reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
dolllover84

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks for the compliments guys! When it comes to sizing, I just use the size charts provided by the vendor (if you order online). I usually err on the side of too small and I usually have to use paper clamps to pull areas tight for the photos. I haven't really found anything that fits perfectly on its own.

Anton, since she isn't a standing doll, I lean her against a stool and then photoshop the stool out of the shot. The standing shots are kind of a pain because I need to do it fast to avoid the amount of time she's on her feet (to avoid damage). The end result is worth it though. I like to include at least one or two standing shots in a set.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Spectacular sets, sexy outfits, fabulous captures!

Of all the dolls I've seen over the years, she trumps all!

"Spend all you have for loveliness,
 Buy it and never count the cost"
(from "Barter", a poem by Sara Teasdale)

If I had more expendable savings or investment money,
I'd've of bought one of these immediately! :twisted:

Dirk11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dirk11 »

Awesome pictures. Great outfit.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

I remember back when I first saw your beautiful Brianna.... She was and is a looker. I also remember the statue..... :whistle:

Sorry I have missed some here and there, Iv'e been MIA for a bit, but glad to see her and you posting more. Keep up the great pics...IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

JB423

Post by JB423 »

The poor girl looks like she was completely wiped out from her journey. I hope you let her get some rest before trying to give her any "attention." ;)
Just call me Jay...

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

I would love to see you are update your doll picture sometimes , lol

Vic20

Post by Vic20 »

Fantastic photos throughout this thread. She is beautiful and your techniques are quite remarkable.

My first doll is no her way and I am excited to welcome her. I have purchased some clothes for her so she will feel more comfortable.

I have read many posts about clothes on DF but I am still unsure what is OK for the dolls to wear for extended periods and what I have to be very careful about.

Seeing the outfits she is wearing I would think there is risk of them being too tight or staining if left for any period of time. What has your experience been? Is tight clothing OK for a few hours? Do dark clothes stain very quickly?

Anything you can suggest would be helpful.

Keep up the great photography and thank you for sharing.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks everyone! I would like to post photos more often but the way I've been doing them lately is very time consuming and it's hard to find that much time to sit down and crank them out.

Vic20 - I wouldn't consider any of her outfits too tight. I guess it's possible, with some dolls, to get something that's too tight that it might leave an imprint if it's left on her for too long, but I've never experienced that. If it looks like it's deforming the TPE when it's on, I'd say it's too tight, but if not, you're probably good to go.

I don't put any dark colors on her without something underneath, to prevent staining. I have only had one staining issue, with a dark grey metallic dress when I first got her. It did stain very quickly (within the hour), but the stain came right out with the included stain remover. I've left some outfits on for a whole day with no issues. I wouldn't suggest leaving anything on for longer than a day. Hope this helps!

govcheez

Post by govcheez »

Wow...hot pics my friend. I have to say, that when I finished looking thru this thread, I went right to RLSD and went for it! I too like playing around with digital photography and photoshop. I opted for the 140cm-D with the blond wig. ordered today...now the wait!

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Outstanding photos. Absolutely gorgeous. How did i miss this thread?
G

LL Cool J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LL Cool J »

I am a newbie so need to make up my posts, but will be ordering a WM140 from RLSD based on the weight and the recommendation from dollover84.

Once I have posted enough it would be great if you (dollover84) could let me know your experience on getting clothes to fit. I have found several online sites that should be suitable, but your experience could come in handy.

:)

Falcohol

Post by Falcohol »

Before seeing this thread, I was torn between WM140A, WM153A, and WM156B (Me likey the petites 8) and also will soon be first-time doll owner, so starting out light).
Dolllover84, you and Brianna helped cure my indecision by the end of the first page of of this thread. She is SO lovely and precious. And HOT. How is she holding-up, one year later by the way? I'm hoping my future sweetie will last for many years. Skeletal structure, skin, and everything, hopefully. I have not ordered yet, but I've fallen in love with head #51, and some third-party wigs, so she won't have another twin, though.

Also, dolllover84, I might be interested in purchasing some of Brianna's old outfits in the future, once she grows tired of them, if you are up for it. I understand you have skills in tailoring the clothes you bought for her to fit her unique figure perfectly, and would be willing to pay you for the value of the item, plus your labor in alterations (if I can afford it :oops: )

Anyway, thanks again, and wish you and Brianna the best!

Yoyten
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Yoyten »

wow your doll is amazing i love the pink tights!

dollover84 can i ask what skin color your doll is?

she looks so real you cant even tell, also the white shoes are a nice touch!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... 194648&t=1
Where did you get the tights and what size are they? I need to get some for my 140cm! :multi:
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

dolllover84 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's your comments that keep me motivated to create these sets and share them with you. I believe I rose the bar in this next one. Brianna is not a standing doll, but in this set...she does! There is A LOT of photoshop work required to do this and make it look real haha so I hope you guys enjoy it. A couple of the standing poses looked okay at first but the more I looked at them they appeared un-natural..so I dressed her up again on a different day and re-shot those poses and I have to say I'm glad I did. As always, let me know what you think!

I give you, "Abercrombie Cover Girl" by Brianna:

These photos are crazy. Might be fantasy of mine.....an Abercrombie girl. Wow!! Nailed it.

INFORMATIONS