www.wmdolls.com

i am male and want a male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

i am male and want a male doll

Post by adidasman42 »

:( may be a shock to some but yes i am a male and i am looking for a nice good looking young male doll. strange yes maybe but i am goodlooking man and i am into younger male man (legal ).
I had some things going on with some young gay male man, but most off them they only want youre money or are into robb you .also i am fett up looking in bars or on internet etc and finding out i am out old to short to long to hairy to less hair not grey to hip etc etc etc . . i am adventerous modern friendly handsome freethinking man off 52 . but i dicided to give it up, just looking for a nice warm goodlooking artifical boy, wich i can buy(sorry not rich) any one yes also ladys who can advice me. i really like the real doll type but cant affort them . i bought a cheap shit chinese one ,well thats just ready to be trown in the bin. (250 $$)sounds desperate no.but its 2013 they only care about watching there mobile Phone and eat meanwhile a suggeradded hamburger . thanks for any real meant advice . :)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: i am male and want a male doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello adidasman42 and welcome to the forum... :D

It really does not matter whether your preference is for male or female... Your story is not uncommon here on the forum. We have a large variety of members who have female or male dolls. Of course, there are probably more females dolls here then male dolls. Some use their dolls for photos, others for sex, and then there are others who have dolls for companionship.

Most probably feel the same way as you do and are just tired of the dating scene and find it much easier to have a relationship with a doll then a person. This way they can give their dolls their own personality with no conflict or judgement.

Now as to silicone dolls like the RealDoll males. You will need to start saving your money now... just stop spending on things you really don't need... I have found that most people will spend their money on just stuff this does not include food but gadgets they think they need and then wonder why they don't have any money left. If you want a high quality doll your going to have to save.

Another thing which you might not be aware of is the male dolls are much more heavier then their female counterparts. Generally right around 130lbs.

Once you have your 5 postings in you will unlock the PM function. I think one member who might be able to help you is shimu3z might be able to help as well... Good luck and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Welcome to the Doll forum. I don't think you find cheap male dolls any way soon. They are mostly high-end dolls and their owners are very happy with them. How fast you can buy an high-end doll depends on how much you can save. They will cost about $6000, and that is just the beginning of your spending.

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

ok now i see to reply its not that easy but ok. thanks for ya comments realyy its a start. but still 6000 $ ist a bit much . but maybe one day a second hand one ??? whre are the pics etc etc . grts from teh Netherlands . the country crawling back to the 1500 hundreds .

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

adidasman42 wrote:ok now i see to reply its not that easy but ok. thanks for ya comments realyy its a start. but still 6000 $ ist a bit much . but maybe one day a second hand one ??? whre are the pics etc etc . grts from teh Netherlands . the country crawling back to the 1500 hundreds .
To the Netherlands you even have to pay $1000 for delivery to your home and about $1500 import taxes. I am not lying, because I have just bought one and it's on its way to my home (The Netherlands). Not a male but converters are cheap compaired to the doll :P
It is better to buy a doll from France, but I am not sure if they have males. Or you wait until one is offered second-hand nearby.

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

thanks again ,i know the crook tax , i know , i think the frechies have no male one . so thats like discimination :lol. i will search and search. thanks again /

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

maidlee dolls has a man doll for much less . it is not silicone but check them out,

BG

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Many of us here have little money for dolls. We have mannequins or homemade dolls w/ stuffing. Maybe you could do the same and attach a penis. Cover the doll in clothes with the penis exposed.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

beardygoat wrote:maidlee dolls has a man doll for much less . it is not silicone but check them out,

BG
I was also going to mention Maidlee dolls, but I see, Beardygoat beat me to it :wink:
So, all I can say is, welcome to the Doll Forum, my fellow countryman :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

rubherkitty wrote:Many of us here have little money for dolls. We have mannequins or homemade dolls w/ stuffing. Maybe you could do the same and attach a penis. Cover the doll in clothes with the penis exposed.
Buy an old female doll, remove the breasts (God forbid!) and insert an penis. The rest is imagination :)

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

First off, welcome to the Forum. Not one person here has a problem with whether you are a female or male or wanting a female or male doll. No judgments here.

Secondly, I am a female owner of Real Doll Male. I have to say, even though he was a lot of money, he is worth every penny. I had some money saved up for something else, but put it towards him and I do not regret it ever. Maidlee has latex male dolls that are less expensive. I think you should look into that. I am allergic to latex and decided that wasn't for me.

If you can be patient, I think saving for a MRD is a great way to go. They are definately wonderful in their artistry and movements and realism. Also, for me, it was easy to bond with him as he is a presence and not just a large doll. Also, you can choose many options and he has the capability , since you are a male, to have options for pleasure.

I agree with Dollarhyde. Rather than spending money on other alternatives, start saving. You can talk with Real Doll and see how they can help you towards your goal. Their staff is marvelous. They, of course, won't make a doll for you until he is paid, but they may be able to give you advise on how much you need to save and so forth.

I see others have suggested the Maidlee dolls.

If you have questions about the MRD please look under Male Dolls and you will see my Ocean in lots of pictures there.
Good luck.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

welcome to the doll forum, remember were all pulling for you, because were all in this together. :glou:
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

wow what a welcome to all of ya thank you very very much, i will check the advices and keep you posted on the progress. more info is welcome or a second hand male :)

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

i did checked the maidlee site yes indeed very very nice . and a better price as well . i have to look into this . looks promising .

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

Ive got a offer from the site aliexpress they sell there male dolls.but the pictures are from the real dolls type.so i did asked for the real pictures off there dolls ,they dont really react on it or say yes these are the one,s . well for about 600 $ i dont take the risk as i have being mistreaten already by a chinese seller .shopname will follow . so watch out people gay or not gay.

INFORMATIONS