realsexdoll.com

New member from a land down under!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

New member from a land down under!

Post by DrongoWithADurry »

G'day! Long-time lurker, first-time poster! As you might've guessed from my name, if you're familiar with Australian slang, I'm from good ol 'Straya. I've been interested in dolls for a long time and, with the advent of TPE dolls, am seriously considering making a purchase. Thing is, while I've done a lot of browsing, reading a bunch of posts here has taught me that blindly running in and buying a doll from a seller that simply looks reputable is about as practical as tossing your money off a bridge. So, I figured it was time to create an account and get some advice in-person!... well, in-screen, I suppose!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New member from a land down under!

Post by siliconefun »

Welcome on TDF DrongoWithADurry :glou:
Have a great time with us!!

- SF -

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks! I plan to! :D

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

Gday mate, yeh there are a few of us here, some new many here for a while, seems like a grouse sorta place really, no judgement and lots of help, Welcome, (mate I have been too struck with eye candy and trying to read stuff, I have not even done the noob intro myself! )

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Haha, you and me both, mate. I confess part of my motivation for making an introductory post was to have some fluff posts to reach the minimum 5-post requirement to send PMs ;) Figure I may need to PM people for advice (rather than spamming up threads).

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

welcome from a fellow aussie :thumbs_up:
its a good start to doll ownership by not to buying a doll for half a manufacturers price then asking if it is safe. those sites hurt this industry as a whole as without knowing of a forum like this you probably wouldn't risk it again. it is a good time to be looking for a doll. so many options and innovations

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

I was too busy reading reviews and sili vs TPE and all sorts of things that I did not get to see OlmanOz- "my teddy bear wont talk to me" thread, fucking well done - I have read maybe 50 pages so far since the start of the month (when I joined) - have a few coldies and hotties if you are so inclined, man what a journey that thread is ! (batcave is pretty cool too )
Have a good one ! :glou:

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Hi. Aussie also. Just bought my first two dolls from SSD. Just cleared customs. Havent collected them yet. Both are 6YE 165F, one dark skinned the other white. Will post photos when allowed by this site. They seem to have some strange rules on here

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

@optical - cheers! Fortuantely I haven't made any purchases yet, so my money's safe. I want to really nut out the different options and customs issues (from what I've read in threads regarding TPE imports and Australian customs, some options are notoriously difficult to get through).

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

The 6ye are beautiful , without a doubt
Even though I have not had time to speak to Anung Un Rama (he is the man to ask about customs etc in OZ)
The JY are gorgeous as well, and agreed with what everyone else has said, unless you are connected with someone from a factory etc, go with a vendor from here .

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome DrongoWithADurry, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page and you found this one already

Member Introductions

You are not related to the Aussie Jedi Knight Merv Bushwacker by any chance......

Anyhow.. I am the Ozzy lead Staffer for the moment and playtime LJ69, olmanoz, Arkangel and a few of the other lads (some have already said G'day) can also give great intel for AU imports as well.

So before I bias you with my own recommendations and preferences, I will open the topic up for the community to provide their experiences, and then if you need help narrowing it down, we can run from there, but for starters think....

silicone vs TPE
Budget
Height
weight
physique style
prefered brand

Once you tick those boxes most makers give you the options for standing vs non, wigs, skin tone, styling, make up, eye color,etc...these are the small varaibles, that all dollies have, so look at the first list to narrow down your model preference.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ha! No, I'm afraid not. Interesting - I've seen that before, but definitely not a version that long! It looks better than Episode VII ;)

Anyway, back on topic - I'm looking at something in the 100cm - 140cm range due to equal parts storage, and cost (budget is between $1k and $2k - the reason I've allowed such a gap in the range is because I've seen such a diverse range of prices). This narrows it down to a number of the WM doll options, and several of the options from SiliDoll. After reading this thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=79087 , among a few others, I've realised that that could be easier said than done.

One option I've been considering (and I admit, after finding them it prompted me to start browsing here for more info) is this seller on eBay, who appears to have imported a number of the WM dolls (these two in particular, if only because they're on sale and quite cheap, by comparison):

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Heavens-ANGE ... 2583545788

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tiffany-Anim ... 2574197560

From the sales history, about half a dozen of them have been sold already. Moreover, from the item descriptions of these two in particular, it sounds like they already have the dolls here and in the country... which takes the headache of the customs debacle out of the equation. Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Give them a miss mate.

Firstly, thats about double what you could import a legit WM 100 for, as buy rights with RRP she comes in under the 1000 AUD import threshold, and if you get the stacked busty 100 cm no import objectionable dramas either.

Second flag, it is against Aust eBay policy to allow the sale of sex dolls and simmilar adult products, so while the eBay office is maybe, possibly, if the planets all line up, in Forde, Australia ...the dolly is not, so still needs to be imported.

You can send that sort off money to me if you like, and I will sellyou an import drama excuse.

But....on that note...I do have a mint condition YL 128 cm (same factory as WM dolls) if you are interested for simillar money.....see here...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p1087795

I actually bought here to test the import scale regs...there is a topic here somewhere about it, yep this one...

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82721

So that is her complete history.

PM me if interested...at least you wont get ripped off.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

Agree with Anung totally,
I got a perfectly shaped 100cm (as my first foray into this)
They are pretty small, and in Oz customs /borderforce inspector having a bad day could destroy your life.
If you have been anywhere in Asia the women are tiny compared to our women, Here basically under maybe 5 foot is pretty unusual.
This is why I decided to get a real life size babe,(165 JY)
Just sayin.

DrongoWithADurry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wait, really? =O On the WM site, they're selling for $1.2k... and I assume that's in USD, and before shipping and import taxes. How would I get one cheaper than $1.3k/$1.4k from WM?

Yeah - according to the subtitles they're in stock ("IN STOCK!! - WAS $xyz - NOW $xyz - SAVE $xyz!!!") which aren't on their other dolls, but I dunno how trustworthy that is.

I do like your import offer, though - if the WM dolls are as cheap as you say they are, I might expand my range of choices (or look closer at the SiliDolls).

EDIT:
They are pretty small, and in Oz customs /borderforce inspector having a bad day could destroy your life.
Yeah, that's my major concern.

INFORMATIONS