reallovesexdolls.com

Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Post by EBmoist »

Sorry to be late , I missed this whole 4 page discussion. One minute, i see severe scars on teh back, Next i see beautiful results,, AMAZING AMAZING!
So in looking at everyones advice in a better approach to the injections, would be:
Aberdare wrote:SCK:

a piece of Steel Brake Tubing (3/16" I.D.), that has had one end sharpened to a needle point on a grinder, and fitted to a suction gun -- VOILA - A slime injector that would be considerable less invasive than a large incision. To allow air to escape while filling, a 2nd piece of steel tubing inserted into the cavity alongside the filling Tube.

Abe
You combine this with the grease gun (new) pump, and think you have a winner! That way you have a good "Pump" designed allready to handle a thick fluid allready, you have the steel "jumbo" needle to inject, with its paired AIR needle to depressurize .
Interesting thought to this dual needle concept : (to those mechanics/Air conditioning techs)

BY using a dual Needle system, you do have the ability to add both slime, and allow air to escape in same volume, OR NOT! As CF was indicating, it would be possible to combine both add weight- feel, or simply Pressure for volume, by keeping some amount of air in the breast. Of course im not sure how that would behave as she is laid down, or stood up, (air bubble traveling thru breast might be weird to watch or feel) These are uncharted waters!!!
Only SC Kline has the real deal there.
This does give me pause to think this is very very real idea to test.... I JUST ordered a WM161// 91cm Breast. Should have her in 2 weeks.
I might have the gumption to build the Tool- and give it a try!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Alright. I've made up my mind and decided that I'll not being doing any follow up surgery (barring any fluke problems or necessity). I'm very happy with the doll, the mod, all of it. A tiny bit of uneven sag is not worth my risking the doll. Plus, it is very possible that with a little time and use, the boobs will sag equally —that with warmer temps headed my way soon. But a side note: All of this scrutiny made me realize that her nips weren't dark enough, so I colored them myself with these two markers. I basically cross-hatched those areas and then thinned and blended the color with a q-tip and baby oil. So yeh, I'm headed to Target soon to pick up some new bras and such. Her boob-job requires more supportive wears.
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Good call, she already is pretty damn amazing. I'm sure you've inspired others to take the torch and move onward . Great job :)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This is amazing. I looked up the slime used and found it to a substance kids play with. I'd love a step by step instructional on the process (I don't understand the purpose of the slits in the back or the towel through them).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Meso wrote:This is amazing. I looked up the slime used and found it to a substance kids play with. I'd love a step by step instructional on the process (I don't understand the purpose of the slits in the back or the towel through them).
Yo, Meso... The slits were for access of breast cavities. I had stockings absorbing moisture in the slits from when I cleaned away the excess slime (after I filled cavities).
She's holding up really well so far.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

To those proposing a double-needle technique... meaning one for injection, and one for removing air; this is superfluous. I would stay away from all the grease gun stuff, and anything that would complicate the process. A turkey baster with the narrow tip cut off would be fine provided that the slime is not too thick to be sucked up into the shaft. The slime, surprisingly, stays together pretty well unless you pull at it. The excess air will work its way out by squeezing breasts as you're filling. Please do not try to enter from bottom or sides of breasts! Like I've said, I did that with my old doll and it is so difficult. You will need that distance that the back provides (about three or more inches). The stuff just dumps in because it is basically a bottle-neck situation. When cavities are getting full, you'll know it because the slime starts working its way up the tunnel you've cut/ spread. It is at that point that you have to decide, "Do I want to seal this now and be content with the fact that I have the cavity free of air, and full of product;" or do you push the limit like I did and go for more volume as well. The later absolutely requires "gravity" as an aid, because now you're "forcing" extra product. My doll's breasts were full after four containers, but I gave seven and the breasts grew.
About the only problem you're gonna have is soldering a good seal. Soldering this TPE is extremely sensitive and hard if, like me, you don't have experience. I would take some of the advice that someone put in the thread earlier; and I'll put this following part in my own words.
* Get a couple of pillows —enough that the doll can lay face down without breasts touching the floor. This means, put pillows under shins, throat, stomach.
* Put doll's arms next to her side. The point being that the flesh on her back needs to be as bunched up as possible so that when you're doing the soldering seal, you don't have to wrestle so much with the incision, i.e. trying to keep it closed.
* After you're done, get a fan on the area and do not move her around for at least an hour so that the seal can harden up enough.
* Practice soldering the token TPE brick that you received with your doll. Try out that technique that was posted early in this thread (V formation).

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:Then, try replacing the air with water. It should be easy to inject with a syringe.
Risky. Water is highly resistant to compression so if you fill it up with water and squeeze, the water will have no where to go but blast back out the incision you made to put it in there.

Guargum and slimes based on it have some air bubbles so they might be safer.

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nimble_navigator »

First of all, let me just say this is really exciting stuff you're doing over there. Bravo!
SC Kline wrote: It would be really interesting for someone to simply request thinner walls, as this would only require additional volume on whatever the "positive" shape is for breasts during casting.
Is this really possible? I realize this would probably greatly reduce the durability and it also wouldn't be able to hold as much slime without tearing but I would love to have the walls thin enough so you can see some rippling when you smack em :mrgreen:

Would it be possible to post photos with her bent over (from both front and side) in order to show how they hang?

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

I can only imagine how these lovely breasts giggle as you pound your doll. I envy you.
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

HugeBoobLover wrote:I can only imagine how these lovely breasts giggle as you pound your doll. I envy you.
Yo, check out my jiggle vids on page 2 of this thread... Just click the "img" of each line. There's no pounding, but you'll get a sense of the realism.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

SC Kline wrote:Alright. I've made up my mind and decided that I'll not being doing any follow up surgery (barring any fluke problems or necessity). I'm very happy with the doll, the mod, all of it. A tiny bit of uneven sag is not worth my risking the doll. Plus, it is very possible that with a little time and use, the boobs will sag equally —that with warmer temps headed my way soon. But a side note: All of this scrutiny made me realize that her nips weren't dark enough, so I colored them myself with these two markers. I basically cross-hatched those areas and then thinned and blended the color with a q-tip and baby oil. So yeh, I'm headed to Target soon to pick up some new bras and such. Her boob-job requires more supportive wears.
IMG_0221.JPG
I would be very wary of doing this... As far as I know, Sharpies are toxic, not to mention what it might do to the integrity of the TPE.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

onenrmlone wrote:
SC Kline wrote:Alright. I've made up my mind and decided that I'll not being doing any follow up surgery (barring any fluke problems or necessity). I'm very happy with the doll, the mod, all of it. A tiny bit of uneven sag is not worth my risking the doll. Plus, it is very possible that with a little time and use, the boobs will sag equally —that with warmer temps headed my way soon. But a side note: All of this scrutiny made me realize that her nips weren't dark enough, so I colored them myself with these two markers. I basically cross-hatched those areas and then thinned and blended the color with a q-tip and baby oil. So yeh, I'm headed to Target soon to pick up some new bras and such. Her boob-job requires more supportive wears.
IMG_0221.JPG
I would be very wary of doing this... As far as I know, Sharpies are toxic, not to mention what it might do to the integrity of the TPE.
I'm living on an island made of two mountain-sized breasts. I made my house in the cleavage. I see some of you floating on rafts in search for awesome tits —but you're "wary." I can lead you to these tits, but I can't make you drink the milk.
So the markers... I guess you could be right, but I believe it will be fine. ;-)

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

nimble_navigator wrote:First of all, let me just say this is really exciting stuff you're doing over there. Bravo!
SC Kline wrote: It would be really interesting for someone to simply request thinner walls, as this would only require additional volume on whatever the "positive" shape is for breasts during casting.
Is this really possible? I realize this would probably greatly reduce the durability and it also wouldn't be able to hold as much slime without tearing but I would love to have the walls thin enough so you can see some rippling when you smack em :mrgreen:

Would it be possible to post photos with her bent over (from both front and side) in order to show how they hang?
Hey nimble_navigator! I'm going to be doing another photo set at the end of the week and will certainly include hanger shots.
I think I was just brain-storming with the "thinner wall" idea. If anyone is to go the way of ultra-soft, it would most likely be better to keep walls the way they are. Her boobs are so heavy!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

onenrmlone wrote:
IMG_0221.JPG
Sharpies are safe for TPE - I touched up one of Brie's eyebrows with a dark brown Sharpie about two months ago and no negative impact. They are essentially an alcohol-based dye that TPE absorbs. The coloring is permanent or almost so. May wear off or lighten over time, but might take many months. Be careful not to make any stray marks because they won't come out easily (particularly for darker colors)

However, toxic to humans so shouldn't be used anywhere you might put your mouth (like nipples) SC Kline, you should have used lipstick or lipgloss to recolor those. Coloring might not last as long but non-toxic.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

SC Kline wrote:
onenrmlone wrote:
IMG_0221.JPG
I'm living on an island made of two mountain-sized breasts. I made my house in the cleavage. I see some of you floating on rafts in search for awesome tits —but you're "wary." I can lead you to these tits, but I can't make you drink the milk.
So the markers... I guess you could be right, but I believe it will be fine. ;-)

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that you will die with a smile on your face.. Not that anyone will be able to see it.

INFORMATIONS