realsexdoll.com

New here as well

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here as well

Post by 1down5up »

Hi everyone, new here as well. My names is... well kind of stupid actually. I have a bad habit of creating some dumb user name that makes no sense (you should see my email name), difficult to type, and has to be spelled out if over the phone for example (in military call sign fashion - FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO). It could always be changed but what a bother for the moderators and I am so good at choosing anyhow, I would end up with the name "not sure" which actually fits me pretty good. Hey maybe I will do that. OK, so none of that is going to qualify for interesting, pertinent, or substantial for my post quota.

I am a full fledged lurker and I have been lurking for months. I was very interested in the RealDoll when it first came out. It seems like that was 20 years ago, my memory is kind of crappy these days but it has to be close. I was always amazed at how real it was. At the time I really didn't have a need for one, it was just something that caught my eye and imagination and I was very interested in them. I had girlfriends, I was married for a while, divorced and happily single for a decade. Then I met someone, I wasn't looking for anyone, had found nobody of interest to be interested in, was happy with life alone. One of those silly and sappy stories you hear told from time to time, like being struck by lightning. That is a longer story that probably will never be told, and then in a relatively short period that was over. This left me in a very strange place. I think I knew I was pretty much un-datable before the last relationship which I tried to point out before it started. After I was convinced that I was certainly wrong and after a couple months she realized I was right and promptly exited stage left.... It kind of left me in a weird place. I can't seem to let go of her, I can't seem to get back to where I was before her. I don't see a point in trying to replace her. I think we are all pretty sure I am un-datable (trust me, I don't need any encouragement that I just need to keep trying and find some else) and I don't think this is the kind of place where anyone would push that or anything else on someone. Maybe my brain subconsciously knew 20 years ago what was in store for me whether I did or not. I am pretty much resolved to the fact that I am not going to be happy with another human being, well maybe they wont be happy with me but I think in the end that means I wont be happy either.

So for a while there in my latest short term relationship, I couldn't have been happier. I slept like a GD baby. I am a notoriously bad sleeper, known to lay awake until the wee hours. Brain racing, thinking of nothing, waking up feeling shitty. It was so weird to jump out of bed after a nice nights sleep. After that, a good nights sleep is a thing of the past. She was/is a wonderful person, if she came back it would inevitably fail again, so as much as part of me wishes that the other half is deathly afraid of that and the implications to our psyche are not good. We are only half stable at the moment. I so very much liked going to sleep and waking up with someone, I miss that more than anything, and everything outside of that is just on the outside looking in at best. I did do a little LOL this morning as I also recalled watching Cherry 2000 as maybe a teenager, or at least not long after its release, wow, this year marks the 30th anniversary..... I am pretty sure I am destined for the inevitable. Although, I have no real need for the AI side of things, at least at this moment, not having a doll, I can not believe I desire that.... Lets see what happens when you fall for an inanimate object and then you want more, I am sure that can happen so I probably should have hit the delete key on that comment.

So mostly, more than anything, I would like to have a doll to sleep with, like :sleeping: . I am not trying to take some sort of moral high ground and I just need a doll to get a good nights rest. I am going use it for all the "love doll" glory it was created for :deadhorse: . Hell, I foresee plenty of usage.

I am terrible with searching forums but I have read hundreds of posts here and looked at oodles of albums and looked thru all the doll maker sites. I have to say I was always resolute to the fact that I was getting a realdoll if I ever went down this path at all. There are a lot of good looking dolls that a lot of people will stand behind and of course I can't disagree since I know nothing. I just can't help but see how realistically as close to possible they are to people, except you can only let them down due to lack of maintenance or abuse. I pretty mechanical, I am not feeble, I can be a bit of a dumbass from time to time and I do learn lessons the hard way so expect to see the "did something stupid the other day" post, but I think I can make it work.

I live alone, I don't have a lot of family, certainly nobody around me, not a lot of friends, and certainly nobody ever pops in to the point of having a closed bedroom door means anything. I am also a TMI person (but I don't talk to a lot of people either), don't ask me a question you are afraid I will answer. So I pretty much have no need to hide a doll. At the same point in time moving her around all the time is just not going to be possible if I want to sleep with her every night. I don't like mornings, it is wake up and go. I sleep on pretty good sheets, they are not satin which might be slightly better for a doll. I have a temperpedic memory foam bed so that is a start. I am worried about a doll, especially if it had gel inserts being left in a lying position, nearly indefinitely, I can foresee some time on all 4's also :roll: . Seems like a lot of people hang them as designed, a couple people seem to be in the same boat as me wanting to have them in bed almost always. Rotation is probably a must do in any case and I can handle that I guess.

I am tall, over 6ft. A small doll seems odd to me. Take into account that I once had a girlfriend that was 5ft tall if you included some slightly puffy hair. She looked crazy short in pictures next to me but outside of that I couldn't even notice it. That was weird. So somehow I am thinking I need a taller doll but the BoyToy line is so attractive to me for some reason. I like a small ass I don't care that much about breasts but A seems a little small, C is as big as I can see a use for. Mind you one of the loves of my life as a younger lad had A cups that were seemingly heaven. I dated a Latina with darker skin that was super attractive to me and I dated a pale read head, I don't know which one I would say was hotter. I think for a doll, the light skin tone is on the order, I like the tan but it almost looks fake. The photographs very depending on device, lighting, it is very hard to tell.

Boy, I really haven't figured it out yet have I. The moderators will probably just change my name to "not sure" after reading this anyhow and I wont even have to send a request.

So everything being the same, and this site is awesome and helpful and people provide a wealth of information, resources, and help. I know there is a lot of info out there and I am digging. Peoples likes and dislikes and dolls, colors, size, etc are infinitely varying and it seems the options nowadays are as well. If you want to help me out in my decision making process your thoughts are more than welcome but I don't want to be that guy with the open "what do I get" as you will only get and infinite number of opinions. So Realdoll is my manufacturer, bar none, Any information relative to the dangers of storing her in my bed on an almost infinite basis would be of interest. I like the tan skin but am waaay to scared to order it and have it look to fake (for a doll, which is fake, yeah cant explain that one very well can I). And the size, how many people over 6 ft tall have a slender and tiny boytoy doll and does it...... Wow, I guess I don't know what it could possibly mean. Does it destroy some illusion of "reality", does it make her less real if she is tiny.. 2-5 inches smaller than an A, B, E body RD2. I have seen a video walk thru of Abyss, thanks to a member where they are all lined up but it is very hard to reconcile size. Maybe I need to go visit them.

OK, I need to save some information for posts 2-5 to get off probation. Hey, 1down"4more". Thanks for reading, you are a wonderful community, open, honest, and genuine good people. Sorry for the long boring read.

Byakuya Kuciki

Re: New here as well

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Welcome to the TDF!!! :D I can relate to wanting a doll as a cuddle buddy. And boy do they make great cuddle buddies! :wink: I wish you the best of luck in finding your perfect doll. :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Legend27

Post by Legend27 »

I've been looking for a doll ever since my doll I got from eBay finally broke anybody have any experience with Racyme are they trustworthy??

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Ha, Cherry 2000! Had fantasies about that actress when I was younger.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi 6up1down

Welcome to TDF.
As a newbie you might be interested in reading the Newbie Welcome Page http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Regarding your choice of doll; In my case I prefer the more Oriental looking ladies and so I have a beautiful 4Woods named Hanna. However I do greatly admire some of the RealDoll bodies and heads and I think my second choice would be a RD body for its height. It's the weight which would put me off from a decision to buy. I'm 5' 10" and Hanna is 5' 0". This is about as big a difference as I would like. I do like to lie on top of her and kiss and cuddle, and for the sexual act if I want to be able to kiss her I have to tilt her head slightly back. I really would struggle to do this with a shorter one. In that respect a good height for you would probably be at least a 160cm. Something to consider anyway. Apart from that you don't really have many considerations with a RD, they are well made, well finished and silicone which makes them more durable generally than TPE.

Enjoy the hunt for your new companion.

Legend27 wrote:I've been looking for a doll ever since my doll I got from eBay finally broke anybody have any experience with Racyme are they trustworthy??
@legend27. Racyme are not one of our approved manufacturers and I know nothing about them but it's entirely up to you if you decide to go ahead and buy one. I would recommend that you look for a doll sold by one of our approved vendors in your area. You will probably pay a little more but there are many benefits to getting an original doll from a quality manufacturer.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

WELCOME 1d5u, yes we will shorten your name! lol I can't say much about the dolls you are interested in, but many on here will be able to. I I know you will get plenty of insight here! I enjoyed your intro and the thing that stood out was ''cherry 2000'' They have contests for fun each month here and one is GIF's.... I made a GIF that featured that movie in one of the months contest, so when you said that, I giggled! :lol: Anyway enjoy and good luck. Hope to see you again and your beauty whom ever that may be! :) :whistle: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou: I've always wanted a RealDoll as well but could never afford one. :( But since I'm getting older and more decrepit, I would have a hard time lifting one anyway. So it's all good. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF... just dive right in and make yourself at home. We don't bite... hard.

Aberdare
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup