reallovesexdolls.com

She is in transit, from a city an hour away!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Poseidon126
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

She is in transit, from a city an hour away!!!

Post by Poseidon126 »

The 140cm Traci doll is on her way!!!

Well, the Traci body with the Brooke doll head hehe. I had to edit my order after the Brooke doll was revealed and before I completely paid off my payment for it. Martine had helped me take care of that.

I have noticed RLSD now does semi permanent makeup, when I requested the head change, semi permanent was an available feature, but I did not know about it, yet I pretty much specifically asked for the Brooke doll head, maybe they did the makeup anyway?

Ah well, I guess I may be able to send the head back to get touch up if that's the case? If not, oh well I lucked out.

Anyway, I'm so excited, waiting for my doll is a drag, wish I didn't have to go to work today, I may actually just call out ;)
Pics will be coming.... Eventuallyyyy

sentiententity

Re: She is in transit, from a city an hour away!!!

Post by sentiententity »

Congrats! Must be exciting!

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats look forward to seeing her.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You are excited that she is close. Congrats to you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Poseidon126 wrote:The 140cm Traci doll is on her way!!!

Well, the Traci body with the Brooke doll head hehe. I had to edit my order after the Brooke doll was revealed and before I completely paid off my payment for it. Martine had helped me take care of that.

I have noticed RLSD now does semi permanent makeup, when I requested the head change, semi permanent was an available feature, but I did not know about it, yet I pretty much specifically asked for the Brooke doll head, maybe they did the makeup anyway?

Ah well, I guess I may be able to send the head back to get touch up if that's the case? If not, oh well I lucked out.

Anyway, I'm so excited, waiting for my doll is a drag, wish I didn't have to go to work today, I may actually just call out ;)
Pics will be coming.... Eventuallyyyy
Any pictures yet?

INFORMATIONS