realsexdoll.com

Shoes

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shoes

Post by kinsella33 »

Hi

Does anybody know where to get some really classy shoes from?

Laura is between size 1 - 2 UK size 2 - 3 US size

Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Shoes

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I got below sent to me, perhaps it will help.
Shoes size is 3,5. Yes, you read that well:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Fas ... 0.0.nFE9dZ

It's difficult to find shoes for the small size feet of the OR156H. She has a size smaller than the WM140!? But fortunately Chinese woman have smaller feet than American and European ones. The pink High heels are good enough quality for a Doll who doesn't walk

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think JM Dolls recently began selling shoes for small size dolls.
You may have to contact them for more information as their website description leaves a bit to be desired.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kinsella33 »

Hi

Thanks for the response - I'll take a look at the JM doll website and https://www.aliexpress.com

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kinsella33 »

Hi all

Just a quick update - managed to find a pair of shoes on Amazon with heels size 3 also in a wide fit.
Attachments
20171005_193309.jpg
20171005_193309.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 1172 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Some tissue paper comes in handy for better fit! :D

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kinsella33 »

8) thanks will try that

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Any way to just go to walmart and buy shoes for your doll? I have got all kinds of neat stuff at the discount section and more. People look at me like wtf but well Idc
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

kinsella33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kinsella33 »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:Any way to just go to walmart and buy shoes for your doll? I have got all kinds of neat stuff at the discount section and more. People look at me like wtf but well Idc
Hi

Thanks for the advise - I live about 3,000 miles away from the nearest Walmart as I live in the UK but will try ASDA...

INFORMATIONS