reallovesexdolls.com

Sex Therapist Interviews RLSD + gets personal with a doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Sex Therapist Interviews RLSD + gets personal with a doll

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

WE'RE LIVE! Listen as we chat with our incredible Love.Sex.ATX host, Rhiannon Beauregard, a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist about the business, and how the perception of sex dolls is changing for the better.

It’s a fun and healthy look at the people who own love dolls, the variety in their lives, and how the love doll world has affected them. We talk about the business from a unique family-centric position. Get a glimpse at people behind Real Love Sex Dolls and hear more about why we love this industry. As you can probably imagine, mixing a family business with sex dolls makes for some funny and sometimes awkward situations!

It was really fun to do this and we were happy to be asked. We are all about normalizing the perception of love dolls in the world, and talking about how much they can help people, in so many ways. Besides being beautiful works of art, they are super erotic sex toys, beloved companions and even teaching tools for many.

If you've got a few minutes, sit back, relax and have few laughs with us! http://www.lovesexatx.com/

https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... x-podcast/
Attachments
podcast-4.png
podcast-4.png (455.55 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
podcast-1 (1).png
podcast-1 (1).png (523.25 KiB) Viewed 2002 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Acroyear

Re: Sex Therapist Interviews RLSD + gets personal with a dol

Post by Acroyear »

I listened to the whole thing, very interesting and funny! My favorite quote; "Could I fist her?"
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Acroyear wrote:I listened to the whole thing, very interesting and funny! My favorite quote; "Could I fist her?"
on

Great interview on this subject and a great exploration on this subject, making dolls a mainstream idea, because they are a high-end sex toy\ companion they imply so much, about asking permission, interaction and care

Doggyball on the site? The care and maintenance of this product is what is sensual , intimacy and sexual. One cannot exploit, or or degrade this product without a repercussion being a loss in investment.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

Excellent and interesting interview. This is a great promotion for the Love Doll hobby and for RLSD. :wink: :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I did enjoy the interview as an RLSD customer and doll owner. Cudos.

Let's focus on your host,

"Rhiannon Beauregard, a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist",

since I think she's important to what we do in many ways.

First of all, I would get a transcript and comb through it for potential quotes for your web site.

Secondly, I think she would be a valuable consultant for your efforts.

Thirdly, She's a sex therapist. I got my doll for "mojo" therapy. Perhaps she could be convinced to contribute to your site, etc. . There's a real need here.

Finally, her insights would be very helpful since she is a marriage, family, and sex therapist.

I hope to hear more from Rhiannon.

LDF
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

OMGChris2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OMGChris2000 »

This was a great show.

I liked how it was pointed out that not all owners are weirdos. And of course making a reference to the "Guys and Dolls" documentary.

But yeah, and acknowledging there is still tons of taboo and stigma surrounding ownership.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

OMGChris2000 wrote:This was a great show.

I liked how it was pointed out that not all owners are weirdos. And of course making a reference to the "Guys and Dolls" documentary.

But yeah, and acknowledging there is still tons of taboo and stigma surrounding ownership.
I'm actually watching "Kinsey" on cable, and I would characterize doll ownership differently.

Doll owners represent the spectrum of society.

So, we come from all walks of life, all socio-economic groups, etc. .

What is different about us is that we have all recognized our own individual needs to own a "Love Doll".

IMHO:

That's the focus of who we are.

It's also why I think RLSD's decision to appear on Love.Sex.ATX is an important one.

She's a therapist, not a reporter, documentarian, producer, etc. .

So, it's in the right context.

It's about therapy, etc. .

As opposed to being about some sensationalized gimmick like "Killer Sex Robots", or something exploitative.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS