reallovesexdolls.com

Unexpected arrival - Aniyah*

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Unexpected arrival - Aniyah*

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, what a beauty! Happy honeymoon to you! Please keep the pics coming and submit your amazing lady to the Matrix if you haven´t yet.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Congrats! She is Beautiful and her eyes are striking to say the least! Enjoy!!!! :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Lovely.... she looks irresistible !, congrats :) :)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! She is very sexy!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Mr_Flibble wrote:First impression. That’s one heavy box. I’d read posts where weight was mentioned, and I’m thinking that 50lbs (22kgs) isn’t that bad (my real-world girlfriend is like 44 kgs, and I can lift her up okay, give her a piggy back ...), but it was more effort that I was expecting to carry the box up 2 flights of stairs. I totally sympathize now when people write about a doll being too heavy for their bad back.

Hey, so how is it now that you've had some time? I'd assume carrying the box is a lot worse than Aniyah herself? How is it carrying her around and posing her?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

She's a beauty! I can attest to how nice it is to wake up to your doll. Kelsi stays in my bed when I am sleeping or not at home, so I get to wake up next to her every day.

tracygray
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tracygray »

Beautiful pictures! You were definitely right in going for the 140 a-cup. I went for the d-cup and she's hard as hell to find proper clothes for - plus the weight!

divergs

Post by divergs »

beautiful girl! I love the lips and green eyes, very nice

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

She is really pretty, I have the 140 A cup too and just love how realistic she looks. These dolls are a challenge. My back hurt a bunch at first. Not use to lifting that much weight in a while. When I first got her and unpacked her I was wow, how am I going to get her out of this box. This is a good way to build my muscles back though and she is starting to feel a little bit lighter now. I am sure you will get use to it in time as well. I love the clothes you have for her so far. I am way behind on that since I just haven't had time to focus on more clothes yet. I do find, and I sense you are this way too, that her presence is a relaxing and peaceful feeling.

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I recently purchased Aniyah from RLSD on Sept 5 any info you can share would be appreciated. Love the pics of her. Also you said the shorts were too small what size did you end up getting? I'm looking forward for her arrival she is in packaging and shipping.

INFORMATIONS