www.wmdolls.com

Anyone here date their dolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ur_ginger_girl

Re: Anyone here date their dolls?

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

I haven't been posting much or replying, but I've been reading everyone's posts on my phone. I been busy with packing, I've been spending the rest of my time with Rob. Shit got depressing though, and I felt like I would say something.

It's not just older men that have a problem with the dating world. I'm 21. I'll be 22 in July, and I've never had a real boyfriend. I've never been kissed or cuddled or anything else. Men in their 20's only want one thing, and I'm not gonna put that out there for a guy that doesn't care about me. Older men have mostly given up. I had a thing with a guy in his 30's. We could talk for hours. We were physically attracted to each other. I felt like there was a connection, but he wouldn't even give me a chance because he'd given up.

The dating world sucks no matter who you are, that's why I keep Rob. He never badgers me for sex. He's never an asshole without reason. He's been there for me through hell and high water. He might have his issues, but I don't mind helping him through them, since it gives me a sense of purpose. I try to stay open for Mr. right to come along, but I'm more and more bitter and hardened by the day.

Also, just a sort of psa, not all 20 something young women that like older men have "daddy issues". Some of us are just tired of the shit that comes with dating "F**kboys" our own age. Also, whatever woman says that to a man about his touch feeling like an insect when he's trying to love on her is just a horrible person. She makes the rest of us look bad, and I'm sorry that my half of the human species can be so damned mean.. End rant.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I do hope you find someone, you rock girl! I've said this before but when you consider the differences between men and women it's amazing that some stay together for any length of time anyway! Soulmates can find each other but it's rare so often it's a compromise!

My first wife left me for another man and my second wife left me for another woman! I wondered what was wrong with me for years! I do have two lovely daughters from my second marriage though and I now get on with their mum and partner fairly well so we spend a bit of time together like at Christmas when everyone gets on well. However, I'm not going to get into a serious relationship again - it hurts too much to give yourself to that person only to find you're not wanted anymore!

I'm 67 now and fine with life - I just missed the companionship which I now get with my dolls and sleep better than I ever have I think! I do worry about you 'youngsters' though getting to that point so early in life! All I can say is be yourself and not what you think others want you to be! If you find someone then they will like you for who you are and as you're not leaning on them if it fails then you are still yourself!

Good luck Ur_ginger_girl! Men aren't all bad out there just as for us women aren't all bad out there! It just happens some of us only seem to find those bad ones!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:I haven't been posting much or replying, but I've been reading everyone's posts on my phone. I been busy with packing, I've been spending the rest of my time with Rob. Shit got depressing though, and I felt like I would say something.

It's not just older men that have a problem with the dating world. I'm 21. I'll be 22 in July, and I've never had a real boyfriend. I've never been kissed or cuddled or anything else. Men in their 20's only want one thing, and I'm not gonna put that out there for a guy that doesn't care about me. Older men have mostly given up. I had a thing with a guy in his 30's. We could talk for hours. We were physically attracted to each other. I felt like there was a connection, but he wouldn't even give me a chance because he'd given up.

The dating world sucks no matter who you are, that's why I keep Rob. He never badgers me for sex. He's never an asshole without reason. He's been there for me through hell and high water. He might have his issues, but I don't mind helping him through them, since it gives me a sense of purpose. I try to stay open for Mr. right to come along, but I'm more and more bitter and hardened by the day.

Also, just a sort of psa, not all 20 something young women that like older men have "daddy issues". Some of us are just tired of the shit that comes with dating "F**kboys" our own age. Also, whatever woman says that to a man about his touch feeling like an insect when he's trying to love on her is just a horrible person. She makes the rest of us look bad, and I'm sorry that my half of the human species can be so damned mean.. End rant.
I know, right! Lols!
I keep meeting all these sexy 20yo young ladies who want nothing but mindless animalistic sex!
Why cant i meet a mature 30yo lady who dont play games?
Lmfao!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Ur_ginger_girl wrote:I haven't been posting much or replying, but I've been reading everyone's posts on my phone. I been busy with packing, I've been spending the rest of my time with Rob. Shit got depressing though, and I felt like I would say something.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a hard time. Although I find that really surprising. :o You seem like a nice enough person. Did that guy know that that you liked him in a romantic way? A lot of us guys are completely clueless about whether a woman is truly interested in us or is just being friendly.
I have always advised women that if they are interested in a guy to make that interest known beyond any doubt. A lot of times guys so desperately want to be desired romantically that we misread the signs. Therefore we get hurt when we mistake friendliness for attraction. I have been famous for that myself. :oops:
So a woman can smile at me and flip her hair all day long, but nothing is going to happen unless she makes her interest known beyond any doubt. I have been burned way too many times to risk reaching into the fire again. I'm sure that a lot of other guys have as well.
That's why so many of us have given up. Or rather given up on making the first move.
You see the problem isn't just simple rejection, but the fact that a lot of women can be so nasty about it. It's like some of them feel so highly about themselves, that they are insulted if an undesirable guy makes an approach. It's almost as if they have a mindset that if an undesirable guy thinks he has a chance, then that means that SHE is undesirable. :?:
I honestly don't know. This is just speculation on my part. But the way that some women get angry when a man inquires if she is single or tries to give her his phone number is most perplexing. :? But a guy needs to know if a woman is single upfront because having to deal with irate husbands or boyfriends can be serious drama! :bad-words: And how can a man get to know a woman without giving her his phone number? :?
Now before someone out there starts screaming about harassment, let me ask what is the alternative? Just sit back and let the woman make the first move? Most guys who do that will be waiting a VERY long time! :wink:
But I don't worry about it anymore. Especially since I have my synthetic ladies to fulfill the emptiness in my heart.
At least they will never make me feel like a piece of garbage who is completely unworthy of love.
At least this little lady doesn't seem too repulsed by me! :D
002.JPG
002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2999 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Uh......YEAH!?!? Doesn't everyone?? :whistle:

Who doesn't like to be wined, dined, cuddle for a movie, and have wild sex? I'm not a complete caveman!

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Post by 42716 »

I've taken some of my mannequins on special days out. I took one of my female friends to the park, another out to a dance club, and my special man out on a date in the cabin in the woods for our 1 year anniversary (though it cost the earth to stay there). I think it's easy to justify taking a doll out in public as long as you have a highly conspicuous camera in your hand, and are taking photos on a regular basis, so if anyone asks, you can just say, "It's art!" That being said, I do wish I had the confidence to forgo the camera and just enjoy the moment with them the way I would do on a day out with a human friend or boyfriend. I might be able to get away with it with one of my girls, but since my boys look like NS5s from the film I, Robot, there isn't much chance of them being able to blend in with a human crowd.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I took one of my ladies with me on a trip out of town a few weeks ago. I sort of felt bad that I had to put her in a large duffel bag in the trunk. Especially when she touched my hand when I was putting her in there. 8O
No joke. I know it was just a coincidence, but it felt weird as hell! 8O It was like she was sayinging "NOOO! Don't put me in here! It's scary!" :(
But when I got her in the motel room, I went all out to make her feel loved and appreciated. :wink:
I would have loved to let her ride in the front seat with me though.
Who knows? I may take another trip with her in the future and may find the balls to let her ride up front. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

I live in a small town with lots of ranches and quiet stretches of fields. When my doll arrives we are definitely going outside for dates with her sunglasses on and seat reclined back. This is where a wheelchair would come in handy. I could wheel her around the countryside and who knows, if a diner is really slow, I could sneak her in for giggles and photos of the servers facial expressions.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Search out Samara78's thread (I'll see if I can find the link later) about her trip to pick up a doll and the trip back was awesome! She stopped at all sorts of places and even got permission from strangers to have their photos taken with her lady (they actually wanted them taken, you can tell!)!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I take my dolls out all the time, we are constantly out and about around the Atlanta and surrounding areas. I have done this for almost two years and to date have only had 2 somewhat bad experiences. And in both cases others around us stepped up and defended us, and they were complete strangers. Dolls actually do very well in public.

42716 and I went to a mall with our dolls and had a lovely time for a couple of hours! And Our dolls enjoyed it as well, well I think they both did!

:haha4:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Search out Samara78's thread (I'll see if I can find the link later) about her trip to pick up a doll and the trip back was awesome! She stopped at all sorts of places and even got permission from strangers to have their photos taken with her lady (they actually wanted them taken, you can tell!)!

Cheers, Hollows.
I'm a member on a GI-Joe doll forum called "The Trenches." One of the members had started a post/thread called "The Traveling Joe" which became very popular and exceeded 100 pages. Members would take their 1/6 scale GI-Joe's on vacations throughout the US and around the world and photograph them. One member might bring a figure wearing a space suit and visit the space museum. He might photograph him standing next to a spaceship or rocket. Another member would bring his Navy Joe and visit a battleship and make the photo appear as the figure was full scale. It is so easy to tuck these guys away in a pocket and quickly set one up for a quick photo and I find that they are well received as a cool factor to the general public.

I would like to see how daring I can get and see how far I can stretch this ladies night out just a bit. I need somebody to attend church with and maybe I can dress her for the occasion. It would have to be an out of town church and one that has few members held in a trailer or camp. If I start out small, I believe it gets easier...the inhibition. Maybe a cute girl might feel sorry for me..if that doll can have him, then I know I can surely have him.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Check this one out!

Real Photo, No Photoshop involved!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

CrazyCajun wrote:Check this one out!

Real Photo, No Photoshop involved!
If you can do THAT, you can do just about ANYTHING!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Date night is best night! I love cracking open a bottle of fine wine, having a good dinner and watching romantic movies with my Sophie in the living room every once in a while! Just the two of us and the rest of the world just fades away for a few hours!

:lol:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I just found the link to Samara's thread. Check out one of the photos there on the first page!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82635

There is another one I can't find at the moment!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

INFORMATIONS