reallovesexdolls.com

Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Post by Hostage »

Love that face! Great pics!!

Great to have a loving wife joining in the fun!

Congrats!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

raven70
Ex-Member

Post by raven70 »

Great Barbie, yes dress up time with photo's is lots of fun.
raven70

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Love the pics Frank! And love the statement of your wife getting in on the action! I have not ordered yet, but I will soon. And yes I wanted the Doll and (my husband) was all for it! Hello, what guy wouldn't!! Can't wait to see more and keep the info coming.. Have a Happy day, irishgirl
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I love that you used a variety of wigs for many different looks.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

irishgirl wrote:Love the pics Frank! And love the statement of your wife getting in on the action! I have not ordered yet, but I will soon. And yes I wanted the Doll and (my husband) was all for it! Hello, what guy wouldn't!! Can't wait to see more and keep the info coming.. Have a Happy day, irishgirl
Yeah, I never expected her to have as much fun with Staci as I do, although in a somewhat different manner...
Attachments
o9191E462.jpg
o9191E462.jpg (853.16 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
o9191ED52.jpg
o9191ED52.jpg (1012.67 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
o9191EBE2.jpg
o9191EBE2.jpg (996.29 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
o9191EA22.jpg
o9191EA22.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2611 times

DollAfficionado

She does seem to be getting along well with your doll.

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

DollAfficionado wrote:She does seem to be getting along well with your doll.
Might have something to do with the fact that both have Chinese heritage

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Frank1701, Great pics of the wife. Good for her and you! Could you post a Booty Shot, of the Doll of course! lol.. Love the info, and I will keep watching to see what she dresses her in next! I do homemade stuff, so I can't wait to start Playing! Both ways! I can't let my hubby have all the fun, now can I?! Keep going..... irishgirl
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

damn boy. why do you have a doll with a wife that looks like her ? Anyhow, be nice to have a lady to dress my dolls up. When I do it they look like whores. :haha4:

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

irishgirl wrote:Frank1701, Great pics of the wife. Good for her and you! Could you post a Booty Shot, of the Doll of course! lol.. Love the info, and I will keep watching to see what she dresses her in next! I do homemade stuff, so I can't wait to start Playing! Both ways! I can't let my hubby have all the fun, now can I?! Keep going..... irishgirl
I will make sure I take more booty shots next time we take pics. This is the only one I can find, but if you click on my signature link at the bottom of this post, it will take you to the 300 laughable attempts at photography we have done so far.
Attachments
046.jpg
046.jpg (570.1 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Thanks Frank, My hubby requested it! So he says ''Love the Booty'' He's an Assman! I'm partial to Boobies.. Hope I'm aloud to write that! I'm still new, so I wasn't sure! Loved the photo shoot. I'll check more later! The white wig was awesome on her! Can't wait to see more! Thanks for your hospitality! The irishgirl :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

DollAfficionado

Doll photography skill is something that will improve over time. My first few attempts were horrible, but with some experience I can now do a decent job. I have nowhere near the skill of such members as Alottahope, however.

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

DollAfficionado wrote:Doll photography skill is something that will improve over time. My first few attempts were horrible, but with some experience I can now do a decent job. I have nowhere near the skill of such members as Alottahope, however.

I will learn over time that quality is more important that quantity. 1 decently lit and posed shot (ala Alottahope) is better than 100 crappy shots. I'm allowing my wife to have fun playing dress-up while I learn what all the neat looking buttons on the camera are for.

loveshugenaturaltits

Post by loveshugenaturaltits »

frank1701 wrote:I received my order today via FedEx with 30 minutes of the promised delivery time and exactly 15 days after placing my order. Couldn't be more pleased and sorry I didn't order additional heads at the time of order. But I still have my hands full with my first doll. Even my wonderful wife got into playing "Dress-up" with me and we had a wonderful afternoon as she provided and endless supply of outfits .
Keep in mind that I know less than nothing about photography and can barely operate the camera. But we took a couple hundred pics with a variety of outfits/costumes available on Amazon and Buycostumes.com. This is a great time of year to buy outfits for your doll, as most are clearance priced after Halloween. My wife was partial to the red/black wig, and the white wig, so we got a lot of those, but if anyone wants more pics of a certain look, I can upload more from this shoot and more when I get more outfits delivered.
Kudos to Martine for getting my order delivered in record time, and to my lovely wife for being such a great sport about the entire idea
The blond with the purple and pink is so hot! She has amazing tits too!!!!

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

loveshugenaturaltits wrote:
frank1701 wrote:I received my order today via FedEx with 30 minutes of the promised delivery time and exactly 15 days after placing my order. Couldn't be more pleased and sorry I didn't order additional heads at the time of order. But I still have my hands full with my first doll. Even my wonderful wife got into playing "Dress-up" with me and we had a wonderful afternoon as she provided and endless supply of outfits .
Keep in mind that I know less than nothing about photography and can barely operate the camera. But we took a couple hundred pics with a variety of outfits/costumes available on Amazon and Buycostumes.com. This is a great time of year to buy outfits for your doll, as most are clearance priced after Halloween. My wife was partial to the red/black wig, and the white wig, so we got a lot of those, but if anyone wants more pics of a certain look, I can upload more from this shoot and more when I get more outfits delivered.
Kudos to Martine for getting my order delivered in record time, and to my lovely wife for being such a great sport about the entire idea
The blond with the purple and pink is so hot! She has amazing tits too!!!!
That one came from the local Hustler store and is the only one that cost real money, about $50. I got it for my wife originally, but she decided it looks better on Staci.

INFORMATIONS