realsexdoll.com

My First Doll is on the way

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Aldra

My First Doll is on the way

Post by Aldra »

hello everyone! ive been reading posts on here for a few weeks and I wanted to get an account and start posting once my doll was shipped.....and she has! I ordered my doll on the 13 or Nov. and I'm super excited to meet her! :D ive been single for a little over a year now and since I work so much and I don't go out a lot I wanted someone to come home to, and when I saw SRSD was having a sale I decided to go for it. I also wanted to wait until I got some pics to post and boy, she's so beautiful! however, i just noticed i cant post any until I've had atleast 5 approved posts :( so I will post pics when I have the ability to but I've included her details here:

• 1 x # 140cm (4ft7') D-Cup!
Head:162
Sensual Mouth with Uvula (Click on ? to see heads compatible) +$70:NO
Hair:10
Vagina:Removable Vagina 2cm/0.8inch
Eyes:Green
Skin Color:Natural
Finger Nails:Natural
Toenails:1
Nipple Color:Tan
Vagina Color:Pink
Pubic Hair (+$90 Implanted Hair):None
Removable Tongue:NO
Hanging Hook +$75:NO
Shoulder Joint Option:Normal Shoulders
Buy Extra Head for Only +$300:NO
Packing & Storing:Regular
Standing Feet +$75:YES, Standing Feet Option

I am happy to meet all of you and I will be posting a bunch of pics of my girl whom I've named Sophie, when possible. its gonna be a very merry Christmas this year! :mrgreen:

Update:

I can post pics now! here some photos I got from the factory before she was shipped.
Sophie 5.jpg
Sophie 5.jpg (271.32 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Sophie 7.jpg
Sophie 7.jpg (257.37 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Blessed Be

grimreefer24601

Re: My First Doll is on the way

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Welcome to the 140 club Aldra. I have two, but I like my girls with smaller breasts. Let me know if theres anything I can answer for you.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! :glou: Can't wait to see her! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations! May you and Sophie enjoy many happy years together.

Did the Forum help you make your decision? How did you find this place? Just curious to better understand how the site can become even more useful. Welcome aboard, Aldra!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Welcome and congratulations Aldra!

Great choice with the 140, they do make for wonderful companions! Also quite like her name! ;)

Looking forward to seeing pics, there can never be too many 140's around here!

:multi:

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

thank you all for the kind words and support! @cf the forum did help a lot with my decision because I was looking for some evidence to support SRSD's legitimacy as a company and in a research I stumbled upon the forums. reading all the reviews and good things everyone had to say about them it really cemented my decision.
Blessed Be

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

@grimreefer24601 thanks man I'm super excited! and I actually did have a question for you. do you have any tips on clothing? I really want to get some outfits for my girl once she gets here but I don't want to damage her in the process. are their certain types of clothing I should stay away from? I have heard some can cause staining. also I want to get her some of those wearable tat sleeves because I'm really into tattoos and I have a few myself. is this a good idea or would that be an issue? thanks in advance for any feedback you provide! :D
Blessed Be

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

@ZannyDanger thanks man i appreciate it. your girls are gorgeous by the way, much love.
Blessed Be

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome! :D Aldra. A fun place to visit. :D I hope you are happy with your companion. :D Read up and prepare! :whistle: It can be a lot of fun! :whistle:

grimreefer24601

Aldra wrote:@grimreefer24601 thanks man I'm super excited! and I actually did have a question for you. do you have any tips on clothing? I really want to get some outfits for my girl once she gets here but I don't want to damage her in the process. are their certain types of clothing I should stay away from? I have heard some can cause staining. also I want to get her some of those wearable tat sleeves because I'm really into tattoos and I have a few myself. is this a good idea or would that be an issue? thanks in advance for any feedback you provide! :D
There's a lot I can say here. First, a lot of clothes can stain. Some we don't even think about. One of the worst stains I got on MJ was Tar. Like Roof Tar. I needed to move MJ, and didn't realize that earlier I had brushed up against roof tar. My clothing stained her is seconds. And Seriously, that came out. I also got this gorgeous black dress, I know black, right. I washed it. Tested it for 24 hours. Becka put it on, and it was beautiful. The stains it left weren't. It seems there were two fabrics that touched my Becka's skin, and I only tested one. Guess what, I got that stain out. MJ got a pair of pink G-String panties with one of her outfits. From a doll vendor. They stained. Guess what? Stains can be removed.

Always wash, and test any new clothing you get except maybe white. But don't freak out if you stain you girl. Stains can be removed.

As for sizing, my 140's do well in 8-10, or XXS/XS. You can make Small work, and with your bustier doll some of the larger outfits might work out great. Really it will be waist size ad length that would be an issue.

I'm not extremely familiar with wearable tattoos. I only use Miss Atleur Body Color on my TPE girls. If you're artistic, you could probably give your TPE doll a semi-permanent tattoo with it. Damn you, now I'm gonna have to try it.

Really, any help I could give please ask.

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

grimreefer24601 wrote:
Aldra wrote:@grimreefer24601 thanks man I'm super excited! and I actually did have a question for you. do you have any tips on clothing? I really want to get some outfits for my girl once she gets here but I don't want to damage her in the process. are their certain types of clothing I should stay away from? I have heard some can cause staining. also I want to get her some of those wearable tat sleeves because I'm really into tattoos and I have a few myself. is this a good idea or would that be an issue? thanks in advance for any feedback you provide! :D
There's a lot I can say here. First, a lot of clothes can stain. Some we don't even think about. One of the worst stains I got on MJ was Tar. Like Roof Tar. I needed to move MJ, and didn't realize that earlier I had brushed up against roof tar. My clothing stained her is seconds. And Seriously, that came out. I also got this gorgeous black dress, I know black, right. I washed it. Tested it for 24 hours. Becka put it on, and it was beautiful. The stains it left weren't. It seems there were two fabrics that touched my Becka's skin, and I only tested one. Guess what, I got that stain out. MJ got a pair of pink G-String panties with one of her outfits. From a doll vendor. They stained. Guess what? Stains can be removed.

Always wash, and test any new clothing you get except maybe white. But don't freak out if you stain you girl. Stains can be removed.

As for sizing, my 140's do well in 8-10, or XXS/XS. You can make Small work, and with your bustier doll some of the larger outfits might work out great. Really it will be waist size ad length that would be an issue.

I'm not extremely familiar with wearable tattoos. I only use Miss Atleur Body Color on my TPE girls. If you're artistic, you could probably give your TPE doll a semi-permanent tattoo with it. Damn you, now I'm gonna have to try it.

Really, any help I could give please ask.

thanks for the info man haha I guess we can test the sleeve thing together because I cant draw for beans. how did you remove the stains?
Blessed Be

grimreefer24601

Mostly the stains disappear over time. Tough stains usually just Petroleum Jelly. Bad stains, Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cream. It won't work right away. You'll think it hasn't worked at all. Days later you won't be able to find the stain.

As per the tattoo, you can't remove a tattoo very easily if you get one. If you tat your doll it may be permanent.

No, I'd bet I could remove it at this point.

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Mostly the stains disappear over time. Tough stains usually just Petroleum Jelly. Bad stains, Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cream. It won't work right away. You'll think it hasn't worked at all. Days later you won't be able to find the stain.

As per the tattoo, you can't remove a tattoo very easily if you get one. If you tat your doll it may be permanent.

No, I'd bet I could remove it at this point.
thanks for the tip! I have my eye on a lime green thong I think will look great on her :mrgreen: lol
Blessed Be

INFORMATIONS