www.wmdolls.com

DEBATE: IS THREE male doll manufacturers ENOUGH?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
incognito86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DEBATE: IS THREE male doll manufacturers ENOUGH?

Post by incognito86 »

Only 5 silicone male doll heads and 2 latex ones; in addition to 3 silicone male bodies and 1 latex body to choose from?

do you think the balance between female dolls and male dolls is fair?

Do you think that people would be more inclined to make a purchase if greater variety existed, beyond the 3 manufacturers currently available?

What are YOUR thoughts guys?

Kinkuro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: DEBATE: IS THREE male doll manufacturers ENOUGH?

Post by Kinkuro »

I think it's a supply and demand thing. People make what they can sell. I don't make dolls, but my guess is they sell a lot more female dolls than they do males. If more people bought them, they would offer more options and sell more.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

This is a simple business math... you don't produce more of a product which is not going to sell... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

CyberLovedoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by CyberLovedoll »

Male dolls are not a really big seller compared to female dolls, but if the markit can be proven then you may see more.
Here is another thread on the same subject where feedback from male doll lovers is being requested: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=49409

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Like the above posters said, not enough demand for male dolls.

marshallmathers

Post by marshallmathers »

There has been more women than usual over the past two years than the previous ten seeking or acquiring male dolls. It seems women hold the consensus over homosexual men.Should that be the argument for the push of variety and availability for these dolls? I say no because collectively everyone seeks something different, but why should it matter? The fact remains is that people want them now and that is an indication that people will always want them.

Take the challenge doll makers who haven't made a male doll, put your craft in motion. Although I love Eve, God created Adam first.

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

Im surprised that there are so many male doll producers already.I wouldve thought one maker would be enuf!Mens sex drive fer wimen has always been the stronger,this ensured humans remained on earth,you can imagine if all the males decided it was easier just watchin tv and boozing!
Hillsman
Ps Do we have enuf female doll producers,THATS the real question!!!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The answer is simple. It;s much easier for a girl to get a guy, than the other way around. The dances I go to have many, many more guys than girls. I know so many guys that can't meet. I'm fifty and never had sex / date with a real girl. Only now, the women are starting to go after me, and they are at least ten years older than me.

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

Hey dont knock older wimen.They usually have terrible faces,saggy wrinkly necks and great sexy bodies.Ive been with hundreds of wimen in my life and the best I ever had was when I was 55 and she was 82!Now you wont find many wimen THAT age that love sex but when you do KAPOW they are stunners!
Hillsman
PS we met to fuck fer two yrs till at 84 she died....with a smile on her face!

Buffy Summers
Doll
Doll

Post by Buffy Summers »

Hillsman wrote: Ps Do we have enuf female doll producers,THATS the real question!!!
Another question: of the few female doll producers we do have, do any of them make a male doll?
"Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer."
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 34&t=40240

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

I think as doll ownership itself gets to be more popular and less taboo, you will see more women and men looking for male dolls. I'm sure there are people like myself who would love a male doll, but are not thrilled with the current options.

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

supply and demand, its pure and simple...........who could tell us about inflatable dolls , the ratio between male and female?
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

incognito86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by incognito86 »

marshallmathers wrote:
The fact remains is that people want them now and that is an indication that people will always want them.

Take the challenge doll makers who haven't made a male doll, put your craft in motion.

Although I love Eve, God created Adam first.
Very well put marshallmathers! FINALLY a sensible comment!
You guys that reduce this issue to simple facts and figures miss the point completely!

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

I believe male dolls are the key in the acceptance of love dolls because they will show dolls aren't merely expensive sex toys but actual companions.

My suggestion for future male doll models is that they be much less expensive and lighter like Candy Girls. They won't need sexual function or 100% realism. Just real enough for women to dress up and cuddle up with.

Women are obviously turned off by spending so much money, while guys are foaming so much at the mouth and the blood is running out of their brains that the cost is minor. Besides, they already know $6,000 for a girlfriend is CHEAP.

Women would also have greater trouble moving their doll, and most importantly hiding him from visitors.

Most of the male members here don't try and hide their doll from visitors. They simply only have people in their house whom know and accept their doll.

But that's just my opinion. What do women think of a cheaper lighter less realistic doll?

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Stephanie RD wrote:
But that's just my opinion. What do women think of a cheaper lighter less realistic doll?
I believe you are on to something. A woman with an doll is less awkward as many grew up with dolls. I bet many of them don't care about the giant penis either. Just cuddle and having a doll to talk to does wonders. Believe me, I know ;-)

INFORMATIONS