Randolph1980

Hi im new here

Post by Randolph1980 »

Hi everyone, well i would like to share my story. Im glad no one knows who i am and ive never told anyone about my(what i thought was weird) obsession.

Shortly after discovering how to service myself (or whatever you wanna call it) i started making my own homemade "love dolls" using alot of things around. I got very good at it to the point where it was almost an obsession to make it better. I only ever made torso like ones but ya it was like art lol. Took my time to make sure curves were nice and rounded using sarab wrap around pillows and made vaginas out of water cut ooen water bottles with small waterballoons on each side. Ass out of waterballoons and tits.

I quit doing all this got a girlfriend had a son broke up with girlfriend 11 years later. Dated on and off for years. Im currently living with my gf and ran accross this whole realistic dolls thing. I am in awe, and quite frankly i feel that this is the kind of life i wamt so bad. It must be nice to have someone 100% for you whenver you feel the need. Im jist wondering if the bond can be as i imagine. Dressing her up and just taking care of her. But i dont know if its all what im expecting. The girlfriend i have would probably leave if i did. I might leave for all this im not sure.

Just need some advice from everyone. Our relatuobship isnt great also. Dont know if it would ve possible for her to be willing to try it out with me but if not i feel this is what i want. I know sone collectors are just collectors but im planning on feeling sonethibg with these dolls. Obviously humans can relate better but os it possible to have an open enough imagination to make this kinda like a relationship? I wohldnt go ib public or nothing like that lol. My little secret but i can see myself driving hone from work beibg excited to see my doll.

Sorry for blabbing so much but thats where i stand
Thanks

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hi im new here

Post by Slew »

Hi Randolph, welcome to the forum! :glou: Glad you popped up.

I'll weigh in on the big questions. First, I guess only you will know if you want to try to make things work with your current girlfriend. We really shouldn't try to help too much there, because we don't know her. You'll have to consider what your life would be like without her in it.

Second, most people who intend to develop strong bonds with their dolls are able to so so very quickly. I can vouch for it. :wink: If you do end up in the pursuit of dolls, you'll only be restricted by your imagination's limits.

Nicole
Doll
Doll

Post by Nicole »

secrets are bad for you... just go full synth :) you can make your doll your girfriend! welcome to the forum!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I echo Slew's weigh-in.

Secondly- Welcome!
Have a look at our welcome page and get comfy!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Seattle Slew wrote:Hi Randolph, welcome to the forum! :glou: Glad you popped up.

I'll weigh in on the big questions. First, I guess only you will know if you want to try to make things work with your current girlfriend. We really shouldn't try to help too much there, because we don't know her. You'll have to consider what your life would be like without her in it.

Second, most people who intend to develop strong bonds with their dolls are able to so so very quickly. I can vouch for it. :wink: If you do end up in the pursuit of dolls, you'll only be restricted by your imagination's limits.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Randolph1980

Post by Randolph1980 »

Thanks everyone. Ive got alot of thinking so do but its so tempting. I know deep down what i want. It might take a while to finally admit it to myself. Ill be around guys!!!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Welcome to the forums. As far as having an "imaginary relationship" with your doll goes it really depends on how creative and open you are. When i ordered mine i promised myself that i would not become emotionally attached to her and that she would be primarily for sex. Well she quickly taught me that was not how it was going to be XD The dolls are really good visual illusions that fill the physical space, if you have an even half way creative mind, it will do the rest and fill in gaps for you. It doesnt take long for your mind to develop a personality for her and to assign her a "voice" :D Best of luck.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

Welcome! I'm also a new member as well. You've come to the right place! As far as a "relationship" with a doll is concerned, well, it can and dose happen all the time. Once you have spent time here you will see that. I myself am a married man, and have a few dolls. We all have them for different reasons, me included. I admit I feel odd at times because the doll I'm "involved" with is only 65cm tall. :oops: but you will find that it takes all types. :D we're a happy bunch here. Only time will give you the answer that's right for you! I wish you well, my friend!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Remember that a real woman is a real person and a doll is only a fantasy.

A phantasm can be as fleeting as a phantom so make the most of what's real until it's not.

However, developing a hobby for photography will give you the excuse for a doll . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Hi, Randolph

Some owners have a human woman (or man) in their life, others do not. Sometimes, the dolls help relationships and sometimes they harm them. Sometimes it's neutral. Secrets can cause you a lot of stress, so I wouldn't recommend it but some people enjoy having secrets. We don't know your girlfriend but I try to advise people to treat others the way they wish to be treated themselves. If you have a poor relationship, a doll will probably not help unless the relationship problem is just about lack of stimulation for you. Not everyone really wants to be in a relationship anyhow, and that is okay too.

From what you have said, you probably will have an easy time bonding with your doll if you choose to get one. They look very pretty and since they have beautiful human faces, often stir emotions. They don't lie, cheat, steal or hurt you. They can take as much or as little time as you choose because they are not human. For some folks, that's the way to go.

I hope you have fun on the forum. There's some really talented photographers here and it's neat to customize your doll to suit your own tastes. It's a really fun hobby and it's nice to have one to see waiting for you when you get home.

best of luck,
violette
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I think you should take a step back and just think for a second here. I know that when you see all these dolls that it really makes you want to have one and yeah, they are great to have around and they will make a lot of men happy but if things are not going well with your GF then it will probably make you two break up. I know that the reason would be stupid for it but women do not think like men , something simple and not intended to cause harm will be seen as such because she will most likely think you want to fuck the doll more than her and that's probably true. A good relationship must have trust and communication , without it , it's doomed to fail so before talking to her which is something you should do, decide on what you will do before hand if she doesn't want you to have the doll.

If you are willing to leave then the task is simple, if she says no then leave and buy all the dolls you want. If you want to stay with her then you could go down the subtle route and gauge her reaction to dolls first to see what she thinks, lay out a few positives of the doll but if she hates it then re think what you want to do. Fixing the problems you have with her might be an easier task.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I wish there were a way to applaud people's posts. Both Violette and Kruiser are spot on.

There's another factor too. In my narratives my dolls come alive and I document their lives. But that's just an artifice. All of us who take photos show our dolls as living people and the photos that result are fantastic. But the dolls don't move. They don't dress themselves and the fandango behind the scenes to present the illusion of the doll alive can be quite something.

What goes on just to get that 1/100th of a second appearance of life during the click of the camera shutter is . . . the work of a film shoot.

It's not real. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53715 presents a reality whilst http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 88#p755288 gives the truth.

So when you see these sexy ladies, they are the products of their blokes' or mistresses' inspirations.

In bed, they don't move. You have to move them.

They're very much a different ballgame to a real person and become an extension of imagination. Not everyone can manage that. The photos you see are wholly misleading unless in your mind you can enter the doll's world.

There's a thread current where a bloke tells the story of coming to cut up his doll. The problem was that he called the doll "it" rather than thought of her as a "her".

So bringing a doll to life requires a twist of the mind.

Your doll doesn't cook, nor do anything that my dolls appear to do viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457

Don't throw away a relationship with a real woman unless you are strong in the imagination for a doll to fill.

Those of us who are married would prefer to be married than single with only a doll. That's why we're still married. But if a partner loves you enough she'll tolerate what keeps you ticking.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Randolph1980

Post by Randolph1980 »

Can you use makeup on the dolls? Or is it a special kind?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Randolph1980 wrote:Can you use makeup on the dolls? Or is it a special kind?
Hi Randolph
No, it's not special. Just powder type makeup. I use mineral powder which is slightly more expensive but really good to use.
Eyeshadow and that kind of stuff is usually powder.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Welcome Randolph,
I'm also new here. Many views and great perspectives for you here on TDF. For me I've been there, done that and finished with it-married twice.... This is a new path for me exploring with excitement, using all the TDF tools I can find as my guide. My first attraction was how great sexually the dolls looked in photos. Could this be as real with her sitting (or laying) next to me? Well, 3 weeks later I have taken delivery today on my new 156cm ORdoll and I am more excited to perform the required initial maintenance on her then sleep with her. Then after the initials, I can't wait to try the outfits I have bought for her to see if all fit!.

So enough of me - You will make the right choice in the end, the beginning I think was coming here, to TDF. In the meantime, you may find some of these posts helpful viewtopic.php?f=87&t=44977

Good Luck with everything!

B.D.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

bobbydoll wrote:Could this be as real with her sitting (or laying) next to me? Well, 3 weeks later I have taken delivery today on my new 156cm ORdoll and I am more excited to perform the required initial maintenance on her then sleep with her.
It's amazing that whilst being attracted by the sexual possibilities the power of the reality of a doll is so very often much much more in her simple realism and presence as a person rather than anything sexual.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS