realsexdoll.com

First Time Doll Owner, got 155 yl d model

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Time Doll Owner, got 155 yl d model

Post by Orhalla »

I've lurked here for ages..... my payment went through.... I indulged and got 3 heads... viola open and close, and also racheal....
All the people I spoke to from https://sexyrealsexdolls.com were fantastic.

I got..... https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... r-sex-doll

Plus the viola heads... open and closed.

I hope to god, that..... they're as pretty as some of the heads they showed me, and also that they will confirm delivery on a time that works for me.... been great so far.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First Time Doll Owner, got 155 yl d model

Post by violette_22 »

Glad you came to the forum. It’s been a lot of fun sharing your excitement for your new adventure with you in chat.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, welcome to the forum, you made a good choice with the YL155D, it really is a great shape, I currently have 4 gals and my 155D (called Monique) regularly gets lots of comments at how good she looks. I used her for this month's cat A photo competition and don't have too much trouble finding clothes to fit (UK6 or XS). The tpe being used now is a softer blend from last year which means the skin feels very realistic but that also means that compression marks occur more readily, especially when new, so be prepared to see several minor marks from the plastic she will be wrapped in, these will fade (often in a few hours). Any deeper compression marks can be dealt with quite simply, my 155D had her feet pushed back during shipping and had deep marks on her ankles but by the next day the tpe had settled back to its original shape (with a bit of treatment with a warm towel). I only mention this as I've noticed a lot of folk saying this year that their new dolls arrive with little compression marks, I think this is inevitable during shipping but it is easily rectified.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Monique, my YL155D
Attachments
Monique, YL155D
Monique, YL155D
IMG_20171117_110018_288.jpg (955.62 KiB) Viewed 2151 times

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orhalla »

Thanks. I'll be less stressed now if I see marks upon delivery!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your doll! :D a fun place to visit and good friends to share! :wink:

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orhalla »

So a week ago, I got my first photos from the factory. I was very happy and disappointed at the same time.

They were supposed to try to make her resemble the girl from her photoshoot.... all the heads were beautiful.... and the body was a wonderful shape, but for some reason, they gave her SUPER dark nipples. Was not like the photo I requested.

Here are the viola eyes open and shut heads.

Luckily, they did go back and lighten the nipples for me (and apparently the vagina too... which I had requested at a good guess that it was also as dark as the prior nips)

She should be here in a few more days. Also, I'm glad I dropped some $ on wigs... because to be honest, I am not impressed with the factory wigs.

Also, I have a 2nd doll in the works at the factory. I could not resist one of the Flash sales on SRSD.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

That is a sexy red head petite doll!

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Beautiful girls!!! Congratulations and can’t wait to see your future comments and pictures!

I have had my eye on the petite red head myself!

Cheers!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

What is that white powder on the doll?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Okay...breathe. One, two, three. Relax. Let me tell you about nipples, lips, anything colored: it goes away. Is the nipple size the size you wanted? If so, no worries as the dark color will quickly fade away. The more you suck on them, the faster they'll disappear. Same with any makeup you see on lips, cheeks, etc. Want them to disappear right away? Cover her nips with Vaseline, wait five minutes, then wipe (may take multiple repeats).
It'll be OK. We're here to help you!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

just fyi... the vagina paint is gone after 1-2 sessions... and the nipple paint will be gone soon after. Jinshan uses Pastel sticks to color their dolls. go to an art store or amazon and pickup a human flesh set of pastels to recolor.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I have used pastels on other dolls. The quality ones are wonderful, the pigment is very heavy and MOST pastels are non-toxic. For TPE dolls, I would recommend OIL pastels, as they have more stick-to tendencies and oil is okay for TPE. You can use a small paintbrush with these as well.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orhalla »

Thanks for all the input! XD

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orhalla »

Doll Pick Up