reallovesexdolls.com

Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
frank1701

Re: Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Post by frank1701 »

Stevo85 wrote:Thanks for the tip. I think there are alot of good pictures in your gallery. Some wigs look really good, like the white ones. And the hooded robe is lovely! Reminds me of Melisandre from game of thrones.

Thanks to your photos im now positive that the tan skin tone is good for me. I got to see it in various shades of light, even sunlight. So that's one more doubt gone!

I noticed her left eye is a bit lazy in the outdoor and vampirella galleries. Is her eyelid damaged or did the eyelash come loose?
I think that head has an issue with the amount of cotton behind the eye. I've been afraid of trying to dig out the eye, and make things more even. There is video from XS Dolls on removing and re-installing eyes, but didn't want to risk damage.
Thanks for the kind words

Maddox-099

Re: Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Post by Maddox-099 »

Hey I'm new and am looking into buying a the 155cm barbie./well that body different head skin tone ect anyway..

Not gonna lie i'm a boob guy ever since my 3rd girlfriend from back in the day... She had some large b small d cup boobs perfect IMO they jiggle bounce squeeze and mmmmm..... Sorry back on track they were amazing... Then my 4th GF ex fiance had large dds so... I became very fond of large breast but not like the k or o cups there is a thing as to big..

Sorry my point is the 155cm barbie as a fantastic rack from what i can tell however her waist is far to thin.... Feel like ima break her... So i found the 156cm with 32 21 32 measurements and her body looks great but only sports a d cup...so to the OP is her waist an issue for you? Does it feel too breakable?
And to any doll owner that has a doll with larger and smaller cups does the smaller boobs lose a lot of their fun attributes?
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

INFORMATIONS