realsexdoll.com

Hello, just thought I'd check in

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Boob lover

Hello, just thought I'd check in

Post by Boob lover »

I've been checking Dolls out for a long time. remember hearing about them from around 2000 or so. Been a few years since I actually thought about it actually. Was checking things out and they have really come a long way. still looking through the forum and getting acquainted with it's sub structure. Can be a little confusing at times.
Hope to get some answer from some threads out there and will be posting some of my own.

I've been Eyeing some of the lovely ladies from 6ye and OR. Really like the frame design 6ye has come out with. I like a couple of the girls from WM but after reading about frame failures not to sure about it.

Found a couple of the resent threads on bust sizes and thought they are kinda funny. It goes to show you how different everyone's taste are.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Hello, just thought I'd check in

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Boob lover wrote:I've been checking Dolls out for a long time. remember hearing about them from around 2000 or so. Been a few years since I actually thought about it actually. Was checking things out and they have really come a long way. still looking through the forum and getting acquainted with it's sub structure. Can be a little confusing at times.
Hope to get some answer from some threads out there and will be posting some of my own.

I've been Eyeing some of the lovely ladies from 6ye and OR. Really like the frame design 6ye has come out with. I like a couple of the girls from WM but after reading about frame failures not to sure about it.

Found a couple of the resent threads on bust sizes and thought they are kinda funny. It goes to show you how different everyone's taste are.

:D Welcome Boob Lover, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

No doubt some of the 6Ye and OR owners will drop by and say Hi!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Hello. Just got my 6YE 161 cm E on monday nov 6th. She really is quite lovely, havent had much time to play with her. The ball joint skeleton was a big selling point for me and she does move smoothly.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D check out the vendors and see what blows your skirt up! :D you can have a lot of fun till you find what you want! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome Boob lover! 6Ye and OR dolls are both great choices! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

powderwig
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by powderwig »

There is alot of good information here and it should all be easy to find. Often times it can be easier to just google search the information you are looking for and add "doll forums" to the end. 9/10 times this should bring up at least a few topics related to your search. I've found multiple good threads this way.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Boob lover wrote:still looking through the forum and getting acquainted with it's sub structure.
What do you mean? You like superstructure instead? :haha4:

WELCOME!

By the way, good to go to top left and find "Recent Posts"

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Boob lover

Post by Boob lover »

Thanks for the replies. Still reading and learning.

Harem - by "sub structure" I meant the lay out of the web site and how you would find something. Still not sure were dine if the reviews are kept. With vendor review's and doll review's. Doesn't matter I'll find it through searches.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sorry - my sense of humour. Superstructure - the upper chest of a lady.

People don't always do reviews of dolls in the reviews sections. One tip is to see what people do with dolls. Member Von Rubber comes to mind. The place to start is probably http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=197

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS