reallovesexdolls.com

DESIGN YOUR OWN SEX DOLL

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Make3434

DESIGN YOUR OWN SEX DOLL

Post by Make3434 »

RLSD has this desing your own sexdoll, that is very intresting, but that price allmost 7000euro why price is so huge ?

I just order custom made doll another vendor , ok its smaller 120cm with normal size head, but 80 prosent cheaper.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: DESIGN YOUR OWN SEX DOLL

Post by Tybalt »

They have to make a special custom one time use mold for you.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Tybalt wrote:They have to make a special custom one time use mold for you.

SO??

The place where i buy that custom made doll, they make too special mold :) and price 80pros cheaper

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Make3434 wrote:RLSD has this desing your own sexdoll, that is very intresting, but that price allmost 7000euro why price is so huge ?

I just order custom made doll another vendor , ok its smaller 120cm with normal size head, but 80 prosent cheaper.
It sounds unrealistic. May be a scam? 1400 Euro is a price of a serial doll.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Boobiologist wrote:
Make3434 wrote:RLSD has this desing your own sexdoll, that is very intresting, but that price allmost 7000euro why price is so huge ?

No no scam, i order they company before, sorry guys but thaat is true :)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Make3434 wrote:
Boobiologist wrote:

No no scam, i order they company before, sorry guys but thaat is true :)
What is custom about your doll? Does she have an exotic skin like purple ?does she have a transgender adapter? Big ass? Big tits? Does she have options not currently available for purchase?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Not a bad price if you get royalties/percent of every doll sold.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Interesting....PM me the link to your custom doll maker and send me some imagery and I will gladly take the time to walk you through it all and answer your very interesting question.

Thanks Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Make3434 wrote: SO??

The place where i buy that custom made doll, they make too special mold :) and price 80pros cheaper
We assure you, you are mistaken.

We have customized dolls too, but that is not what 'Design your own doll' is. What is being said is "designing" your own doll. We are talking about designing the actual structure of the doll, not just customization of a current model.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Make3434 wrote: SO??

We assure you, you are mistaken.

We have customized dolls too, but that is not what 'Design your own doll' is. What is being said is "designing" your own doll. We are talking about designing the actual structure of the doll, not just customization of a current model.
I was thinking that this was also the case too, and a misinterpretation of "customise"...have not heard form the OP at this time...so this appaers to solve the mystery.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I still think this is quite cheap. Having been involved in designing a doll and seeing everything and everyone involved I can not they believe they can do it at this price. The production of the "mould"/tool alone would be far above this cost in Europe/US.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Evidently the original she devil commision was like 50 K....so glad they kept the molds :lol: even she devil version 2 was close on 18 K when delivered.

and sadly there is now only one left in the world apparently :(

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Evidently the original she devil commision was like 50 K....so glad they kept the molds :lol: even she devil version 2 was close on 18 K when delivered.

and sadly there is now only one left in the world apparently :(

Anung
8O ...wow..I am precious...if anyone has my sister please get us back in touch...

Please Lily :?
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

GlenB
Ex-Member

Post by GlenB »

80% cheaper is still possible if they just charge you the cost only. some non-TDF approved vendors try to gain the market share by charging super low price. They wont gain much from you but at the same time they won't lose money from you, it's because the doll design you order will be their exclusive design, and use that unique design to attract the new customers, that's how the market and the industry works

their quality is still good or even indifferent from the expensive one with the so called "design your own doll", because the manufacturer is still WM dolls (Jinshan) or other famous Chinese manufacturers.

the whole industry eco-system is very simple, most of the so-called "design your own doll" are done by WM doll (Jinshan) or other Chinese factories, vendors collect the customer orders including the design requirement, then the factories will make the mould accordingly, if you are satisfied, then they will manufacture it for you and then reuse the mould and make it as the unique design for the vendor. WM even allows the vendors to use the vendors' own brands to market those unique dolls, that's why you can see so many different brands in the market but all they look like WM dolls

if you understand more about the history of the Chinese sex doll manufacturers (WM, JY, YL, OR 6Ye and many others), you will find out the interesting relationship between them, I can say their relationship is countless tied (some of the share holders even have kindred connection), they know each others and even have gathering continuously , but I better don't share more here, it's way too far stray from the subject

GlenB
Ex-Member

Post by GlenB »

mandos wrote:I still think this is quite cheap. Having been involved in designing a doll and seeing everything and everyone involved I can not they believe they can do it at this price. The production of the "mould"/tool alone would be far above this cost in Europe/US.
In the west yes, in China not
if you travel to China, go to their restaurant, if you dunno Chinese, they will show you the english menu and the price can be triple or even more, so sorry that's China

One more point is their big scale
For example, In China they can make high speed train with much lower cost then the west, because their population is huge, they enjoy the economy of scale that is far greater than the west

If you have visited WM factory in Zhongshan, you will be amazed of the industrial infrastructure of the city and the cities around, tons of suppliers are located in the Pearl River Delta (Zhongshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong) , They can find all the supplies within 100km reach of the city, you can never do that in the west, and don't forget they give super low cost to the Chinese business partners (if you are the westerner and request for the supplies, they would charge much higher)

Skilful workers (even those who make the mould and the designers) are worthless in China as well, artists in the west can earn a decent living, in China, maybe 5000RMB a month? just because China is never in shortage of skilful people

Those Chinese sex doll manufacturers can enjoy super low cost of the doll parts supplies and quality manufacturing machines with super low cost, they can then export through Hong Kong port to reach the international customers

INFORMATIONS