www.wmdolls.com

Anyone here date their dolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ur_ginger_girl

Anyone here date their dolls?

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

I've never found a really fun way to date my doll before, but I brought him downstairs tonight (first time in I don't know how long that he's left my room) we're sitting on the couch watching "Redneck Zombies" as I type.

I've been chasing a man for the last 7 months, and now it feels like what I really needed was to spend some time with the man(nequin) that's been there for me for almost 9 years. He hasn't hurt me in all that time. He's always been there for me through all my shit, and life kept knocking me down and kicking me for falling.

I really wanted to share that somewhere and see if anyone else here does stuff like that with their doll. Maybe some people give me some some fun date ideas that I can do with him. It's hard since he can't move and I don't think I could ever leave the house with him.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

Ur_ginger_girl

Re: Anyone here date their dolls?

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Sofos wrote:Yea, sometimes Emma and I make a little special night.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p1088597
I'm actually thinking about doing something like this myself one of these days. My dog and my dolls birthday is on the same day (June 3rd) and I've been thinking about making a cake, getting a cheap bottle of wine, and maybe making a nice dinner and having a nice night with two of my favorite guys.

I read what you said about having a connection with your doll, and it's great to see someone else who feels that way. Most people seem to see it as a sex thing.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I can relate to what you have said, a few weeks ago, when we had a bit of sunshine here in the UK, I took one of my gals (Sarah) out in the back garden to do a photoshoot after which we sat on the garden swing and Enjoyed the late afternoon sun and I did feel a connection which I realise is my brain projecting it onto Sarah, nevertheless we sat there, me with a glass of wine, and I felt at peace and not alone. I certainly look forward to doing it again, once it stops raining here that is!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yeah, blooming weather here in the UK means you can't plan anything much in advance so it's spur of the moment stuff that's the best!

UGG, don't get a cheap bottle of wine! Make it special for your special man and it'll be special for you too!

Ashaki has often sat with me watching telly and we hold hands too! Sometimes there is a 'zing' moment and there's nothing like it!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I dont have a male doll but one time I cooked spaghetti for my doll. I dressed her up and sat her in a chair at the kitchen table. I had planned to recreate the Lady and the Tramp scene...

Unfortunately she just stared at the plate. To break the silemce, i told her she gotta try it because i had used a special secrete ingredient.

Have a read https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... no#p780451

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there, I can relate to what you have said, a few weeks ago, when we had a bit of sunshine here in the UK, I took one of my gals (Sarah) out in the back garden to do a photoshoot after which we sat on the garden swing and Enjoyed the late afternoon sun and I did feel a connection which I realise is my brain projecting it onto Sarah, nevertheless we sat there, me with a glass of wine, and I felt at peace and not alone. I certainly look forward to doing it again, once it stops raining here that is!
The weather is really erratic here as well. I haven't taken my doll outside in years. I took him out on the back porch when I first met him, and some college guys from next door would watch us from there back window and laugh, so that kind of stopped me from wanting to do it anymore.

I fully realize that I'm projecting a personality and these things onto my doll, but it doesn't hurt anything, so I don't see why it matters. If you think about human love, we act like its the warm soulful thing when reality its a matter of certain amounts of certain hormones being released in the right sequence at the right time.

I think I'm gonna make movie nights a constant thing with my doll until I move. It's been really peaceful having this with him. I don't feel so alone, and it just feels warm and intimate (not in a sexual way. I realize how that sounds)

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Yeah, blooming weather here in the UK means you can't plan anything much in advance so it's spur of the moment stuff that's the best!

UGG, don't get a cheap bottle of wine! Make it special for your special man and it'll be special for you too!

Ashaki has often sat with me watching telly and we hold hands too! Sometimes there is a 'zing' moment and there's nothing like it!

Cheers, Hollows.
I actually brought him downstairs on a spur of the moment. I would be too afraid to do it sober, but I was drunk, and started thinking about him, and figured what the hell.

a cheap bottle of wine is all that I could afford. It'll probably be a dinner of cheap wine, microwave food, and cake. I might get dressed up and maybe get him dressed up though. We haven't done anything like that in a long time.

I know what you mean by a "zing" moment. I've had a few of those with Rob. like while watching this movie with him, there's been a couple times where I've just looked at him and smiled, and cuddled against him. nothing sexual, just holding his hand and resting my head on his shoulder. It just feels nice and less lonely.

Ur_ginger_girl

Post by Ur_ginger_girl »

Tybalt wrote:I dont have a male doll but one time I cooked spaghetti for my doll. I dressed her up and sat her in a chair at the kitchen table. I had planned to recreate the Lady and the Tramp scene...

Unfortunately she just stared at the plate. To break the silemce, i told her she gotta try it because i had used a special secrete ingredient.

Yeah, I talk to Rob alot, and he "talks" back. I've argued with him before, and he's won, so I've probably gone off the deep end with my doll, but I don't really see where it matters. I'm still a functional adult and talking to him makes me happier than talking to most irl people.
Just a Catholic girl in love with a Catholic cowboy.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I think you hit the nail on the head with your last comment. I also find I enjoy watching TV more with Sarah sitting with me on the sofa, usually with her legs stretched out over mine and yes it's certainly non sexual, much more a comfort thing and which, oddly enough seems to be the aspect of doll ownership that some people struggle to understand. They often go straight to the sexual aspect and of course the media always focusses on that, which is such a shame as there are so many positive aspects to explore. Personally it was a pleasant surprise to me last year when Sarah moved in, just how much of a presence I felt when she was out with me around the house, so enjoy your movie nights!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Yes indeed it is the smaller things that makes it worth it in the long run.

As many have said just sitting next to your doll, be it make or female, can be so rewarding.

I like to sit really close to Emma in the sofa, so close that I have to squeeze in between her and the armrest and then I place my arm around her neck. Put on a movie and just enjoy our company :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I don't go out on actual dates with my doll since she is a bit shy and has social anxiety disorder. :whistle:
But she does enjoy just staying home and snuggling up with me to watch a movie. Which is a nice coincidence as I enjoy it as much as she does! :D
It just feels so nice sitting there holding and caressing her. In fact, I can't seem to keep my hands to myself with this little lady around. :oops:
What's really weird is that she seems to have a presence about her that makes it feel as if she is a real chick. Even if I have seen a movie a hundred times before; I will always make sure that she doesn't miss any of it. Like if I can't finish watching something, I will pick up where I left off the very next night. Just for HER sake. Then again, maybe I'm just a damn nut! :oops:
But here she is continuing to watch the show as I go for a bathroom break:
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 5211 times
She really does seem to be into it! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I don't go out on actual dates with my doll since she is a bit shy and has social anxiety disorder. :whistle:
But she does enjoy just staying home and snuggling up with me to watch a movie. Which is a nice coincidence as I enjoy it as much as she does! :D
It just feels so nice sitting there holding and caressing her. In fact, I can't seem to keep my hands to myself with this little lady around. :oops:
What's really weird is that she seems to have a presence about her that makes it feel as if she is a real chick. Even if I have seen a movie a hundred times before; I will always make sure that she doesn't miss any of it. Like if I can't finish watching something, I will pick up where I left off the very next night. Just for HER sake. Then again, maybe I'm just a damn nut! :oops:

Haha, yeah, we pretty much do the same thing. She usually either sits in my lap or else we play a little game where we see if we can both fit in the recliner side by side if we squeeze in really tight. I probably watch a lot more movies than I would if she wasn't around. As in almost every night, lol. I have a hard time keeping my hands to myself too; I'm pretty much constantly holding her or caressing her or something. I can't get enough of her!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Tybalt wrote:I dont have a male doll but one time I cooked spaghetti for my doll. I dressed her up and sat her in a chair at the kitchen table. I had planned to recreate the Lady and the Tramp scene...

:haha4:

Next time try making spaghetti with mineral oil. Your doll will love it!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LOL. Hotaru and I had the day to ourselves yesterday so after playtime :whistle: I dressed her up brought her out and made burgers for us for lunch. Then we watched anime for most of the evening. It was pretty great.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

INFORMATIONS