realsexdoll.com

Couple new to the doll scene.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Couple new to the doll scene.

Post by Kcstl »

Hello! So my husband and I have recently become interested in getting our first doll (most likely early next year). I did see the thread from another couple & they gave me some input but are there any other active couples or females that play with female dolls here?

Also, we are torn between 6ye dolls or RLSDs. The quality of the 6ye dolls sounds better but RLSD seems to have a better variety of body shapes (downside is the weight). So we are also looking for any input, reviews, etc....

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Couple new to the doll scene.

Post by Knightshift »

Hello and welcome... Just to clarify, 6YE is a doll manufacturer and Real Love Sex Dolls is a vendor that sells dolls from a variety manufacturers. You can go to the TDF home page and find the listings for both manufacturers and vendors, all of which are approved of as "legit" by TDF and it's staff.

There are a few couples on the forum and a few female doll owners as well. TDF member Hollywu is one of them and her doll's name is Rari. They are both awesome TDF members! Do a search on either of them and you will find their posts. (Yes, Rari has her own account as well, many dolls do in fact! Check out the "Dolls Alive" section of the forum. Have fun you two!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Kcstl wrote:The quality of the 6ye dolls sounds better but RLSD seems to have a better variety of body shapes (downside is the weight).
Hello and welcome to the forum!

About the weight. This shouldn't be too big of a problem for you, since you are two people handling the doll. I can only imagine that it makes things so much easier. :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi and welcome to TDF

I'm sure our resident doll doctor Samara would give you some great advice, certainly on the weight of different dolls.
She has had many dolls go through her clinic and has vast experience with most brands.
Once you have 5 posts accepted you will clear the newbie restrictions so you will be able to send her a Private Message for advice.
her username is samara78.

Enjoy looking for your new companion.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

We do have several female members, as well as active couples that share in the enjoyment and doll lifestyle. This can be a great option for couple to add some variety and experimentation in a safe manner that YOU control. I can understand the desire for couples to share ideas or experiences that are unique to their dynamic. I often wish i had that kind of relationship, but my synthetic gurls help fill in those gaps.

Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her. You will find many threads here to get you straight on maintaining and upgrades. The members here are always feeding my imagination with new desires, tantric or hedonistic ideas to try and interesting new means of fun and fantasy.

I think this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved manufacturer or vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is generally a no-no).

There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes! Hope to see and hear more from you soon.

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Kcstl,
Welcome to TDF! My wife and I are very much into our dolls. While at first my wife was not comfortable, she eventually came around and even bought me my second doll. And she buys the girls nice outfits and accessories. Yes, I know, I'm Very Lucky.
All the best to you and your wife. TDF is the right place for supportive and helpful information.
Regards,
Jiayi

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Greetings and a hearty welcome to TDF from all of us at the Manor!

Making a 1st purchase is best done after you've fully explored all the possible options and decided as a couple which of these ladies is the best fit for you. Take your time... The Certified Vendors here at TDF will not be encouraging you to make an impulse buy, and will undoubtedly make themselves available to answer any questions you may have as you approach the time to open yourselves to the new possibilities of doll ownership.

from Alexandra, Jenny, Jennifer, Jaquelynne, Nymphodora, Jonathan and Myself, Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Some members have exceptionally intelligent wives.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Welcome to the doll forum, you've found the right place to visit :D
Mrs. Charlie has been an active partner with me from the beginning
and going on 8 years we have accumulated quite the brood of chicks
hanging around our place. She has her favorites and I have mine (one
of which she has it in for and not in a good way :evil: ) She says to tell
you that they are like potato chips, you can't have just one. I can tell you
that selecting our first girls together helped the process of getting used to
them being around. They have traveled with us (PIB's are THE dolls for travel,
they can be carried inside a duffel bag) and we spend time together shopping for them.
Mrs. Charlie also likes when the girls wear the same sizes as she does, though they
probably steal as much of her stuff as she uses of theirs :whistle:
Take your time and look at all the choices available, don't rule out silicone dolls,
they can be durable and last for years. Our PIB's are as old as 7 years and are
still actively enjoyed. Our dolls are what we call"working girls",
they don't just sit around and look pretty. They earn their keep. Oh, and
Mrs. Charlie said to tell you she's not weird, Toybox says she's cool. We've attended the
last half dozen doll meets, except for this year, and can't say enough about how great the
other people we've met have been. This is the most accepting place you'll find and can explore
all the ideas you two can dream up, as long as you take pictures :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

6ye is improving greatly in quality and should be considered as a solid contender at this point. I am a female and a female doll collector. Welcome aboard.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Kcstl wrote:Hello! So my husband and I have recently become interested in getting our first doll (most likely early next year). I did see the thread from another couple & they gave me some input but are there any other active couples or females that play with female dolls here?

Also, we are torn between 6ye dolls or RLSDs. The quality of the 6ye dolls sounds better but RLSD seems to have a better variety of body shapes (downside is the weight). So we are also looking for any input, reviews, etc....

2 more posts and we can p.m one another welcome aboard.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

welcome!

RLSD is a vendor, they sell WM dolls only, so it should be 6Ye vs WM rather than 6Ye vs RLSD. Most vendors here sell WM dolls as well, you may compare and choose the vendor you find the most suitable

Both WM and 6Ye have their pros and cons. It's difficult to say which one is better. Feel free to let us know your preference and we would give you advice. People here are very helpful. No worry.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kcstl »

Knightshift wrote:Hello and welcome... Just to clarify, 6YE is a doll manufacturer and Real Love Sex Dolls is a vendor that sells dolls from a variety manufacturers. You can go to the TDF home page and find the listings for both manufacturers and vendors, all of which are approved of as "legit" by TDF and it's staff.

There are a few couples on the forum and a few female doll owners as well. TDF member Hollywu is one of them and her doll's name is Rari. They are both awesome TDF members! Do a search on either of them and you will find their posts. (Yes, Rari has her own account as well, many dolls do in fact! Check out the "Dolls Alive" section of the forum. Have fun you two!

Ah, yes I am aware 6ye is a brand and RLSD is a vendor--I just was not sure which brand(s) they carried. Either way, thank you!

Kcstl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kcstl »

Mondoon wrote:Hi and welcome to TDF

I'm sure our resident doll doctor Samara would give you some great advice, certainly on the weight of different dolls.
She has had many dolls go through her clinic and has vast experience with most brands.
Once you have 5 posts accepted you will clear the newbie restrictions so you will be able to send her a Private Message for advice.
her username is samara78.

Enjoy looking for your new companion.
Dolly Dearest wrote:
Kcstl wrote:The quality of the 6ye dolls sounds better but RLSD seems to have a better variety of body shapes (downside is the weight).
Hello and welcome to the forum!

About the weight. This shouldn't be too big of a problem for you, since you are two people handling the doll. I can only imagine that it makes things so much easier. :)
Thanks! That is a good point & one I hadn't considered. Thanks!
SinsuaLuvr wrote:We do have several female members, as well as active couples that share in the enjoyment and doll lifestyle. This can be a great option for couple to add some variety and experimentation in a safe manner that YOU control. I can understand the desire for couples to share ideas or experiences that are unique to their dynamic. I often wish i had that kind of relationship, but my synthetic gurls help fill in those gaps.

Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her. You will find many threads here to get you straight on maintaining and upgrades. The members here are always feeding my imagination with new desires, tantric or hedonistic ideas to try and interesting new means of fun and fantasy.

I think this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved manufacturer or vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is generally a no-no).

There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes! Hope to see and hear more from you soon.

:glou:
Thanks--that is exactly what we are hoping to accoplish. :) Yes, we are definitely looking at the different weights. Our first choice ended up being nearly 90lbs so we started looking for lighter options. Definitely looking beyond our "ideal" shape and the best price tag. We see this as an investment & are treating it as such. Neither of us had any idea how much work or thought went into this process but it's proving to be fun. :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Kcstl, a warm welcome to you and your husband! :glou: Glad to have you both. Enjoy looking around the forums, and ask any questions. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS