realsexdoll.com

Gday from Downunder :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

G_unit7878
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Gday from Downunder :)

Post by G_unit7878 »

Gday everybody. Just joined up to get some reccomendations and learn from you more experienced people in purchasing a doll. Been looking about and im really excited to hopefully be making my first purchase soon. Only recently discover the amazing look of the TPE and silicone dolls. They seem to have come along way since the old inflatables lol. Being a lover of really big boobs it was the dolls with F cups and larger that have really caught my eye. So I look forward to chatting with some of you and having a good read of all the info on this site.
glad I found this place before I threw $3500 AUD into another foreign country in the hope id get a doll in return.
:)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Gday from Downunder :)

Post by Broven »

Hi G_Unit :)

Welcome to the forums. There is so much valuable info here, and some really amazing and knowledgeable people.

Buying a doll is a big purchase for most people, and there are a lot of things to consider. This is exactly the right place to do your research. :)

Best,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

G_unit7878
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by G_unit7878 »

Broven wrote:Hi G_Unit :)

Welcome to the forums. There is so much valuable info here, and some really amazing and knowledgeable people.

Buying a doll is a big purchase for most people, and there are a lot of things to consider. This is exactly the right place to do your research. :)

Best,
Broven
Hi Broven. Thanks mate. Im stoked with how friendly and helpful everyone has been so far.
is really going to help confidently make my first purchase. Can not wait!!!!!!! :)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

G'day G_unit and welcome to TDF and the wonderful world of dolls.

With a bit of luck our resident expert on Australian affairs Anung Un Rama will pick up on your post and give you some great advice.

As a newbie you may want to take a look at Newbies Welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

Firstly decide if you want TPE or silicone. Looking at the figure you've quoted for a budget I would think that TPE is for you.
Have a look at the maintenance required for TPE dolls, oiling etc, and consider that against the lack of maintenance required for silicone and then decide if that's an issue for you. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364
Consider the weight of the proposed doll. There is a thread which shows the true weight of many dolls as weighed by owners. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=76649 I would recommend you don't exceed 30Kg unless you are a particularly strong or fit person.
Once you have narrowed the search by these two options you may have some idea, based on your budget and height requirements, which range of dolls is for you. Then just find the one you love. Easy.

Good luck with the search.

Edit: Just seen you've already met Anung in another thread.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

All Good here, Mondoon, you got to remember, AUS is like in your future time zone,so we go back in time when we post here...or even when we go out the bloody front door too!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS