reallovesexdolls.com

Can't make up my mind!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Can't make up my mind!!!

Post by identity001 »

I'm going crazy. I discovered these dolls about a month back when I was looking for something realistic to practice lighting and posing on. I had made up my mind to finally order a doll about two weeks ago. So for two weeks, I've been scouring site after site, forum after forum, trying to get all the information I can. I have been looking for a body type that is as proportionally accurate as I can get within my budget and a head that has at least a fairly realistic look to it. In addition to the initial intended purposes of the doll, I want to be able to essentially practice model type photography, and fashion.

Ultimately, I have boiled it down to two potential bodies.

The 160 cm D cup body found here
https://reallovesexdolls.com/160cm-5ft3-d-cup-sex-doll/

Or the 165 cm D cup body found here
https://reallovesexdolls.com/165cm-5ft5-d-cup-sex-doll/

The head I am eyeballing is this one
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-185/

I am leaning more towards the 160 cm body. If anyone has any insight on these body types, or this head that is relevant to my above comments, I would greatly appreciate it. I had inquired about some of the issues in a previous post but this I am asking for specifics about specific body types. Any personal experiences, photos I could look at that are not already on this forum. If they are on this forum, most likely I have already seen them. Something with this head and body type would be especially amazing.

Also, if I custom order a doll with a head, will the doll head still come with the shown make up?

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Can't make up my mind!!!

Post by RedMage »

Coincidentally,I ordered the 160cm big booty gal from RLSD and have had her for a whopping 4 days now. I got her mostly for a snuggle companion so not a lot of pictures here, but I can try and work some out if you have a specific request? Mine has the #26 head though and the makeup seems to vary slightly. Some of the examples had bright pink lipstick, but my doll had a more subdued, slightly reddish skin-tone hue. The eye make-up was fairly spot on though. They did a good job with the eye shadow and coloration, in my opinion. All-in-all I was happy with the product, but there are tutorials on re-doing the make-up on these dolls, if you want a specific look for pictures.

I will say that I got her due to her more realistic proportions, so as far as breast size/shape and the backside... I am quite pleased :oops: . It sounds like you're looking for visual aspects though, and my goal was more tactile in nature. I didn't get her for pictures so I can't comment on the lighting and posing, except to say her joints are a bit stiff in places, but highly pose-able from what I've discovered trying to move her into comfortable positions to sleep.

BTW, I posted a bit of information in the RLSD sub-forum if you haven't had a chance to check it out. But that was more of a general review of the results I had with them.

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

RedMage wrote:Coincidentally,I ordered the 160cm big booty gal from RLSD and have had her for a whopping 4 days now. I got her mostly for a snuggle companion so not a lot of pictures here, but I can try and work some out if you have a specific request? Mine has the #26 head though and the makeup seems to vary slightly. Some of the examples had bright pink lipstick, but my doll had a more subdued, slightly reddish skin-tone hue. The eye make-up was fairly spot on though. They did a good job with the eye shadow and coloration, in my opinion. All-in-all I was happy with the product, but there are tutorials on re-doing the make-up on these dolls, if you want a specific look for pictures.

I will say that I got her due to her more realistic proportions, so as far as breast size/shape and the backside... I am quite pleased :oops: . It sounds like you're looking for visual aspects though, and my goal was more tactile in nature. I didn't get her for pictures so I can't comment on the lighting and posing, except to say her joints are a bit stiff in places, but highly pose-able from what I've discovered trying to move her into comfortable positions to sleep.

BTW, I posted a bit of information in the RLSD sub-forum if you haven't had a chance to check it out. But that was more of a general review of the results I had with them.
Ah yes, I read your review prior to posting this. I did find some helpful information but I was curious about a certain statement within your post. You mentioned her not being "anatomically correct in entrance positioning". I was wondering if you might elaborate a bit on that.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Consider looking at the WM Dolls forum.

The 160D is starting to become quite popular of late and there are several owner pictures of them around. (Paprika comes to mind as perhaps the most well known of them.) The 160D has quite a large ass though - she's a very heavy model for her size.

The 165D is rarer - there's surely a few owners around here, but not many. It's taller but weighs much less, being quite a bit thinner, like a supermodel. I have a 165K and find the rear perfect to my tastes, but most think its too small. If you cant find too many photos of a 165D, look at the 165K's body and ignore the breasts - except for the chest they are highly alike. (Brie might not be best example though, since she's a 165K Full Figure, so her waist and hips are a little wider than the 165Ds would be. You'll ideally want to compare to a regular 165K, like subcom117's Rachel.)

The 160D will look more realistic, but the 165D would be much easier to pose for photography. They're both large enough that finding clothes shouldn't be overly difficult. So you've got quite the choice ahead of you. (Or just break down and get both.)

Also for dolls of these sizes, standing foot options are almost a must for photography purposes. Not only can you pose them in so many more possibilities, but dressing them is much easier if they can stand.

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

JunkGuy wrote:Consider looking at the WM Dolls forum.

The 160D is starting to become quite popular of late and there are several owner pictures of them around. (Paprika comes to mind as perhaps the most well known of them.) The 160D has quite a large ass though - she's a very heavy model for her size.

The 165D is rarer - there's surely a few owners around here, but not many. It's taller but weighs much less, being quite a bit thinner, like a supermodel. I have a 165K and find the rear perfect to my tastes, but most think its too small. If you cant find too many photos of a 165D, look at the 165K's body and ignore the breasts - except for the chest they are highly alike. (Brie might not be best example though, since she's a 165K Full Figure, so her waist and hips are a little wider than the 165Ds would be. You'll ideally want to compare to a regular 165K, like subcom117's Rachel.)

The 160D will look more realistic, but the 165D would be much easier to pose for photography. They're both large enough that finding clothes shouldn't be overly difficult. So you've got quite the choice ahead of you. (Or just break down and get both.)

Also for dolls of these sizes, standing foot options are almost a must for photography purposes. Not only can you pose them in so many more possibilities, but dressing them is much easier if they can stand.
Oh yes, I definitely plan to get the standing foot option.

So I did check out some stuff on the WM forums as you suggested. I found a post regarding the 160 doll but it did not specify the cup size. It "looks" like a D. What concerns me though is the size of the rear. One of the images that is shot directly from the side shows a considerably disproportionate size. Based on the images I have seen from RLSD, on the 160D, the rear is large but no where near that size. Are they the same body? I have sent out a PM to the guy who commented above, who actually owns the 160D from RLSD asking if he might be willing to make take a few snapshots for me. Just hoping he is able to respond soon. I want to order before the 15% off discount expires on RLSD.

In all honesty though I feel even more torn between the two bodies now. I checked out some of your images of your 165 and the body looks great. The K size is not my thing but everything else is beautiful. I'm seriously gonna lose it trying to decide lmao.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

If it helps WM does maintain a gallery of several doll in all the listed sizes. Most of these you'll have seen at site like RLSD minus their names and descriptions.
161cm D, 165cm D

I'm also looking at getting a 165cm d body with the face and hair from #33.
Actually I was drawn on weather I wanted to get a 165cm D or a 163cm C. After a high school reunion I opted to go for the 185 since it reminded me of my high school crush. Who has put on weight since we last saw each other.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

There is a "hidden surprise", depending on your tastes, with the 160
She looks amazing from the front,... you dont see the surprise.
99% of her pictures, omit the surprise....
normal_DSCF7017.JPG
normal_DSCF7017.JPG (58.02 KiB) Viewed 4231 times
BOOM! Thats a big butt, lol.

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

identity, I'm going to send some pics your way :thumbs_up: . But I did not get the standing option, due to my intended purpose only requiring her to lay in the bed next to me being all soft and inviting. So I can't pose her as thoroughly as people who have that option, and I don't want to risk damage to her feet and hands, so all of my pics will be on the bed. I will do my best though!

To try and explain my previous statement is a bit awkward...but since I'm definitely not going to demonstrate it, I'll give the explanation a try :lol: . Basically, in many love-making positions, she just seems slightly...off? Like if her rear entrance was a half inch backwards, it would be more accurate...or if the angle of the...um...tunnel, was slightly different, it would work more realistically. Now, I readily admit to being a complete newbie with her and I'm no sexual guru who has had dozens of partners...so this is all personal experience. Could be that dolls just don't flex the way a natural woman does down there, could be its slightly off in the molding process compared to female anatomy, could be I don't have the experience necessary to pose her properly, etc. But again, sex was a 2nd place concern for me and I'm also not taking a lot of photographs of her either, so I was looking for how she feels against me while I sleep...and that booty is just amazing to sidle up to at night. If your main goal is photography, this likely won't impact you as much either.

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

CarpetLover wrote:There is a "hidden surprise", depending on your tastes, with the 160
normal_DSCF7017.JPG
An enthusiastic High five to you, good sir. I'm glad I'm not the only one in support the variety of dolls like these. The world always needs more booty available. :lol:

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

CarpetLover wrote:There is a "hidden surprise", depending on your tastes, with the 160
normal_DSCF7017.JPG

I just received a few photos from Redmage who owns the 160D doll from RLSD and that body type from RLSD does not look at all like that. That image was posted from a user who purchased from another competitor and is most likely not a WM doll.

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

identity001 wrote:I just received a few photos from Redmage who owns the 160D doll from RLSD and that body type from RLSD does not look at all like that. That image was posted from a user who purchased from another competitor and is most likely not a WM doll.
Yes that is a pic from this forum.
It was my impression that it was a WM doll

here is a pic of a confirmed WM doll, where you can see that butt hiding back there.
They seem to hide its profile.
MjRFMzUzQUFEN0RCREI1NkYzRDc6YmNjNTIwY2MyZGY3NzM5NGQ3ZmQ1M2NlYzE4YzA4ODE6Ojo6OjA=.png
MjRFMzUzQUFEN0RCREI1NkYzRDc6YmNjNTIwY2MyZGY3NzM5NGQ3ZmQ1M2NlYzE4YzA4ODE6Ojo6OjA=.png (437.78 KiB) Viewed 4160 times

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

The last pic there looks much more like my doll. I agree the first one looked off compared to mine, like someone photo-shopped her butt Kim Kardashian style :lol:

The second pic is definitely the same doll as mine from RLSD :thumbs_up:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

The pics of WM really baffle me...this doll was clearly produced for it's big ass. But non of the pictures really emphasis this...and I gotta wonder why...it's weird right?

P.s. say plenty of her ass in that famous Paprika thread. Unfortunately not so many in clothing (Like tight dress/legging around that ass). Anyway, it is WAY bigger than most WM photo's would have you think.

For me, personally, I like the 165D better. But I do like me some ass, so I guess I understand why people would go for this doll and get a whole lot of it ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

avante wrote:The pics of WM really baffle me...this doll was clearly produced for it's big ass. But non of the pictures really emphasis this...and I gotta wonder why...it's weird right?

P.s. say plenty of her ass in that famous Paprika thread. Unfortunately not so many in clothing (Like tight dress/legging around that ass). Anyway, it is WAY bigger than most WM photo's would have you think.

For me, personally, I like the 165D better. But I do like me some ass, so I guess I understand why people would go for this doll and get a whole lot of it ;)
I agree, it's definitely weird how they shot her, although the pics on the RLSD site do have a couple great shots of her clothed. In person, it looks better than the pictures IMO, which is definitely backwards compared to most dolls. That said, I'm an unapologetic ass-man and even I would agree that it is also fairly huge in person. But like I always say...more cushion for the pushin? :razz:

She is quite sexy in the freebie nighty they sent me. It really accentuates the backside. I'm not sure why they didn't take more pics like that for this doll. I'm currently seeking more tight nighties and dresses that suit her.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

RedMage wrote:But like I always say...more cushion for the pushin? :razz:
Maybe not as applicable to dolls as humans. TPE is firmer than human skin over fat, so the spots you'd like to be really soft (butt and breasts) have quite a ways to go in realism. I've read that the big booty dolls are a little difficult for anal and doggy becuase the added TPE provides so much more resistance (but I don't have one so this is second-hand.)

INFORMATIONS