realsexdoll.com

Curious Newb from England

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Curious Newb from England

Post by Muninn »

Hi all,

Joined the site as I've been curious for a long while. I'm having a serious look about getting my first doll in the new year, and have fallen for one in particular, (not sure if I'm allowed to say which one, but they're on this site, after being put off by some rather dodgy looking and cheap far-eastern ones...) so I'm looking at the options, and will give it some thought before making that important decision - after all $1500 is a lot of money for me!

It all seems nice and friendly and helpful in the community, which is good because I don't think I could discuss this with anyone in real life...

Anyhow, hope to be able to talk stuff over with you all.

M
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Curious Newb from England

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

WELCOME!

If you're thinking of getting a doll then however dodgy talk about it. We might save you some money in the long run.

First golden rule is don't buy the first doll that tempts you. You'll be being tempted by the wrong reasons and it's easy to be seduced.

If you're in striking distance of the south east of England you're welcome to come and see my girls and they'll ensure the kettle's on.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

Yes, please do tell us which doll has captured your fancy.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

welcome aboard. :thumbs_up:
sounds like you've been doing your research which is a great start. there's so much positivity in doll ownership, weather its building up confidence or just getting you end away safely.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

WELCOME!

If you're thinking of getting a doll then however dodgy talk about it. We might save you some money in the long run.

First golden rule is don't buy the first doll that tempts you. You'll be being tempted by the wrong reasons and it's easy to be seduced.

If you're in striking distance of the south east of England you're welcome to come and see my girls and they'll ensure the kettle's on.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks, I'm up in the Midlands, but I'm well travelled, so I could well be your way at some point.

Jrunestrand, I'm taking a serious look at 1am's Renee 153cm doll with the WM-85 Head (similar to the first example in the gallery on their site - link). I've seen her before in various guises on less trustable sites like Alibaba, but she has something that I haven't found in a lot of other dolls I've seen. Also she's not too big or heavy for me so I can handle her with my disability/fatigue issues, and something that is just about manageable financially.

Like you say, I'm not going to rush into it, I'll be thinking and working out what is best for me. Hopefully, amongst other things it will provide me with a bit of companionship and something to try and gain confidence in the bedroom again, which would be a big positive for me.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Muninn..... (----> Welcome! <----)

Congrats on your decision to sponsor a cute doll. :thumbs_up: Good on you for checking the legitimate vendors and taking your time to find the right girl.

INFORMATIONS