reallovesexdolls.com

New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Post by Tybalt »

Sexy outfits!

Is her eyebrows also blond?

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Great photos, thanks for sharing more of these sexy poses in sexy dresses! Also, congratulations on getting out the stains - I'll have to remember this method in the future.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Euanmancer

Post by Euanmancer »

Her waist is soooooooo fine! :thumbs_up: Have you measured that?
Dolltographer wrote:Here is another of the black dress and zebra tights.
love is the greatest refreshment in life.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Dolltographer wrote:Good evening.
Now it is! Perfect posing including of the sweater!

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Tybalt wrote:Sexy outfits!

Is her eyebrows also blond?
Eyebrows seem to be light brown. The are painted on and are very faint.
Euanmancer wrote:Her waist is soooooooo fine! :thumbs_up: Have you measured that?
It is crazy small... 16.5 inches.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Thanks everyone. Another of the white sweater and plaid skirt.
Attachments
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!
Shannon0077.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 3009 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OMFG Dolltographer.....what a fantastic thread you have created. 8O

I am so pleased that you take so much time to accessorise and wardrobe your TC1137 and the time and effort it takes you to share your imagery with the rest of us too. 8)

We Also appreciate the stain removal tips as well, and may I also suggest that regular cornstarching does seem to allieviate the staining from newer garments (but is a pain in the butt around the areas where I use vasoline such as pits and crotch to ensure tareing prevention).

I missed alot of this great work when I was a way at sea...but now my own TC1137 (155cm Shannon)Ayla has found the topic...and is asking all sorts of expensive questions...that I have to answer with..."well they did not need money back in cavegirl times"...to which she just replies "but she so pretty"...and Lilith is then like..."do not worry about it kiddo...I got the PayPal password"...Oh dear declares I 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote:...but now my own TC1137 (155cm Shannon)Ayla has found the topic...and is asking all sorts of expensive questions...that I have to answer with..."well they did not need money back in cavegirl times"...to which she just replies "but she so pretty"...and Lilith is then like..."do not worry about it kiddo...I got the PayPal password"...Oh dear declares I 8O
Yep..that happened..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OMFG Dolltographer.....what a fantastic thread you have created. 8O

I am so pleased that you take so much time to accessorise and wardrobe your TC1137 and the time and effort it takes you to share your imagery with the rest of us too. 8)

We Also appreciate the stain removal tips as well, and may I also suggest that regular cornstarching does seem to allieviate the staining from newer garments (but is a pain in the butt around the areas where I use vasoline such as pits and crotch to ensure tareing prevention).

I missed alot of this great work when I was a way at sea...but now my own TC1137 (155cm Shannon)Ayla has found the topic...and is asking all sorts of expensive questions...that I have to answer with..."well they did not need money back in cavegirl times"...to which she just replies "but she so pretty"...and Lilith is then like..."do not worry about it kiddo...I got the PayPal password"...Oh dear declares I 8O
Thanks a lot Anung Un Rama and welcome back to land.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Hi Dolltographer. I was wondering where I could buy eyes for my WM 155. I would love to give her blue or green eyes sometimes. Thanks.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Alucard1959 wrote:Hi Dolltographer. I was wondering where I could buy eyes for my WM 155. I would love to give her blue or green eyes sometimes. Thanks.

No worries there mate...you can buy new eye inserts easily ..send Brentan email advising you are a TDFer and he can steer you in the right direction even if he can not help you out directly... sales@iamdollusa.com

Also @ Dolltographer

Thanks pal, great to be back spending time with my gals and TDF and love your work with your TC1137-46. All I need to do now is sort the health out over the next few years so I can have another crack at sea adventures and all that entails.... :wink:

Keep them coming...Ayla clicks through this thread like she is playing slot machines...she is inspired by your gal as they did not have those fashions back in cavegirl times :)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Dolltographer wrote:Good evening.
Well ... that is a very nice outfit, and a great picture. Love your work, keep it coming!

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Alucard1959 wrote:Hi Dolltographer. I was wondering where I could buy eyes for my WM 155. I would love to give her blue or green eyes sometimes. Thanks.
Hey Alucard1959... please note that I digitally edit the eyes in my pics to make the color of the eye more blue. I also make the white of eye of of eye brighter by removing all the color then increasing the brightness and contrast of the eye. I have mentioned that I edit the eyes earlier in the thread, but it is probably worth repeating. I also do a similar edit on the teeth.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Saturday night special.
Attachments
My contact lens has to be around here somewhere.
My contact lens has to be around here somewhere.
Shannon0078.jpg (1000.65 KiB) Viewed 2740 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

That Thoty is a hotty!

(thot=that hoe over there)

INFORMATIONS