www.wmdolls.com

Advice buying a male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Advice buying a male doll?

Post by MissKinkyLady »

Hello to all, I am a newbie to the whole love doll thing and the forum. I am a female wanting to buy a male love doll. I guess I am mainly looking for general advice. What are some decent vendors I should look at? What vendors should I stay away from? I am not familiar with all the terms for these dolls yet, so please bare with me if I totally miss the mark describing what kind of doll I want. I am looking for the types of male dolls that can be found on Sinthetics website. The Gabriel doll would be perfect but not to the tune of a thousand plus dollars. I can't lie if I had it, I would give it some consideration because the dolls look awesome. I would be looking for something more in the couple hundred dollars range. Is that unrealistic? I found a link on dhgate of the exact Gabriel doll I wanted, but I am very suspicious of it. There it is priced for a mere $169. Please let me know what you guys think about it. Deal or Scam? If anyone here has one they would like to sell or anything please let me know that too. Thanks!

94elmwood

Re: Advice buying a male doll?

Post by 94elmwood »

The one you saw is scam.Real silicone dolls cost thousands no way around it..Maybe you can get a used doll on this site for less but still expect to pay thousands for it.Sites like alibaba and dhgate do not have real silicone male dolls like a realdoll or sinthetics .Just blow up dolls.They take photos of real male dolls and then put them on their sites and then when you buy it you lose your money and get a blowup doll.

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

Thanks for the response. While I was waiting for a response I did some research and learned about the scams that they run on dhgate and alibaba. I even went as far as to look at the stores that supposedly had these dolls. I found reviews of other dolls in their stores that had been purchased and saw that people were saying exactly what you just explained to me. So on that note, I would no longer look in those places to purchase a doll. Honestly, I have just given up on the idea because there is no way that I could justify spending a couple thousand dollars for one of these dolls. Thanks again!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Please don't go. I have ideas for you.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

Hello Rubherkitty, I'd like to hear your ideas.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

Maidlee has one you may want to check them out..The most reliable is realdoll if you pay you will get your doll.There is another company called sinthetics but check out the reviews They look great however they have problems with delivering dolls it seems .Some say they have been waiting 2 years ..But once again they cost thousands however search around Ive gotten all my boys at discounted prices

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

94elmwood wrote:Maidlee has one you may want to check them out..The most reliable is realdoll if you pay you will get your doll.There is another company called sinthetics but check out the reviews They look great however they have problems with delivering dolls it seems .Some say they have been waiting 2 years ..But once again they cost thousands however search around Ive gotten all my boys at discounted prices
I did visit the Maidlee website but didn't find any male dolls. I don't know if somehow I am missing it but all I have seen are female dolls, which is what I don't want. I did also visit the realdoll website.
<removed text about another manufacturer, see this notice>
These things are so expensive! When I first started out looking, I was prepare to pay a couple hundred dollars, not a couple thousand. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that there is a way around it. It's like either pay a couple thousand for a decent doll or settle for a cheap inflatable. There is really no middle ground in this. It kind of blows my mind 8O . I definitely don't want a inflatable or one of those fabric ones so if nothing pops up that works for me and my budget I will most likely just forget about it.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed reference to banned manufacturer, see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Contact titman of maidlee doll. He may still be willing to make one of his male dolls for you. Or even post in wanted items. I posted for a maidling and she is com8ng in the mail soon.
Someone may have a good one to offer you.
Either way don't leave,we like having you here.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sorry I missed your reply post last night.

OK, here's my idea.
Silicone dolls are expensive and male dolls very heavy. Easily damaged if dropped too.
And if you were to buy you may find the doll thing didn't work out for you after all then you have to try and sell the doll in a mostly male> female doll market.

Many of us on here are on a limited budget or in debt and make our own dolls. I see you mentioned you were not into fabric dolls, but there are flexible male mannequins that are fabric skinned, but have a foam core. You could always buy one of them and attach a soft vinyl mannequin head to it.
Attach a strapon to the mannequin and dress him in sexy clothes or a full body catsuit w/a strapon on the outside.

Actually here is a pic at bottom and link to Flexible Frank. http://www.classymannequins.com/flexibl ... uin-11.php
He already has a head attached and price is only $267.00
Weight is only 35 lbs which may include the steel base so he will be easy to handle.
Light enough to have him stand, play around w/ him, dance, etc. The only way to have a 100 lb+ silicone doll to stand is using a stationary frame or cable from your ceiling.
Attachments
suit.jpg
suit.jpg (15.94 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
flexible frank.jpg
flexible frank.jpg (10.56 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Mannequin Store has him for $250.00
http://www.mannequinstore.com/male_mann ... nequin.htm

And there may be others out there. Maybe buy used or local and save on shipping cost.
Attachments
flexman_back.jpg
flexman_back.jpg (27.63 KiB) Viewed 5089 times
fle frank.jpg
fle frank.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 5089 times

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

samara78 wrote:Contact titman of maidlee doll. He may still be willing to make one of his male dolls for you. Or even post in wanted items. I posted for a maidling and she is com8ng in the mail soon.
Someone may have a good one to offer you.
Either way don't leave,we like having you here.
That sounds like a plan! I did try to contact titman via the forum but I'm a newbie so I am not able to message anyone yet. I do think I will be posting to the wanted items and just checking back and forth in the meantime to see if I can find something that works for me. Don't worry, I like it here. I don't plan on leaving :D

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

rubherkitty wrote:Sorry I missed your reply post last night.

OK, here's my idea.
Silicone dolls are expensive and male dolls very heavy. Easily damaged if dropped too.
And if you were to buy you may find the doll thing didn't work out for you after all then you have to try and sell the doll in a mostly male> female doll market.

Many of us on here are on a limited budget or in debt and make our own dolls. I see you mentioned you were not into fabric dolls, but there are flexible male mannequins that are fabric skinned, but have a foam core. You could always buy one of them and attach a soft vinyl mannequin head to it.
Attach a strapon to the mannequin and dress him in sexy clothes or a full body catsuit w/a strapon on the outside.

Actually here is a pic at bottom and link to Flexible Frank. http://www.classymannequins.com/flexibl ... uin-11.php
He already has a head attached and price is only $267.00
Weight is only 35 lbs which may include the steel base so he will be easy to handle.
Light enough to have him stand, play around w/ him, dance, etc. The only way to have a 100 lb+ silicone doll to stand is using a stationary frame or cable from your ceiling.
I am so glad that I bumped into you! Lol. I had wondered about the heft of these dolls. I believe I read somewhere that they can be well over 100 lbs. I mean I guess I expected for them to be somewhat heavy considering they are silicone and all. I also didn't know that they can be damaged easily if you drop them. That's really helpful for me to know because I am a super clumsy person :lol: You have provided me with a lot of great information. I really appreciate it because I know I have a lot to learn about dolls. I also think your idea is a good one. I just don't know how I feel about the look of the mannequin. I had never wanted a love doll until I saw how realistic the ones from <removed, please no promotion for this manufacturer, see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015> looked. I think the realism of the doll is what I find most appealing. I am kind of thinking about saving up but I am still on the fence about the couple thousand. I am considering the mannequin idea as well. My mind is a muddled mess! Honestly, I am just trying to decide. You guys have given me so many great ideas. I really appreciate it.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to banned manufacturer, see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

There is a male doll from a manufacturer in China, the company is 1AM. It's not as realistic, and it's still not that cheap but it's yet another option.

-S

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

stacy718 wrote:There is a male doll from a manufacturer in China, the company is 1AM. It's not as realistic, and it's still not that cheap but it's yet another option.

-S

Thank you!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm not sure how Flexible Franks head is attached, but it may be possible to replace it. A silicone doll maker may only offer 1-2 head options for a male doll, but if you could live w/a vinyl or fiberglass mannequin head there would be a large variety of options. There are also beauty/ stylist trainer heads that have real human hair including facial hair rooted into the head. It would have to be cut and styled like you want. Otherwise all silicone doll heads will require a wig.

Here's a stylist trainer head w/ out facial hair. Not super realistic, but these generally sell for $50.00 +/- new. You can always add a mask and turn down the lights!

Some doll makers will sell just a silicone head, but that may run $500 - 800.00 alone.
Attachments
MEN-HEAD_large.jpg
MEN-HEAD_large.jpg (111.71 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
mask 3.jpg
mask 3.jpg (8.33 KiB) Viewed 5055 times

INFORMATIONS