realsexdoll.com

I'm not very good at introductions...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I'm not very good at introductions...

Post by gunsmithcat »

Hello everybody!

I've being reading and researching a lot in this place, since I just ordered my first doll (dsdoll)... I'm really excited about it, and concern about a lot of things... I decided to become a member since this place seem to be awesome to get advice and share experiences... I hope to get along with everybody!!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: I'm not very good at introductions...

Post by Tybalt »

Welcome to the magical world of Sex Dolls!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Welcome from another newbie. Loads of very helpful info here, truly some life saving stuff. Great galleries, and friendly nonjudgmental people. One of the nicest forums of any kind I have visited. Hope the waiting doesn't make ya crazy as it is not easy. Look around, ask questions, post pics of your doll, and enjoy.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome gunsmithcat! :D just take your time and have fun! :wink: there is a lot to see and do here! :whistle:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

gunsmithcat wrote: I've being reading and researching a lot in this place, since I just ordered my first doll (dsdoll)... I'm really excited about it, and concern about a lot of things...
Hi gunsmithcat, I've already given you the new member intro spiel so no need for it again. :D

You will have very little to concern yourself with as you've ordered a DS. The skeleton on these dolls is very good and there's virtually no maintenance required with a silicone doll. So you'll spend most of your time just enjoying her.
If you're considering washing her you may want to do that on arrival to remove any residue left from moulding but you can do that easily with a face cloth and some mild soap. Then just powder her. I usually give Hanna a bed bath every 3-6 months with her lying on towels. Do one side, turn her over and wash the other side. Then I use same facecloth rinsed and wetter for rinsing her off. Pat her dry with a towel and powder. Job done.
Anyway, the waiting is quite difficult so I hope you get a shipping notice soon, meanwhile just read up what you can or ask any questions here.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS