realsexdoll.com

My introduction and first time buyer

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Arokh

Re: My introduction and first time buyer

Post by Arokh »

Rotars wrote: Claire is the most beautiful doll I have seen on here by miles! I'm jealous! Which head number does she have?
chudking77 wrote:Hi Rotars and welcome! Glad you enjoyed our thread :) Tons of good advice and friends here so let us know when your lady arrives as Anya always wants to meet new friends......She sends kisses and ......of course, a little tease :plaidskirt:
:glou:
Rotars
Claire is a 145cm WM doll (Link: https://reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-wm-4 ... -sex-doll/) purchased from Real Love Sex Dolls, with head number 56. Though she might be getting a makeover soon, now that head number 200 is out.

chudking77
Hey, dude. Claire has been looking to make friends with Anya for awhile now. But I guess she has been on a hiatus from the forums for awhile, as I haven't seen her post anything all that recently.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Rotars wrote:
@synthetic
That's assuring. For a moment I had sucum to the stigma and thought I was a total freak...

Cheers
Hey, I'm in my twenties too (24 to be exact) and just ordered my doll one week ago, although I've been wanting her for years.

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Still no doll here. They're now running late on their "promised" time. Apparently lots of people get sex dolls under the christmas tree... right... I'm getting very impatient now. Supposedly everything but the body has been sent out and is currently about 100 miles away. I hope that's a mistake and they've sent everything. Wouldn't make sense otherwise. Overall pretty disappointed with Realovesexdolls.

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Rotars wrote:Still no doll here. They're now running late on their "promised" time. Apparently lots of people get sex dolls under the christmas tree... right... I'm getting very impatient now. Supposedly everything but the body has been sent out and is currently about 100 miles away. I hope that's a mistake and they've sent everything. Wouldn't make sense otherwise. Overall pretty disappointed with Realovesexdolls.
Uhmm yeah that would suck if they shipped everything except the body but as you say it can be a mistake.
Also SLSD is the vendor, not the manufacturer so it's not really their fault if that happens.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

If anything, blame the company shipping the doll. During the holiday week, nothing is immune from delays. I know it sucks, but hang in there. It will all be worth it once she's home.
Claire's Photo Album

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

I got photos last night at least. Thanks for the support guys. The wait is killing me.
26176982_956661534472116_1126622963_n.jpg
26176982_956661534472116_1126622963_n.jpg (69.72 KiB) Viewed 1862 times
26175217_956661527805450_1253227246_n.jpg
26175217_956661527805450_1253227246_n.jpg (77.99 KiB) Viewed 1862 times
26176323_956661477805455_117572575_n.jpg
26176323_956661477805455_117572575_n.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 1862 times

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

hmmm.....

That girl looks familiar. :D
Claire's Photo Album

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Hey man, look... I took some influence from Claire ;)

Honestly though, I did not expect her to turn out that way, but I think she looks pretty gorgeous. I was expecting a more Asian looking face.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

She will look even better in person, with a sexy little number on. Trust me. The wait will all be worth it. Hang in there, bud.
Claire's Photo Album

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

I think I've got a name for her!
Ashleigh.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

ok, I happen to be a blind person interested in a doll. so, I am looking for recommendations for under $400 (yeah, I know, it's low end, but that's all I can afford!). so, if any of you have any good sources, link them to me please.

be aware, I use a screen reader here and a lot of the doll sites seem to be extremely difficult to navigate. thanks.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Rotars wrote:I think I've got a name for her!
Ashleigh.
Ashleigh, huh? I like it. Hope she has a safe and quick trip home, as it's been long enough.
visionless1 wrote:ok, I happen to be a blind person interested in a doll. so, I am looking for recommendations for under $400 (yeah, I know, it's low end, but that's all I can afford!). so, if any of you have any good sources, link them to me please.

be aware, I use a screen reader here and a lot of the doll sites seem to be extremely difficult to navigate. thanks.
400 bucks, visionless? hmm... That's going to be a hard one, bud. Granted, I'm not all that well versed in shopping for cheaper dolls, as the most affordable ones I've found (from a reputable dealer, mind you) are at least a thousand. You might be able to find a pre-optioned 100cm doll on a sale for a good price, but not for as low as $400. Best thing I could suggest would be to keep your eyes open on the "For Sale" forum thread (no pun intended). However, my best advise would be to keep saving up. 400 is still a lot of money to part with, and you don't want to loss that much and get a poor quality doll that won't last 6 months. Just my 2 cents (again, no pun intended).

Here's the link to the thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128
Good luck.
Claire's Photo Album

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My introduction and first time buyer

Post by visionless1 »

yeah, OUCH! I went to the indicated forum, found a couple in my price range. unfortunately, they may have already sold. only issue I have is that my income is rather thin. so, it really would take me a long time (a year or more) to save up for anything above $400 and it's going to take me a few months just to get that as it is. I will keep checking back from time to time.

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

She's coming this Thursday. I feel all giddy like a child with excitement :)

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Rotars wrote:She's coming this Thursday. I feel all giddy like a child with excitement :)
Great news, my doll is also arriving soon (was supposed to be today, guess there was some delay but whatever) so I understand your excitement, hope your doll arrives at the scheduled date.

INFORMATIONS