realsexdoll.com

asking for approval of first five posts.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

SaDeepaYah3

asking for approval of first five posts.

Post by SaDeepaYah3 »

Hello,

As a new member I am wanting to get my first five posts approved. My goal is to have access to the link that will enable me to sell a doll for reduced price. I mistakingly purchased this doll with dimensions that are not of my liking but maybe desired by another doll enthusiast. This is my 5th post.

Thank you for your interest.

redorange2177
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: asking for approval of first five posts.

Post by redorange2177 »

Hey man, I think you are granted access automatically if i am not mistaken?

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Welcome to TDF SaDeepaYah3!
From the Newbie Welcome Page:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
“Your first five posts need to be approved by staff. Posts need to be meaningful for them to be approved. Posts of a few words, and posts with just emoticons will not be approved. There are many threads of varying subjects, and threads with pictures worthy of a compliment. Once five posts are approved, newbie restrictions will be released and you will be able to private message, upload pictures and make a For Sale post.”
Jiayi

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

From what other doll forum are you visiting us? While you won't be able to offer your doll in this thread, you can share your history, experience, etc.
In this forum we're all family, so while your honesty is appreciated, stating up front that all you're interested in is selling your unknown doll may not be received well, but I'm curious & never make a snap decision on character, so welcome to TDF!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

SaDeepaYah3 wrote:Hello,

As a new member I am wanting to get my first five posts approved. My goal is to have access to the link that will enable me to sell a doll for reduced price. I mistakingly purchased this doll with dimensions that are not of my liking but maybe desired by another doll enthusiast. This is my 5th post.

Thank you for your interest.

Sorry, There are no posts of yours in the queue to approve. You will need to make the 5 posts with adequate content as Jiyai indicated.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS