www.wmdolls.com

i am male and want a male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: i am male and want a male doll

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

I don't know if another member has posted this but RD has different models and you can use a insert. again good hunting.........
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Misana

Post by Misana »

adidasman42 wrote:Ive got a offer from the site aliexpress they sell there male dolls.but the pictures are from the real dolls type.so i did asked for the real pictures off there dolls ,they dont really react on it or say yes these are the one,s . well for about 600 $ i dont take the risk as i have being mistreaten already by a chinese seller .shopname will follow . so watch out people gay or not gay.
I would be very wary of sites like aliexpress or dhgate. There may be some legitimate sellers but often it seems there are scammers out there. I would tend to focus on the manufacturer sites for new dolls like Maidlee. In another thread (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409) which I see you've been on Candy8Teen is considering a low cost male doll so the more interest that is generated the more likely more male doll options will become available.

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

adidasman42 ;
We are thinking about making a young 18 male doll. We are still finding out the interest in such a doll.

Mike

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

the name is trades world at aliexpress don not buy do not buy its rubbish for the price /

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

Candy8teen wrote:adidasman42 ;
We are thinking about making a young 18 male doll. We are still finding out the interest in such a doll.
well i would be very intrested indeed.and i think more gay man . thx .
Mike

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

adidasman42 wrote:
Mike
Yes I am interested in a 18 year old male doll.. I know rd2 male dolls sale well because I have bought them.. I would like to see the detail of the sinthetics in a 18 y o doll..The next one Im looking to get is a sinthetics.But a 18 y o would interest me.. Also more faces one asian black spanish..meanwhile addias man how about a rd2 wearing addias?

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

alibaba and aliexpress are theives..Remember it was Alibaba and the 40 theives..In china its more 5 million theives..They take photos off the internet and use them..Meanwhile you get nothing and nobody will help you.. Sometimes in china its not chinese people but Arabs that are there that will rip you off to I know ..

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

94elmwood wrote:alibaba and aliexpress are theives..Remember it was Alibaba and the 40 theives..In china its more 5 million theives..They take photos off the internet and use them..Meanwhile you get nothing and nobody will help you.. Sometimes in china its not chinese people but Arabs that are there that will rip you off to I know ..
yes youre right. they are a sort of robbers , i dont buy there anymore because of my mistreating by them,its nearly imposible to maken complaints and than you get 3 days to report everything(thats nearly imposible). So i am stuck now with a male(ugly made) doll witch are cheaper else where.(80 euro instead of 250 euro) Only thing good at DH gate is that they work with ideal but i have PayPal.
I am waiting for the 18 year old doll and yes i will dress him in Adidas and will make pics off him to show. grts ...:)

Humper

Post by Humper »

adidasman42 wrote:i did checked the maidlee site yes indeed very very nice . and a better price as well . i have to look into this . looks promising .
I have a Maidlee John-Lee (brown skin-tone) and am very happy with it. Maidlee is the only mid-range priced male doll I know of. Other brands are either silicone, like RealDoll and Synthetics (beautiful but expensive), or the horrible inflatables.

At any rate, welcome to the forum! We all share info. here and will be glad to help you in finding your guy.

H.

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

So its a pitty but hat to throw the inflatable doll from aliexpress away ,the seems are starting to pop on inflating and its not repairable(yes i tried) so its in the bin now. 250 $$ and so more lost ,what a waste off money and cost off sending and making. (not really envirement friendly) , noy happy ;(

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

If I were you, I'd try the Maidlee and stop wasting money on inflatables that don't work for you.
This is meant as a friendly suggestion.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

adidasman42 ; take a look at this post I added a Gif of the body we are thinking of using http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409

Mike

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

Candy8teen wrote:adidasman42 ; take a look at this post I added a Gif of the body we are thinking of using http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49409

Mike
thanks for the topic i would like to see a more young malish figure . smaller tighs and upper legs a nice bottem and penis . starting muscular arms and brest area . like a nice 18 year handsome male .buts ist a start get a modell to be as example or so. keep going . finally some one is thinking about it

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

shimu3z wrote:If I were you, I'd try the Maidlee and stop wasting money on inflatables that don't work for you.
This is meant as a friendly suggestion.
Thank you very much yes indeed a had some looks at them :)

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

94elmwood wrote:
adidasman42 wrote:
Mike
Yes I am interested in a 18 year old male doll.. I know rd2 male dolls sale well because I have bought them.. I would like to see the detail of the sinthetics in a 18 y o doll..The next one Im looking to get is a sinthetics.But a 18 y o would interest me.. Also more faces one asian black spanish..meanwhile addias man how about a rd2 wearing addias?
yes indeed into Adidas from the 80 hmm very nice that would be it :)

INFORMATIONS