www.wmdolls.com

VICE Media - Looking to Connect with Owners of Male Dolls

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
VICEMedia4Dolls
Media Account
Media Account

VICE Media - Looking to Connect with Owners of Male Dolls

Post by VICEMedia4Dolls »

Hello TDF,

I'm a documentary producer at VICE Media and working on on a new documentary about male love dolls and their owners. We are hoping to include real and relatable subjects to help break down some of the stigmas associated with doll ownership, and think this could be an important and transformative piece if we find the right characters to support our vision.

I'm looking for owners of male dolls who might be willing to speak with us in our piece. Initial conversations will be totally off the record. Do you have any idea of doll owners who might be interested? I am happy to share more creative information about the show to assure you we are treating the subject and participants with respect.

Feel free to respond here or email me at rachel.rapkin@vice.com.

Best,
Rachel

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: VICE Media - Looking to Connect with Owners of Male Doll

Post by hanuman37 »

Considering the tripe your organization has published about us in the past, why should anyone here take you up on this?

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

i must warn doll owners about this. They are only interested in a story.. and you come into 2nd place.

VICEMedia4Dolls
Media Account
Media Account

Post by VICEMedia4Dolls »

Hi AnonViking and Hanuman,

I understand your reservations about speaking to VICE and other media outlets, but given our extensive and objective body of journalism, I hope you will consider my request.

We are producing a new digital series about fringe sexual behaviors with the hope of breaking down stigmas and humanizing the topics. The VICE audience is continuing to grow, and I think presenting real, relatable doll owners will actually help people to see that dolls can be a powerful and positive part of the lives of a variety of individuals.

Once the media starts to shed this type of light on the community, I believe the overall view of the subject will change.

I am happy to share any creative information on this chain, via email, or in a private message if it will help you understand our approach.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rachel

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

"reaking down stigmas", LOL. If only that were true. You published an inaccurate hit piece on us *literally* last week.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

What was the Vice show that has everyone upset? I just watched one that was more of a light-hearted comedy (https://www.vice.com/video/ghetto-doll-brothel).

INFORMATIONS