It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:31 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: After a few days with my little lady...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I wanted to share my experiences so far with the Aiko 60cm doll I purchased... which hasn't been that great, unfortunately.

I received and opened the package for this doll last Thursday, 5 days ago
Interacting with the doll is a little difficult. The jeans and shirt she came with are both quite tight, the latter requiring removing the head to put on/take off. The bikini pieces are pretty easy to handle, though. I cannot seem to get the sit lock feature to work as well, despite watching the video for it several times. Every time I try, it seems to shift the joint in her butt cheek.

So far, I've powdered her twice using corn starch. After each, the skin is very smooth and quite pleasant to touch. Within 24 hours of both powderings, her skin begins to feel a bit sticky to the touch. The v-key that came inserted into her vagina was fairly hard to remove, and tore a bit of material off as it came out. It was covered in an mildly sticky substance that had an odor to it; this substance gets on my fingers as well when I put them into her vagina.

Examining the surface of her body, I've found numerous issues. Aside from the very obvious seam going up her legs, there's a very visible flap of skin by her ankle, I'm not sure if this is a bit of excess skin or a separation of the seam. I'm sorry for the picture quality, my only camera is a Nintnedo 3DS.
Attachment:
File comment: Flap of skin on the ankle
HNI_0061.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG [ 21.65 KiB | Viewed 2396 times ]

I had noticed her right leg bent at an odd ankle, the I noticed it was because the skin was not pulled correctly over the knee joint and was able to correct it.

Moving up, there appears to be a tear forming at the bottom of her butt, where her butt crack meets her vaginal opening. I don't know if this formed from attempted sex or what, though. I'll have to keep an eye on it.
Attachment:
File comment: Possible tear under the butt. Photo taken with v-key inserted. Black line is her hair, but it's roughly where the tear may be forming.
HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG [ 35.04 KiB | Viewed 2396 times ]

Moving on, I saw there were a few circular marks, almost like bubbles that popped. I assume these were caused by separating it from the mold, as they all have matching marks on either side of the body, except for one slightly disfiguring her right nipple but not one on her right nipple.
Her armpits are showing signs of either shriveling or deterioration. No idea when or how this happened.
Attachment:
File comment: Damage to armpit area.
HNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG [ 30.49 KiB | Viewed 2396 times ]

Additionally, there's two spots, one on each upper arm, where it feels like the skeleton is trying to poke through.
Attachment:
File comment: It's hard to see, but it's that white spot on the center.
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG [ 24.23 KiB | Viewed 2396 times ]

Sexual interaction has been... difficult. The entrance is very tight, even for me, and cannot seem to push the tip more than an inch or so in. Part of the problem is her legs getting the way; it's been tough to bend them in a way that allows me an angle in and doesn't close the entrance. That she's too floppy without the v-key inserted doesn't help much.

Now, I sorry if this did sound overly negative, but I am a little worried about the long-term durability of this doll. If nothing else, she does make a good photo subject.
Attachment:
File comment: Hi.
HNI_0063.JPG
HNI_0063.JPG [ 31.71 KiB | Viewed 2396 times ]

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: After a few days with my little lady...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

From the makers of Aiko Doll. For the past two years Aiko 60cm has been on the market. We have found that 75 percent of our customers are returning customers. That shows a lot about how much our doll is liked. We also understand that there will be those who don't like our doll. You are the second person in two years to not like her, we accept that for what it is. We have finished making a new Aiko 60cm doll and mold and are hoping to do our first test pour this weekend. All the flaws you have pointed out will not be on the version two 60cm Aiko. We have learned much about the way to make our dolls and have made many improvements in the new version. Once the new version is ready for full production with her very smooth skin, better mold seam, thicker body which allows for a bigger vag opening, new larger and stronger skeleton and mold design to keep the skeleton centered during pour. Once ready we wil ask our returning customers if we should retire the original first generation Aiko 60cm doll. We will show case the new doll on our website. When the original Aiko 60 went on sale about two years ago she was the first of her kind being the only small doll with her type of skeleton. Very exciting times. The new doll has a new easy skeleton locking joint design. We will also offer the non locking joints for those who have requested that so there is no need to whatch joint position during play. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Aiko 60cm, we do wish it could have been a better experience for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:02 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks to help from the incredibly awesome Samara here on TDF, I've started an attempted repair of the tear at the bottom of the vaginal opening where it meets the butt and a second tear just inside.

Here she is just after making the repair attempt, she looks like she's just sunbathing:
Attachment:
File comment: I need a better camera than a 3DS...
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG [ 41.49 KiB | Viewed 2159 times ]

The skirt is just toilet paper wrapped around for modesty. The repair was made using acetone to clean the area, then all-purpose silicone sealant in the tears, and I have her feet rubber-banded together to keep her legs closed. I'll know tomorrow after work if the repairs are successful.

If they are, I'll have to figure out what to do with the rest of the tube - I only used a couple of drops of a 2.8oz tube. Maybe with some wire, tissue paper or colored translucent fabric, one or two more tubes of this stuff, and some great ventilation I could make a pair of silicone fairy wings for her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Partial success, at least. While the butt tear seems fixed, I don't know if it'll hold under use. Might not have used enough sealant. A separate (minor) tear I also patched leaked a small amount onto the other side of the vagina, creating a small thread between them, but that pulled apart easily.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Update: the repair didn't hold. Tried again using significantly more silicone sealant.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:54 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

After the second repair... might've used too much. I think I turned her back into a virgin. Getting inside was hard enough before...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:02 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Akura wrote:
After the second repair... might've used too much. I think I turned her back into a virgin. Getting inside was hard enough before...

Omg. Lol. That is a pretty good idea though if somebody was into the whole virgin thing. Might even be fun every few months anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:13 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

That was mostly a joke. Plus it might not really work unless you were very careful applying the silicone. Even then, you'd still have material building up that you'd eventually have to be very careful about removing if you were to do a hymen reconstruction every few months.

The fix seems to be still holding, even though I sometimes I have telling the difference between the tear and her normal buttcrack(hint: that means I can barely see the tear). There's still a bunch of excess silicone that has thankfully not held, so I only have to cut it off from one side. Been meaning to make a simple dress for her using a plastic tablecloth I bought specifically for clothes material, but never got around to it until about now. Drawing a pattern to cut the cloth is harder than I thought...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:44 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Akura wrote:
Additionally, there's two spots, one on each upper arm, where it feels like the skeleton is trying to poke through.Image

Update on this: It was the skeleton poking through. The left inner elbow feels like there's a point sticking out, and now there is a hole.
Attachment:
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG [ 29.13 KiB | Viewed 843 times ]

It is especially prominent when the elbow is straight or slightly bent back. I didn't notice a similar sharp point on the right elbow.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]