www.wmdolls.com

Any place to see pics of currently made inflatable men?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Any place to see pics of currently made inflatable men?

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Despite having suspected, if not outright known and simply denied, that I was bisexual since I was about 16 (I'm 33 now), I was not able to finally admit that fact until LAST WEEK! And I'm SO HAPPY that I have come to peace with that element of who I am as a person. :D

So, since my absolute favorite type of love dolls are inflatable dolls, I would absolutely LOVE to buy my first, "Mr. Right" inflatable male love doll.

The only problem was, I have only ever seen one, and that was in 2003, almost 14 years ago now, and I don't even know what model he was. BUT HE WAS GORGEOUS!! I actually saw him in person and, though he was covered with a sheet (I peeked under it; I knew what I was looking at on account of the...um...obvious massive cock... :oops: ), I was almost literally SLAIN with arousal, just like when I saw my first inflatable woman on TV when I was 8 or 9. It was, quite honestly, lust at first sight.

But it was also painful. For one, I wasn't ready to accept my bisexuality. And so I fell into a deep depression. And for two, he wasn't my doll, and so I actually became infuriated, at least inside, that I could not have my own inflatable man.

But...now it's time, and I want to make sure I pick the right one. Is there any website, vendor or otherwise, that actually shows what the dolls actually look like when inflated? I haven't been able to find many, but I'll revisit my old internet haunts. I have, like a dozen (no joke) absolutely beautiful inflatable women, as well as two lovely goddess-like solid dolls (*Deserey, my pride and joy, is my avatar), so it's been a while since I've visited them, but any references to vendors or other sites where I could actually see what currently produced and sold inflatable men look like would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thank you all in advance for any help you could provide! I can't wait to have my first "inflatable boyfriend", so to speak! :mrgreen:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Ink21
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any place to see pics of currently made inflatable men?

Post by Ink21 »

Adamandeve has a inflatable male doll. :)

Aerial

Tip: modify PVC inflatable men by heatstretching

Post by Aerial »

Type "inflatable male doll" into picture search of Google or others (with "family filter" off) to get an idea what they look like. Unfortunately mass produced male inflatable PVC dolls generally have simple body shapes (new ones are not that different than mine, because manufacturers consider them rather cheap novelty items), but you can nicely resculpture them through heatstretching with a hair dryer.

PVC heat stretching (make arms bigger/smoother etc.):
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=12937

This muscular Georgeous Gavin doll of 2007 is still alive (although he slowly leaks some air at unidentified spots and I had to replace the torn inlet valve). I recently resculptured his arms to make them look more natural. Important is not to expand the shoulders too much (I reshrunk them a bit) but start a little lower to make one bulge below the shoulder and the next one below (not at) the elbow. Above elbow and above wrist the arms should stay thinner.

inflatable male mannequins (great muscles!):
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&p=297394

This type has the most complex muscle chest but is not designed to be photorealistic either.

INFORMATIONS