reallovesexdolls.com

standing foot option.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Wicked-Truth
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

standing foot option.

Post by Wicked-Truth »

I wanted find out with the standing foot option, is it just the 3 bolts at the foot or is it a steel plate.

Can the foot arch bend to put on heels (not to stand in) or just flatware type of shoes and boots ect..

Thanks..

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: standing foot option.

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Forwarded to the factory. You will get an answer soon!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I would also be interested in knowing that. And could they stand in some limited amount with some short heals say in the 1 to 2 inch range.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

I have the standing foot option on my 100cm doll. The arch does not bend. The foot bends at the ankle. It feels like there's a solid metal plate that goes the length of the foot, and there are three screws that come out the bottom of each foot.

Wicked-Truth
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wicked-Truth »

I also sent the WM Dolls Affiliate a PM and here is the response to the standing foot and asked about photos,
of the new WM 140 with smaller size breasts that was standing in heels and how safe it was.

This was the reply..

Hi,

There is no difference except the three bolts and a bit more robust construction of the foot plate. The foot can bend just as much as the normal version and wear heels.

The dolls with the standing option can stand in shoes, even heels, unsupported, for short amount of time. You will need to balance the doll and be sure the foot and doll rests on the bolts beneath her feet and not on the soft TPE of the toes. We do recommend that the doll is supported by an arm or something to minimise the chance of falling over but she will stand unsupported when well balanced.

Remember, when the doll gets older she will become looser in the joints and you need to be more careful when standing her up.

The dolls without the standing option should not stand at all, never. We see customers standing these dolls up in heels and this will damage the doll severely.

WM
Attachments
140cm-head-59-jpg.jpg
140cm-head-59-jpg.jpg (63.91 KiB) Viewed 12009 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You'll find a lot of insight about the standing option on http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2220 - click on the photos to access the gallery.

The standing option gives three studs that project through her foot. Actually in shoes one might glue a coin under the heel stud - it can dig into the softer part of the shoe and compress the TPE around the stud.

Having the standing option makes dressing so much easier. I've also seen photos of dolls sexily bending over a bed . . . and the standing option enables her to play those games without damage to feet.

Dolls aren't made with the ingenuity with which "Creation", whatever that be, refined all parts of our anatomy to serve such multiple and strenuous purposes.

So all dolls are abstractions of the human form and can't quite do everything that the living body is enabled to do. They have to have compromises and on balance I think the standing option is a good one.

I wish other manufacturers would put ability to stand on their feature list as a priority.

Best wishes

Harem

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

April has the standing foot option, the foot does not bend in the arch, I thought the regular foot did. I have found that cutting out and placing a piece of lexan or craft plywood of not more than 1/8" works wonders in shoes with soft inner soles such as sport shoes. I one has very high heals it is almost not possible to put the weight on the bolts. I would assume that the steel plate inside the foot would cut through the tpe soles of the feet.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

Wicked-Truth wrote:I wanted find out with the standing foot option, is it just the 3 bolts at the foot or is it a steel plate.

Can the foot arch bend to put on heels (not to stand in) or just flatware type of shoes and boots ect..

Thanks..
I want to get that option so I can keep her standing up instead off storing her in the box, also to have sex standing up, I think the standing foot option allows for more sex positions as well.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Wicked-Truth wrote:I wanted find out with the standing foot option, is it just the 3 bolts at the foot or is it a steel plate.

Thanks..
It's three bolts - which can be unscrewed for bed. Not everyone realises that.

The other day I did some photos of a 150ish size doll standing in heels - OK if the heels are wide enough
DSCF7162.JPG
DSCF7162.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 11029 times
but I wouldn't risk it with normal high heels.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

haremlover wrote: It's three bolts - which can be unscrewed for bed. Not everyone realises that.
LOL
That's what i am thinking, whenever someone is complaining because of that bolts. Unscrew them, if you don't like it. You can plug in some TPE pieces and in worst case welding it softly.
The other way is just impossible!
If you decide against standing option, there is no way to fix that easily.

That's nearly the maximum possible height :
DSC_0775.jpg
DSC_0775.jpg (298.94 KiB) Viewed 10952 times
DSC_0929.jpg
DSC_0929.jpg (507.08 KiB) Viewed 10952 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS