reallovesexdolls.com

New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dolltographer

New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Post by Dolltographer »

Thanks to the folks at RLSD ... ordered on St. Pattys day... arrived yesterday. I was expecting a 3 to 4 week delivery and it came in 12 days. Had to scramble to prep for it's arrival.

I am a fist time doll owner and I almost think I have bitten off more that I can chew. I saw that the doll weighed 62lbs and I thought... no problem. I got a heck of a work out today. By the end of the day today, I kind of figured out how to move/carry with out struggling too much. But if anyone has some tips on moving this doll around, please let me know.

I only intend to use the doll for photography. I am thinking about getting a green screen and digitally placing Shannon into other images.

I have a few images to share and will do so as soon as I reach the 5 post minimum.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Some people use a wheelchair. I have been thinking lately about a stretcher or just attaching handles to a blanket and distributing the weight evenly across the doll's body.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Welcome Dolltographer, I think just experiment with what works for you and your space but from what I hear the main thing in moving her is taking it slow and careful, and planning each movement in advance. It might be hard when you have that gorgeous body in your arms but you will want to keep it that way! I look forward to your pictures and what you'll create with the green screen.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats . A office chair with wheels is good around the house . If you plan on taking her out I would suggest a wheel chair. I find the " honey moon Cary " works best when placing her on the bed. Try not to slide her .

Look forward to the pics.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Thanks for the tips. I did use an office chair some. I found that the best way to carry (so far) is the bride across the threshold method... with one arm behind the back and one arm underneath bent knees.

Doll-I-Am

Post by Doll-I-Am »

Hurry and hit those 5 posts! :lol: I'm thinking about getting the Shannon/Barbie and but not sure whether to go with the brown skin/blonde or brown hair or natural skin/brown or blonde hair. I've seen some out-of-box shots with the brown skin/stock blonde hair and it looks totally different than the Shannon/Barbie in the pics and videos. That stock blonde hair is much more yellow-ish in the non-glamour, out-of-box pics that I've seen than the blonde wig in the Shannon/Barbie pictures and IMO it doesn't go well with the brown skin.

Do you think you could upload those pics on a photo sharing site like photobucket and use the "img" tags or just post the links?

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

I agree on the stock wig. I bought a wig before the doll arrived that I really like from Amazon for under 20 bucks (I think) that I really like. It is a strawberry blonde color with streaks of blonde. I will post details on the wig when the pics go up.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

The wigs that come with the doll are super cheap. If the doll is for pictures, you will definitely want to invest in some nice wigs. This doll is great for sex. However, she is never going to look real with that body, except from certain angles.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations & Welcome to TDF, Dolltographer.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

bojack wrote:Hurry and hit those 5 posts! :lol: I'm thinking about getting the Shannon/Barbie and but not sure whether to go with the brown skin/blonde or brown hair or natural skin/brown or blonde hair. I've seen some out-of-box shots with the brown skin/stock blonde hair and it looks totally different than the Shannon/Barbie in the pics and videos. That stock blonde hair is much more yellow-ish in the non-glamour, out-of-box pics that I've seen than the blonde wig in the Shannon/Barbie pictures and IMO it doesn't go well with the brown skin.

Do you think you could upload those pics on a photo sharing site like photobucket and use the "img" tags or just post the links?
I did get the tan model and I am glad I did. At first I thought it was too dark (opened the box at night with indoor lighting), but when I saw the doll in the daylight the color looked great. But everyone has there own preferences.

Hang on for another day or so. I should have pics up this weekend.

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Congrats on the new girl!

How's the tan skin in person? I'm with Bojack on the tan skin and cant wait to see and hear what you think having a new 2016 Barbie right of the showroom floor :lol:
I got sample skin tone pieces (natural, pink and tan) from a vendor and have to say that tan is DARK in person. In all fairness the pieces are only 4"x4" so I think when you spread that out over 155cm it wont look as dark. The pics of the girls with tan skin look amazing but the lighting is definitely making the skin look lighter than it is IMO.

I'd also love to hear what your thoughts are on her waist? My calf is 15" so that's gotta be a tiny waist 8O

Congrats again on your lovely new lady!! Im jealous :shakefist:

:glou:

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Thanks Billy.

The waist is ludicrously small. I really liked the shape of this model, but it was the waist that sold it. Total fantasy.

The tiny waist is going to make finding clothes that fit difficult. When I get serious about taking photos, I suspect I will be using several safety pins and clothes clips to make them look like they fit.

My first photos include the obligatory bikini, as well as a crop top and a shrug worn with the bikini bottom. I just ordered some new items tonight, so I suspect I will take photos with the new outfit the weekend of April 9.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Info on the the clothes, wig and other stuff will be in an upcoming post.
Attachments
First pic of Shannon.   More on Friday.
First pic of Shannon. More on Friday.
Shannon0002.jpg (876.85 KiB) Viewed 12954 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great first shot! She looks gorgeous. Nice outfit and posing.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Nice! The brown teeth bothered me on mine, so I painted them.

INFORMATIONS