realsexdoll.com

Hi All

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

QL57812

Hi All

Post by QL57812 »

Hi everyone. Newbie here. First, I want to say thanks to The Doll Forum and all you posters. I've been lurking on here for a while and all the great info has really helped in the confusing process of buying my first doll.

Just yesterday, My gf and I put in an order for a JY-163 Jenny. We picked her out together and we tended agree on our preferences. Even then, we found several doll makes/models that we had to spend tons of time to narrow down. We can't wait until she arrives later this month!

I'll post when she arrives to introduce you to her and let you know how things went.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Hi All

Post by Broven »

Welcome to the forums :)

This place is a fantastic resource. I've spent hours and hours just digging through old posts, and learning a lot.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF! It's great to see more couples finding their way to dolls. Over the past two months I've assisted a lot of couples with their new partner :D Make sure you get some other posts in (you need 5) so you can share pictures!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And great to see couples appreciating dolls

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

That is GREAT QL! and WELCOME aboard.

Don't forget to check out our Welcome page...
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

Looking forward to the pics!!!

QL57812 wrote:Hi everyone. Newbie here. First, I want to say thanks to The Doll Forum and all you posters. I've been lurking on here for a while and all the great info has really helped in the confusing process of buying my first doll.

Just yesterday, My gf and I put in an order for a JY-163 Jenny. We picked her out together and we tended agree on our preferences. Even then, we found several doll makes/models that we had to spend tons of time to narrow down. We can't wait until she arrives later this month!

I'll post when she arrives to introduce you to her and let you know how things went.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Thanks for the welcoming. Yes, it's cool that my gf is excited about getting the doll. When I first brought up the subject, I did it half jokingly in case she thought it was weird. Instead, she was immediately interested and talked about some fun things we could do with her. She's already thought of clothes she will share with her. But she wishes their shoe size was closer, so she'd have an excuse to buy more shoes for her and wear them herself!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

INFORMATIONS