reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Freddielinton

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by Freddielinton »

dolllover84 wrote:Thanks shawntaew31 and Freddielinton!

I'm debating taking advantage of the RLSD sale as well. I wouldn't mind having the D cup version of the 140 with the open-eye version of the head I have now. We'll see!
You're welcome!

You could always just buy a separate head and put it on your current girl!

BBlue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BBlue »

Sooo hot these pics! phew :D

arthurmonk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthurmonk »

you probably heard that quite often but your photos are absolutely amazing.
They made me fall in love for the 140, if only she were ten cm taller :-/
Love the way she looks like an all-natural cute beauty on your galleries!

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Freddielinton wrote:
dolllover84 wrote:Thanks shawntaew31 and Freddielinton!

I'm debating taking advantage of the RLSD sale as well. I wouldn't mind having the D cup version of the 140 with the open-eye version of the head I have now. We'll see!
You're welcome!

You could always just buy a separate head and put it on your current girl!
That is true, but I really like the D cup body haha and the new 141F body and....too many to decide. I'm going to sit tight for now...maybe in the future I'll be able to branch out and get more!

Thanks BBlue and arthurmonk I really appreciate that.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Popping in for the first time in quite a while, heh. Just had to say that your work here is great and incredibly inspiring, especially with positioning and clothes which I think is the fun part. My Engla is a WM140 as well, but seeing your doll really makes me regret I didn't wait another 2 months for the A-cup version which looks absolutely perfect for this body. Oh well I'll at least be patient enough to wait for an upgraded skeleton next time :P

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing mate! Also another thumbs up for leggings and sportswear! Customizing the clothes for that perfect fit really pays off.
eng_thumb.jpg
eng_thumb.jpg (237.85 KiB) Viewed 4768 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Bushbishop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bushbishop »

This is one of my forum favorites sofar. She is definitely on my radar for a future purchase. This girl just has it all. not sure about the closed eyes thing though.
The curves of her ass and thighs are simply perfect.
Great photo shots of Brianna!!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Munchiedoll wrote:..not sure about the closed eyes thing though.
If you have some extra money to spend, I can most definitely recommend getting a second matching head with eyes closed, if available. Personally I started off with a 'closed eyes'-version as well, because the idea of having a doll constantly staring in some awkward direction beside me kinda freaked me out. It's great if you're sleeping with the doll or like to have her resting in the couch or something during the days, and personally I think it adds some emotion and pleasure to her face as well. Eventually I of course grew a bit tired of it, especially for photoshoots as some shots/scenes would be better with eyes open, so I bought the matching head with eyes. Now I often switch head back and forth for different occasions and photo's, which is great for variety and brings more life to the doll :) I would at least advice anyone to pick a head that has both alternatives available, just in case you'd be interested later on.

I certainly hope dolllover84 is still considering this, as it would be a great addition to his photosets :-D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Munchiedoll, thanks! I agree her ass and legs are perfectly shaped...she looks like she never skips leg day.

Nord, thanks for the comments! Your Engla looks beautiful! I hear that the new 141 model has upgraded wrists..hopefully they start back fitting that functionality into other models. One of Brianna's wrists is getting kinda floppy. I'm glad you like the sportswear theme, that's definitely my favorite too. I really like the idea of having the open eye version too, just for versatility. But I promised myself I would stop the spending for a while haha I think I've spent about as much on clothing as I have on Brianna herself. I've got some thoughts on digitally opening her eyes in post-production for some shots, but I haven't attempted it yet.

awnedr777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by awnedr777 »

Thanks for sharing these nice pics of her...

theArtist

Post by theArtist »

what are clothing sizes for your Brianna Doll? And where did you buy the clothes from?

NorcalDolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NorcalDolls »

WOW! super hot ! Nice pics

NorcalDolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NorcalDolls »

cANT GET ENOUGH OF HER PICS!

Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jordanjaythericeman »

theArtist wrote:what are clothing sizes for your Brianna Doll? And where did you buy the clothes from?
I will be ordering mine so I would also :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: like to know the sizes the ones you have are a perfect fit! :evidence: :evidence:

Anton

Post by Anton »

How are you finding the doll for standing poses?

Paladin04
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Paladin04 »

Amazing work. Everyone here has said it before or better. Love your work. Keep it up :)

INFORMATIONS