www.wmdolls.com

I changed my mind...

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

I changed my mind...

Post by plumiris »

I changed my mine about getting an Anime fabric doll because I read some where that it takes months to deliver from overseas. So this time I decided that I want to build my own male doll instead. It will take some time but, I will build it. I'm pretty good at sewing and I'm also an artist. This doll will be very special to me because it will be my very first custom built companion doll. I'm sure it will be rewarding right after I finish him.

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: I changed my mind...

Post by plumiris »

Once he is finished, I will post a lot of pictures.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Why not post pictures of the building process as well? :D Such project-threads are always both interesting and inspiring to follow! And you can get suggestions and feedback as you go as well if you want. I wish you luck either way :)
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

plumiris wrote:I changed my mine about getting an Anime fabric doll because I read some where that it takes months to deliver from overseas. So this time I decided that I want to build my own male doll instead. It will take some time but, I will build it. I'm pretty good at sewing and I'm also an artist. This doll will be very special to me because it will be my very first custom built companion doll. I'm sure it will be rewarding right after I finish him.
Hi plumiris,

If you're going to make your own man have you considered a mannequin? If so, perhaps you might send a PM Catsoup074. She customized a mannequin into the man of her dreams. Maybe she can give you some tips.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

Nord wrote:Why not post pictures of the building process as well? :D Such project-threads are always both interesting and inspiring to follow! And you can get suggestions and feedback as you go as well if you want. I wish you luck either way :)
Yes, I will post pictures of the building process, too.

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

deadpringle wrote:
plumiris wrote:I changed my mine about getting an Anime fabric doll because I read some where that it takes months to deliver from overseas. So this time I decided that I want to build my own male doll instead. It will take some time but, I will build it. I'm pretty good at sewing and I'm also an artist. This doll will be very special to me because it will be my very first custom built companion doll. I'm sure it will be rewarding right after I finish him.
Hi plumiris,

If you're going to make your own man have you considered a mannequin? If so, perhaps you might send a PM Catsoup074. She customized a mannequin into the man of her dreams. Maybe she can give you some tips.
Well, I want to make my doll similarly like this person did with the adult male dolls but, in my own style.
http://kids.nunodoll.com/lifesize/man01.html
http://kids.nunodoll.com/lifesize/man02.html
http://kids.nunodoll.com/lifesize/man03.html
http://kids.nunodoll.com/lifesize/man04.html

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to your building process pictures.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS