reallovesexdolls.com

Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tin Man

Re: Receive my 155 Barbie Today - 15 day turnaround

Post by Tin Man »

Wow! That's T'pol, I have always wanted to do this myself, have a thing for vulcans haha :D
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Nekusasu wrote:Wow! That's T'pol, I have always wanted to do this myself, have a thing for vulcans haha :D
Yep, here are few more pics:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68093

the rest of the shoot can be found in doll album link.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Spot on! WE love the new look! Keep going Frank1701... :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Can you tell me how big the hips are from one side to the other. Thanks

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Spartan898 wrote:Can you tell me how big the hips are from one side to the other. Thanks
I guess it would depend on if you measured from the front half or the bigger back end. It is 23 inches around at the fullest part.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Are the breast too squishy or are they just fine? Would you recommend the replaceable or fixed vagina? Thanks

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Squeezing the breast is best described as squeezing a roll of toilet paper, sqeezably soft and easily maintain their shape. Its actually difficult NOT to touch them at least once every time I see her.
The insert is always recommended over the built in for cleaning purposes, if nothing else. I have purchased an aftermarket insert (Lilith Uterus) but found it didn't fit well without modification. Right now, I have found the standard insert to be the best fit. I don't use the other orifices due to not being able to clean them to my satisfaction

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

We want more pics Frank1701... :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Be careful what you ask for. At least you already know what I have in mind....(hee, hee)

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Still waiting Frank1701, lol.. :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

irishgirl wrote:Still waiting Frank1701, lol.. :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:
Wife is still overseas, and waiting for her return before the next photoshoot (note complete lack of competence in performing said task).
Got my next project but it's turned into a horror story. I'm still waiting to see how it's resolved before sharing it with the forum. It's not purdy.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Oh Frank1701, you will get it right! Your Staci will give you POINTERS! lol. Good luck and we will wait and see the ''purdy'' you produce!lol :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Hi, frank1701!

Thank you for sharing these photos! While its true that quality trumps quantity, im happy to see any amateur photos of 155 Barbie because im interested in buying this model too as my first doll. And amateur photography doesnt always show them in perfect lighting conditions or poses, so it gives a more objective view.

Does yours have the tan skintone? I find it a little hard to tell who has wich skincolor sometimes and im currently having trouble making up my mind on wich one to get. Originally I planned to get Barbie as shown in the professional photoshoot because thats what really got me interested in her. But Doll-I-Am's video and these demo's showed how fantastic she can look in the natural skin tone.

The variety of wigs you used in your photos really shows how versatile she is. Im certain that once I have her at home, ill be shopping for more wigs.
Kind regards,

Stevo

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Stevo85 wrote:Hi, frank1701!

Thank you for sharing these photos! While its true that quality trumps quantity, im happy to see any amateur photos of 155 Barbie because im interested in buying this model too as my first doll. And amateur photography doesnt always show them in perfect lighting conditions or poses, so it gives a more objective view.

Does yours have the tan skintone? I find it a little hard to tell who has wich skincolor sometimes and im currently having trouble making up my mind on wich one to get. Originally I planned to get Barbie as shown in the professional photoshoot because thats what really got me interested in her. But Doll-I-Am's video and these demo's showed how fantastic she can look in the natural skin tone.

The variety of wigs you used in your photos really shows how versatile she is. Im certain that once I have her at home, ill be shopping for more wigs.
There are lots of different professional photoshoots of this doll with various heads. The WM-46 is the most common head shown, but I also use the Angelina replica head and the WM-56 Asian head.
Mine is indeed the tan version, and skin tone is a matter of personal preference. Natural skin tones are preferred by buyers in Asia countries, and tan skin tones are the choice of most western countries. I have rarely seen this model that was in anything other than tan.
Click on the signature link below to see my hundreds of laughable attempts at photography. I am gradually getting better, as I am actually learning what all those neat buttons on the camera are for. Work prevents me from progressing more quickly, as I have lots of photoshoots in the planning stages, with outfits from NPW Studios.
I have also been dealing with numerous staining issues. Even outfits that have been tested for staining have found to stain after extended periods. Be aware of any trim fabrics that may stain while the main fabric may not. Stains have been removed, but prevents me from taking pics when opportunities present themselves.
Feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have, as doll ownership is indeed a life changing experience.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Thanks for the tip. I think there are alot of good pictures in your gallery. Some wigs look really good, like the white ones. And the hooded robe is lovely! Reminds me of Melisandre from game of thrones.

Thanks to your photos im now positive that the tan skin tone is good for me. I got to see it in various shades of light, even sunlight. So that's one more doubt gone!

I noticed her left eye is a bit lazy in the outdoor and vampirella galleries. Is her eyelid damaged or did the eyelash come loose?
Kind regards,

Stevo

INFORMATIONS