www.wmdolls.com

hiding your doll from judgmental people

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: hiding your doll from judgmental people

Post by Dollfriend »

Yep this is one of the Big issues with this Hobby, Until some Day in the Far Future, where Sex Robots/ Androids, whatever you want to call it, are commonplace this will be a problem, whether you live alone or in a crowded apartment, some people are just not going to be sympathetic to the Hobby, until then you have to find ways to hide what you have..... :new-alien:

Heeman69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Heeman69 »

Who sells a locker type box in canada ?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi UGG! We are all friends here so keep with us whatever happens - even if Rob has to go for a while!

You may be able to get the conversation round to dolls by approaching it in a different way. Say you have a friend that has a doll and you think it's cool! What does he think? Just a simple way of seeing his reaction! If he thinks it's cool too then maybe you can then say he was the main reason for you to get one as well! If he thinks it's not right then you know what your choices are!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

I comes down to the fact that 80% of mankind is plain stupid. They reject anything they do not know, if possible with violence. Hence all the wars going on for centuries in the past en centuries to come. I am into BJD's and thats more the art and collectors side of the doll world, but because i am male, it is not accepted. Also not in the netherlands which claims to be such a modern broad thinking country....... kiss my you-know-what. I am afraid we have to deal with it.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Heeman69 wrote:Who sells a locker type box in canada ?
I built a simple pine box -- erm, ok... its a coffin. Check it out from my signature link, if you're handy instead of handsome. I included details about dimensions as well.
alternatively, a full size wardrobe is a good solution as well.

Hope this helps you.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi UGG! We are all friends here so keep with us whatever happens - even if Rob has to go for a while!

You may be able to get the conversation round to dolls by approaching it in a different way. Say you have a friend that has a doll and you think it's cool! What does he think? Just a simple way of seeing his reaction! If he thinks it's cool too then maybe you can then say he was the main reason for you to get one as well! If he thinks it's not right then you know what your choices are!
I've kind of just decided to burn that bridge when I come to it. I think this guy will understand if I do tell him. He's really nice, and he understands when I get word vomit, and he's understanding about a lot of other things that have come from my being alone for so long.

I honestly don't even know where I stand with him right now, anyway though. I think I've been friendzoned. We were acquaintances, then we became friends with benefits, and now we're friends, but there still seems to be something there, so I don't know. Like i said, I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

I did what you said a long time ago before telling my friend. I tested the waters, and she was completely disgusted, but i ended up having to tell her anyway. She tries to act supportive, but I know she's judging me.

As far as I know, when it comes to this guy, he has a problem with porcelain dolls, and a problem with their "cold dead eyes", so I don't know.

Thanks for the advice though, and I intend to stick around no matter what happens. I really have no clue as to what the future holds with Rob. I don't even find myself attracted to him like I used to be anymore. I can't even cuddle with him and imagine that it's my guy friend since my guy friend is a 6ft tall 310 pound prowrestler. The only men I'm sure of right now are the three wise men; Jim, Johnny, and Jack, and their good friend Mr. Boston.

:drinking:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Well, all I can say is just be yourself and not try to be what you think others want you to be! The truth may hurt sometimes but it's always the truth! I'm an oldie, been married twice and two daughters from the last marriage who are well in their 30s. I am very close to my eldest daughter and we have never had many secrets between us over the years and it's paid off. When I was considering getting a doll I told her and she's cool with it - she hasn't met her yet mainly because there's too much going on in her life at the moment.

I told her because she does come round quite often and I didn't want her to just 'discover' Ashaki in some way (Ashaki is also black so there would be a double whammy there!)! I've broken it in gently with my daughter as she is going to have to clear my place if something happens to me! As far as your dad is concerned, he is probably too old to understand fully now what your needs are but it's always hard for a dad to watch your daughter do things which you find strange and try not to get involved! That's something I've learnt over the years and, as I say, it's paid off for me!

Good luck in whatever you do! Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D I guess I am lucky...the only people who come throught the lodge's door already know about my dolls, and my other businesses on the side including doll repairs/restorations for clients..my gals mostly are always out throughout the lodge as companions and visual security for the odd prowler when I am away....and I often have to moderate visitors affections of visitors trying to seduce them and vice versa...Natasha is the worst offender here 8O ...she encourages vistors to feel her butt and flirts outragously with them...but she is an older and very experienced campeigner....If I ever was going to run a doll Brothel...she would be the madam...and Lilith would be the muscle :lol: Lilith even scares the random o'possums away :lol:

Jessica Jade is looking right at me now...with her "you wouldn't...would you Anung" face on :lol:

You are safe gals..Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:lol: Possums make for fine eating and stewing Anung...and you thought I was doing chicken slow cook stew.... :haha4:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

She Devil Lilith wrote::lol: Possums make for fine eating and stewing Anung...and you thought I was doing chicken slow cook stew.... :haha4:

Lily
8O Umm...wow...you learn something new every day....can you send me the recipe for the Anung 's top tucker thread thanks Lily :D

:lol: Anung.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Well, all I can say is just be yourself and not try to be what you think others want you to be! The truth may hurt sometimes but it's always the truth! I'm an oldie, been married twice and two daughters from the last marriage who are well in their 30s. I am very close to my eldest daughter and we have never had many secrets between us over the years and it's paid off. When I was considering getting a doll I told her and she's cool with it - she hasn't met her yet mainly because there's too much going on in her life at the moment.

I told her because she does come round quite often and I didn't want her to just 'discover' Ashaki in some way (Ashaki is also black so there would be a double whammy there!)! I've broken it in gently with my daughter as she is going to have to clear my place if something happens to me! As far as your dad is concerned, he is probably too old to understand fully now what your needs are but it's always hard for a dad to watch your daughter do things which you find strange and try not to get involved! That's something I've learnt over the years and, as I say, it's paid off for me!

Good luck in whatever you do! Hollows.
My dad has accepted it. Althought he doesn't like it. I was forced to tell my friend before because she's my dad's home health aid and is always in the house. It's clear that she doesn't understand it. She probably gosspips about it. There was no point in my telling her anyway. My dad had already told her before I could.

My guy friend is the only one that I'm worried about having to tell him about it, but as I said, I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
My guy friend is the only one that I'm worried about having to tell him about it, but as I said, I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.
:D or cross it and leave it intact...only time can tell :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Ur_ginger_girl wrote:
:D or cross it and leave it intact...only time can tell :lol:

Anung
I'll probably just burn it. That's usually what I do. It's the reason the reason I turned to dolls in the first place, lol. My guy friend actually says something similar all the time. He doesn't just burn his bridges. He burns them while standing on them so that everyone knows how serious he is.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:lol: Ha-ha..Anung...you used to be like this...but you would nuke'em.....but glad that I have been able to bring you back to a being a builder. :lol:

Take heart... Ur_ginger_girl. The world still turns and has for billions of years and you are still on it...for your pal...sure burn 'em but do not stand in the middle of 'em....a good bonfire is best viewed from Afar :lol:

Lily :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

She Devil Lilith wrote::lol: Ha-ha..Anung...you used to be like this...but you would nuke'em.....but glad that I have been able to bring you back to a being a builder. :lol:

Take heart... Ur_ginger_girl. The world still turns and has for billions of years and you are still on it...for your pal...sure burn 'em but do not stand in the middle of 'em....a good bonfire is best viewed from Afar :lol:

Lily :wink:
Lol, The best possible scenario is that I cross his bridges then burn them from the other side so that no other woman can cross after me. It would be pretty hard for me to burn any major bridges with this guy, weMre too much alike, so we understand each other. I've already done things that would burn bridges with a normal man, but this guy couldn't care less. I never thought I would connect on ANY sort of level with a prowrestler/comedian of all people, lol, after not connecting with anyone in years.

INFORMATIONS