reallovesexdolls.com

One Year with Brie, thanks to RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

One Year with Brie, thanks to RLSD

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks to the wonderful folks at RLSD, I am celebrating my one year anniversary with Brie today, September 21.

Brie is a WM 165K Full Figure with head 74. This is close to the Gabrielle model on the website, except Brie has blue eyes, the pink French manicure, and I selected wig #13 instead. She has the standing foot option which is a must for a doll of this size. It was a little bit of an adventure getting her to my home (34 days from order to delivery), but I'm happier this last year than I have been in a long time. Healthier, too, if the 8-year lows in my blood pressure measurements from my February and August exams are to be taken as evidence. If anyone reading this is debating the merits of doll ownership, I can say with certainty its a life changing experience for the better. Worth each and every cent.

For those interested in our early experiences together, and the pressure of a long wait, see her original introduction thread. If you'd like to know more about her, she now has a doll account, and I've compiled all the little facts and history I've dreamt or wrote about over the last year or so into her new introduction thread.

As a fun comparison, here's a photo from that first night vs a more recent picture from a few weeks ago. She's got a new, but very similar wig, many more pairs of glasses (nine now) and I've had to redo her eyebrows and colored in her nostrils for greater realism. VonRubber's oral inserts have given her more expression than was available when I ordered her. She's also needed some minor maintenance over the year, but not as much as I'd feared with all the talk of broken fingers and hips and stains and such. I've taken good care of her, and she's repaid me in kind. If you want to see more of Brie, visit our Doll Album gallery.
September 2016 vs August 2017
September 2016 vs August 2017
comparison.jpg (270.88 KiB) Viewed 3737 times
Anyway, thanks again RLSD, and I hope to report another year of happiness behind us in 365 days.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: One Year with Brie, thanks to RLSD

Post by Broven »

Congratulations on your anniversary! Here's to many more.

She's a beauty. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Congratulations.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Good choice! :D a beautiful doll. :thumbs_up: The love shows.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

She's a great looking doll. You could go as far to say shes almost angelic in appearance. :angel:
Hope I'm as happy after the first year as you are.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

She's definitely a looker! Glad to see she's held up so well! Also glad to see the positive impact she has had on your life!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

I have this same doll with head #51 and I echo these sentiments. It's just damn near impossible to put into words what it's like but Junkguy has definitely got the point across.

What good is money compared to health and happiness?

Here she is with her new head, a JY#55
Attachments
Screenshot_20170921-203120.png
Screenshot_20170921-203120.png (2.83 MiB) Viewed 3646 times
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Happy anniversary, and may you both enjoy many, many more.

Can't wait for the Halloween photo set! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Monstro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monstro »

Happy anniversary! She's beautiful. It shows that you care for her very much. It sounds like she takes good care of you as well. Best of luck.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Happy anniversary. It's great to know the love can carry on for a year (or more).

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Congrats on a year with your gorgeous lady!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Congrats!
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congratulations Brie and JunkGuy! It's hard to believe it's been an entire year. I read Brie's post and it seems you two have quite the love story and I think that is reflected in all the photos you post of her. Good to learn its been good for you and, from the comparison photo, it looks like its been good for Brie, too, as she looks even more adorable today.
Thanks for sharing Brie and your experience with us. Here's to another year!! :glou:
JunkGuy wrote:Thanks to the wonderful folks at RLSD, I am celebrating my one year anniversary with Brie today, September 21.
If anyone reading this is debating the merits of doll ownership, I can say with certainty its a life changing experience for the better. Worth each and every cent.

As a fun comparison, here's a photo from that first night vs a more recent picture from a few weeks ago.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:and, from the comparison photo, it looks like its been good for Brie, too, as she looks even more adorable today.
I should probably explain two different cameras were used. The 2016 photo was on either my old Kodak or my cell phone (Galaxy S6); the later photo on my new Nikon D5300. My old cameras tended to wash out color, so she looks quite pale in the first night photo. Her true skin tone is much more like the 2017 picture.

Also, the new wigs I got for her have more volume and color difference, and are a bit less shiny. As her originally dark brown eyebrows started to wear off, I redid with a mix of brown Sharpie (for base) and a light brown eyebrow thickening pen (for simulating texture), giving her lighter colored eyebrows that are more in-line with blonde hair (still wondering when RLSD/WM Dolls will make eyebrow color an option like wig and pubic hair have been forever.) She came with red lips, but I've grown more fond of pink lipsticks for her. VonRubber's teeth inserts gives her the smile. The darkened nostrils I've pointed out were done with a black Sharpie. And if you think her irises appear larger, that's thanks to some extra cotton placed behind her eyes.

So while I agree she looks more adorable now than that first night, its partly due to a better camera, and partly to some tweaks in her appearance (many of which you guys can do on yours)

Oh, and a photo from Thursday night. Apologies its not so great - I wanted to try a different chair than I did in June's birthday photo, but it didn't turn out as well because of both light reflection in my hutch and she's turning away from the light instead of into it. She's wearing her present - new pearl drop earrings. She's also wearing her recently acquired virgin killer sweater that Captain_Blackjack's Anna Marie has recently made very popular around here (except Brie was wearing an undershirt, bra, and panties.. for most of the evening anyway)
anniversary.jpg
anniversary.jpg (260.14 KiB) Viewed 3473 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

JunkGuy wrote:I am celebrating my one year anniversary with Brie today, September 21.
Happy Annivesary!
JunkGuy wrote:If anyone reading this is debating the merits of doll ownership, I can say with certainty its a life changing experience for the better. Worth each and every cent.
I couldn't agree with you more. It doesn't work out great for everyone, but there are many of us for whom it has.
JunkGuy wrote:If you'd like to know more about her, she now has a doll account, and I've compiled all the little facts and history I've dreamt or wrote about over the last year or so into her new introduction thread.
I enjoyed Brie's post, and thought her story was a great read! Wonderful depth and character; a beautiful soul to match her enchanting face. The photo retrospective was also a treat - I recognized nearly all the photos from when they were originally posted. Brie is clearly a gem.

Best wishes to you, Junk Guy. And warm regards to beautiful Brie. Hoping many more happy returns for you both.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS