realsexdoll.com

Hello everybody! looking for some advice on frist doll buy?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mfkzt

Hello everybody! looking for some advice on frist doll buy?

Post by mfkzt »

Hi everybody,

I am new to TDF and was looking for some advice on buying my frist doll, ok so I have my eye on the 165 sanhui, and so I started looking for websites to buy from or vendors as you would call them on here, so that was fine, I picked out a few UK vendors that was close to me, (Im in Ireland) and then last night I stumbled on the manufacturers website (sanhui) which seemed to have a way more options to customize your doll that the vendors dont offer! like jiggle breasts and bum, better colored orifices, softer belly, this has me confused, as a total newbie I am not sure whats the best route to take as which is better and safer, to buy from a vender or direct from the manufacturer?

I know the best thing regarding the different customization options would be to talk or email a near by vendor to see if they offer these extras, but I thought I would post it up here frist and get to know this great community!

so if anyone has any good advice for me that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks all!

ps. hope this is posted in the right category!

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello everybody! looking for some advice on frist doll b

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Try not to get a doll that is under 4 feet seems those tend to be to skinny and small and looks like a short skinny person. I would go 140cm and Up.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i have a sanhui doll and i would highly recommend one. they are a great doll for a great price. i would mybe not recommend such a heavy doll for your first one. i have the 158 doll and she weighs the maximum that i am comfortable with. however they have just released a new 168 doll with a new interior that is much lighter for a doll that size. she weighs the same as my 158 so that would definitely be something you should look into

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... -doll-2017

as for the upgrades. i got standing option( a must as far as im concerned) textured skin...i love it and soft stomach. which is great but it is a small area you only really feel when your sleeping in bed spooning.

i am that impressed by the quality from sanhui i am looking to by a 156cm doll in the next month or so and i will be getting every option.

one thing about the soft bum option is that it does make the material weaker and more prone to tearing, but that is the trade off you have to decide. strength...or an amazingly soft bum.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

WeLcome MFKZT

You have come to the right place! Whatever you decide is the doll right doll for you, get it from the manufacturer or a TDF approved vendor!

Meanwhile, have a look at our Welcome page!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Approved vendor dolls-castle carries Sanhui, and to get the modifications listed on the Sanhui site you just need to tell the salesperson (named Miracle) the exact options you want. You can save several hundred dollars/euros versus buying directly from Sanhui.

Note that the 165 is a slightly older model of Sanhui’s full-sized dolls, and that the 158cm and 168cm are more modern dolls that look similar to the 165. The 168, for example, has a shapelier body yet is lighter than the 165.

Good luck and welcome!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Will you please support a TDF vendor in the UK?
I suggest the Doll House so you keep the money in your economy.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=268
Any vendor that carries San hui can do the upgrades for you.
His communication skills are IMHO superior than most of vendors or manufacturers.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are many great vendors on TDF, but they do not get the same type of testimonials like we do!
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 1491 times

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Sanhui has some great looking dolls. Some vendors seem to sell pre-made dolls and advertise them with preselected options. But there are many vendors with sites that let you pick from a whole list of options. Most options are no extra charge, except major things like standing feet. Just internet search around some more and you’ll find them. Buying a pre-made doll might get her to your door a bit faster, but you’re spending a bundle so may as well get what you want and wait an extra week, or so.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

Can you comfortably lift her weight? She’s a heavy doll.

I have a sanhui 165R and she’s fantastic, fwiw. I agree with ruby fan about dolls castle. Miracle will take good care of you.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I second Jeff's post, as your UK vendors will save you A LOT of money, are extremely knowledgeable about the dolls, and know how to get them through customs. I'd caution you about getting such a large doll, but who knows? Maybe you're a professional bodybuilder. Welcome to the forum!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

mfkzt

Post by mfkzt »

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your replys! some great advice there from you all! I really appreciate it! I can see its a really good community going on here at TDF! ........Ok so I am now re thinking about the 165? maybe the 158 or thr 168! I am just shy of 6 foot myself and I think the 158 might be a little bit small for me! thanks optical delusion for reassuring me that sanhui will be a good choice! and about the weight factor too! and thanks rubyfan for letting me know the the 165 is older model, I have just completed my frist year bodybuilding so the weight of the doll doesnt bother me, but what does bother me is I havent lifted that weight in a doll shape before, and they can eazly get damaged right? not like dropping a barbell or weight plate around!.......I will buy now from a UK vendor after all you guys good advice, it will be safer too as regards to import tax/customs fees I think? I hope!
now all thats left so far is to chose the doll, make a dolls house where she can live! I am in the middle of converting my upstairs garage in to a mini doll flat where she will live!
thanks again everyone for all your good advice
ps. does anybody know if the 168 sanhui comes with the same head choices as the 158 or 165?

Jouets et Objets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jouets et Objets »

mfkzt wrote:Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your replys! some great advice there from you all! I really appreciate it! I can see its a really good community going on here at TDF! ........Ok so I am now re thinking about the 165? maybe the 158 or thr 168! I am just shy of 6 foot myself and I think the 158 might be a little bit small for me! thanks optical delusion for reassuring me that sanhui will be a good choice! and about the weight factor too! and thanks rubyfan for letting me know the the 165 is older model, I have just completed my frist year bodybuilding so the weight of the doll doesnt bother me, but what does bother me is I havent lifted that weight in a doll shape before, and they can eazly get damaged right? not like dropping a barbell or weight plate around!.......I will buy now from a UK vendor after all you guys good advice, it will be safer too as regards to import tax/customs fees I think? I hope!
now all thats left so far is to chose the doll, make a dolls house where she can live! I am in the middle of converting my upstairs garage in to a mini doll flat where she will live!
thanks again everyone for all your good advice
ps. does anybody know if the 168 sanhui comes with the same head chkoices as the 158 or 165?
All heads for the 158 Or 165 will fit the 168. Be mindful that some of those heads have moveable eyes, others have teeth, etc... so even tho they will all fit, some have different characteristics.

mfkzt

Post by mfkzt »

Ok thanks for that bit of advice there about the head fittment and the different characteristics too! I am hoping to have a doll in 2 months time, well thats the time frame i have given myself! (just gotta find a good doll vendor in the uk now). so also thinking Im gona make a storage bed that will have soft foam on the floor/bottom of it so the doll can be stored safe, do you have to keep moving/turning the doll around every so often so that she doesnt get compression dents/marks? just not sure on that one, i read on here that alot of people use vertical storage, Thanks again guys for all your good advice!!!

INFORMATIONS