reallovesexdolls.com

TPE cleanser by RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BluWolf

TPE cleanser by RLSD

Post by BluWolf »

Ok i have been reading a lot about what is need to be done. when my girl arrives from her journey to me. how i need to wash my girl 5-6 time to remove the production residues form her body. wouldn't it only take 1 or 2 washing then oil her down an then power her. let her set over night for the power to bind the residue that is left. an then wash her down again with the cleanser an then finish the oil, vaseline an nivea cream treatment. to some what help cut down on the washing time an save on water. just asking if it would help out a great deal on getting rid of the residue off her body.
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: TPE cleanser by RLSD

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi BluWolf and welcome to TDF! There have been a lot of ‘care’ threads and advice over the last year on TDF and some are a bit ‘over the top’ in my opinion! There are fores and againsts oiling for instance!

We all want to take care of our ladies as well as we can so we can have a long future with them!

Basically, as far as I am aware, the factory usually ‘hangs’ the doll for a day or so to let it air. There are often residual hydrocarbons left in the TPE which need to evaporate away. When the doll is shipped it gets a coating of powder to stop it sticking to anything. Now, the reason for washing the doll first is to get rid of this powder and any residual hydrocarbons it may have absorbed on its journey being cooped up in an un-vented box. These oils are not easily washed off which is why it is recommended to do several washes. Try putting some babyoil on your hands and then wash them and you’ll see what I mean! The oily film stays there even if you use soap to try to wash it off! It takes several washes to get rid of it!

Now, the ongoing care is down to how you interact with your new lady! The ‘resting state’ is how she came out of the mold, with legs and arms straight down. Powdering helps keep a smooth ‘skin’ but it can also dry the surface a little. If you stretch those limbs there COULD be issues in the crotch area and under the arms over time. The idea of an OCCASIONAL baby oil treatment is to make sure the ‘skin’ doesn’t dry out and a LITTLE Vaseline use in the crotch area and under the arms will help keep those areas flexible. DON’T go overboard with it though as it can soften those areas too much and they can tear from being too soft!

So, the first thing I can recommend is relax! These ladies are quite resilient and they don’t fall apart just because you have or have not done something! I do recommend washing first of all though because of what I’ve said above. As to future washes, well that depends on how dirty you think she’s getting! Mine rarely get a bath these days so I would say they only have one every two months now and maybe a bit of babyoil afterwards. I used to use Vaseline as a lube but found it was making the vaginal area very soft so stopped that as soon as I realised! However, I do coat the inside of the inserts with a little as it helps as a bacterial barrier and is far easier to wash for the above reasons about oily films!

I hope that helps, cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Washing 5-6 times is a misleading statement introduced by folks who want to use a shower spray to clean their doll instead of a sponge or soft washcloth. If you put some elbow work into it, once is enough - if you're expecting a showerhead to clean the doll, then yeah it might take a few passes.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

JG, I use a soft sponge but even then it is hard to get all residues off with just one wash! In my opinion, several washes is sound advice when she arrives. Most members tend to use a shower hose for washing with a doll seated on a plastic chair or stool and maybe in future washes one will be sufficient. The venting hydrocarbons after the manufacturing process continue throughout the doll’s lifetime but to a lesser extent as time goes on. You only have to put your lady on a piece of cardboard to see what I mean. The cardboard gets a ‘wet’ stain pretty quickly even if your lady is several years old!

I have to put my ladies in the bath as I don’t have a shower or even a shower hose on my taps (old house nothing fits!) so my situation may be different but I can still see oily skin if I only do one wipe over with a sponge!

There is one thing I should mention here about immersion in water. DO NOT GET THE HEAD BOLT WET or anywhere around the neck and head! Just a damp sponge rub there! Also, and perhaps more importantly, SOME manufacturers have had issues with a vaginal plug coming loose and that could be an issue with water getting through to the skeleton. Although an insert version, my Ashaki has what I think is an open hole at the end of the vaginal cavity so I always put the insert back the wrong way round and sticking out before I put her in the bath. My Vivette doesn’t have a hole but I still do the same with her as drying the cavities always needs to be done thoroughly and that helps for me! Obviously, the anal passage will need to be dried properly if you do this method (anal passages don’t have issues with holes). Most manufacturers have now resolved this ‘hole’ issue but there is always the potential for water to get through to the skeleton if any ‘plug’ is dislodged.

The only way I found out about this in mine was by putting some Vaseline on my hand and ‘fisting’ them but if you have an endoscope that’s a lot easier!

So, in my opinion, the best method is to sit your lady on a chair/stool in the bath or shower and use a soaped up soft sponge or cloth and rub her all over and then rinse down but do that several times!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

ok thx for the info. has any one tried the tpe cleanser that RLSD came out with? too use in cleaning our girls especially to help with removing the residue when she arrives

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I'll concede that more washes might help further reduce the 'new doll smell', but its a matter of diminishing returns: the more you wash, the less residue you'll remove in each. If you have a sensitive nose, perhaps a second or third wash helps, but once really ought to be enough, and five or six is just wasting time in my opinion.

Cardboard is hydrophoric - it doesn't matter if its water or oil, it'll rapidly suck liquids out of TPE. It has little to do with the natural venting of hydrocarbons, which is more of a humidity equilibrium process.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I did put a well washed dark blue sheet on once and this happened after just one night!
D3C29D74-9118-4FB0-88C6-7910B9CE937E.jpeg
D3C29D74-9118-4FB0-88C6-7910B9CE937E.jpeg (818.02 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
Ashaki was already several months old by this time!

I always use white sheets now! I think a lot of that is down to compression and sort of squeezing out the oils like when you squeeze a sponge! Anyway, white sheets don’t tend to show anything even if I’m feeling lazy and don’t change them as often as I should!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We feel it's a popular misconception that your doll ( or other brands, including exclusive RLSD dolls that are made in the WM Doll factory) needs to be washed after you get her and before you can use her.

Your doll is thoroughly washed at the factory after her production and does NOT need to be washed again when you get her. Much less, several times. She is perfectly fine as she is when she arrives.

If you don't like the smell of TPE, give her a few days out of her box to air her out and it will fade. (some like the smell of TPE, some don't and others don't smell it at all).

TPE contains oil. That is a fact. And any porous surface, can and will leach oil from the doll and stain the surface. Be it certain fabric sheets, unsealed leather and wood, cardboard, and others... Take care to put her on her blanket (we often use sheepskin rugs under ours) to protect surfaces from oil staining. And if that happens and your doll has lost a significant amount of oil, then re-oiling should be done to protect her from drying out and cracking.

Washing your doll when she arrives (especially multiple times) is most definitely not necessary and a ton of work for no benefit at all and in fact can be detrimental to TPE health and longevity.

Be advised that washing and oiling her (especially multiple times) will remove the semi-permanent makeup on your dolls labia, areola and face.

You should wash your doll to keep her clean as needed. Generally washing her once every 1-3 months, is all that is required unless needed because she is dirty. Oiling her is not usually necessary as she has plenty of oil already to keep her supple unless you are purposefully removing it by excessive washing or accidentally by leaving her on a porous material that leached an excessive amount of oil from her.

Of course, cleaning her sex cavities should always be done after every use.

This information comes directly from the WM Doll factory, as we work with them very closely on a daily basis and has also been our own experience in our years of selling, having on hand in our location, and owning these dolls ourselves.

In saying all of this... I am speaking strictly about dolls made in the WM Dolls factory only. Perhaps this belief in a need to wash your doll (once or multiple times) after received, originally stemmed from some other manufacturer, and on that, I am not speaking of.

I'm not going to debate this with anyone and this is not meant to upset anyone. These are simply the facts, as RLSD and WM Dolls, know them to be true. I hope it helps some of you with your concerns and questions in this area.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

thank you stacy for your help an info on this matter you have cleared up this matter for me.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

BluWolf wrote:thank you stacy for your help an info on this matter you have cleared up this matter for me.
My pleasure =) That's what we are here for! Glad to help.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I did put a well washed dark blue sheet on once and this happened after just one night!

I always use white sheets now! I think a lot of that is down to compression and sort of squeezing out the oils like when you squeeze a sponge! Anyway, white sheets don’t tend to show anything even if I’m feeling lazy and don’t change them as often as I should!
Well, at least now we know how the Shroud of Turin was made. :lol:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Your doll is thoroughly washed at the factory after her production and does NOT need to be washed again when you get her. Much less, several times. She is perfectly fine as she is when she arrives.
I believe she's clean when she leaves your factory, but it's a long way from there to my front door.

Any sex product that's shipped to me from outside the country is getting sanitized before I use it.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

blindwebster wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:I did put a well washed dark blue sheet on once and this happened after just one night!

Well, at least now we know how the Shroud of Turin was made. :lol:
:haha4: Yeah, I must admit I thought the same when I discovered it! That was back in January when she was about 3 months old and I hadn’t ‘oiled’ her up to then and she is a WM doll!!

It is true that some TPE ladies seem to be fine when they arrive but from some members experiences I’ve read, some are not and do need washing! I think it may depend on how soon they are shipped from the factory as they do need airing for a while!

Anyway, thanks Stacey but I suppose, as Seattle Slew has said, it may be down to your own decision and preferences!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Seattle Slew wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Your doll is thoroughly washed at the factory after her production and does NOT need to be washed again when you get her. Much less, several times. She is perfectly fine as she is when she arrives.
I believe she's clean when she leaves your factory, but it's a long way from there to my front door.

Any sex product that's shipped to me from outside the country is getting sanitized before I use it.
Totally understandable, washing her because you want to, by all means.

My point was about the trend we're seeing of 6-7 washings and then uber oiling her, business is totally unnecessary and likely detrimental to the longevity of the TPE.

INFORMATIONS