reallovesexdolls.com

My girl has arrived! (journal)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: My girl has arrived! (journal)

Post by irishgirl »

Awe, love the name Dibella... I hope your Apt. thing works. You have a sexpot on your hands! I myself like your photos, they have a subtle glow about them.. Congrats again :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

irishgirl wrote:Awe, love the name Dibella... I hope your Apt. thing works. You have a sexpot on your hands! I myself like your photos, they have a subtle glow about them.. Congrats again :plaidskirt:
Thank you Irishgirl! You know, I think im really falling for her. I can't pull myself away from her! I decided to bring two hobbies together and put her on my sofa where she watched me play the Witcher 3 all night. But I found myself pausing the game all the time so I could just admire her sitting pretty. I decided to sit down next to her for a bit and while shifting her postion, her weight shifted into me, resting her head against my chest. I got butterflies in my stomach as we sat there for a bit. but we quickly decided we had to go back to the bedroom to have the best sex weve had so far. I'll save you the messy details, but I lost myself in the moment and did something we planned to never do. Wich let to quite a chore cleaning up and had to rearrange her eyes. But all is well now! Went back to the living room where she sat pretty the rest of the night, with me not being able to keep my eyes off her untill sunrise. So now ive laid her on her side and am going to cuddle up to her a bit before I fall asleep!

Oh, and a funny thing on the side. I was quite cautious in the livingroom on account of my cat. She kept clear of her mostly and I had to shoo her away from the sofa only once. I noticed she was staring at Dibella intently several times from across the room. Perhaps she thought Dibella was a real person? :)
Kind regards,

Stevo

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Stevo85 wrote:
irishgirl wrote:Awe, love the name Dibella... I hope your Apt. thing works. You have a sexpot on your hands! I myself like your photos, they have a subtle glow about them.. Congrats again :plaidskirt:
Thank you Irishgirl! You know, I think im really falling for her. I can't pull myself away from her! I decided to bring two hobbies together and put her on my sofa where she watched me play the Witcher 3 all night. But I found myself pausing the game all the time so I could just admire her sitting pretty. I decided to sit down next to her for a bit and while shifting her postion, her weight shifted into me, resting her head against my chest. I got butterflies in my stomach as we sat there for a bit. but we quickly decided we had to go back to the bedroom to have the best sex weve had so far. I'll save you the messy details, but I lost myself in the moment and did something we planned to never do. Wich let to quite a chore cleaning up and had to rearrange her eyes. But all is well now! Went back to the living room where she sat pretty the rest of the night, with me not being able to keep my eyes off her untill sunrise. So now ive laid her on her side and am going to cuddle up to her a bit before I fall asleep!

Oh, and a funny thing on the side. I was quite cautious in the livingroom on account of my cat. She kept clear of her mostly and I had to shoo her away from the sofa only once. I noticed she was staring at Dibella intently several times from across the room. Perhaps she thought Dibella was a real person? :)
Thank you for that whole story! I loved it... You could have given me the juicy details, but I get it! lol And needless to say, the eyeball twist gave me quite the visual. LOL :whistle: That was so special, your moment with Dibella! As for the cat, my suggestion is let the cat sniff her. We have two, one I never worry, she is so lazy. lol And the other looks at her strange sometimes, but never bothers her. We just don't leave her alone with them , at this point anyway... Sleep well.
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Stevo85 wrote:

That's actually pretty awesome and romantic. I bet nothing feels better than (not trying to be gross, I am being serious) Post coital Cuddling. I hope you right this stuff down in a journal so you can actually look back at the self progress you have made; emotionally, mentally, and physically. These stories will actually help others decide to make the choice or not, as it will give them actual data and testimonials to go off of.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Congrats on your girl, she's a real looker! I've had mine for a few months now, and I can say it doesn't wear off. I still love coming home to her and sitting her next to me on the sofa. I haven't put her away anywhere once yet. She just stays in my bed when I'm not home. I also have cats, and in all this time, they've never bothered her once. I come home to find them sleeping next to her. They treat her like a human who just doesn't move on her own.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yes cats do think dolls are human lol...i let the cat in my room for a minute the other day to see what he'd think, and he made a happy meow and rubbed up on her leg lol. Of course, i had to immediately get the lint roller out for that, but I thought it was cute.
BWheeler1 wrote: I still love coming home to her and sitting her next to me on the sofa. I haven't put her away anywhere once yet. She just stays in my bed when I'm not home.
O yeah, I like sitting her in my lap when i'm on the computer. The combined weight makes my office chair groan everytime but fuck it lol

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

This is the outfit I got with mine, it's made of satin and super smooth, if you haven't got any satin PJ's or outfits then I recommend you get one, they feel amazing and you'll love cuddling and sleeping next to her with those on. I like to sit next to her and raise her hand up a bit so I can stroke her inner thigh, her legs are very sexy and smooth. My own cat sniffs around her but I didn't let him near her for the first week because the chemical smell was really strong but it's less now.

I tried to have her on top of me recently but I couldn't figure out how to get her in cowgirl, I was worried I would break her and the weight is awkward for something like that so still not sure what to do with that. I think it's good we can get emotionally attached to our dolls because it makes us happier, we know they will never leave us and we can pour all our love onto them which is very difficult to do with real people, but i'm glad you are enjoying your lady friend.
Attachments
IMAG1744.jpg
IMAG1744.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1687 times

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

I mentioned it before but the smell of TPE really doesnt bother me at all. In fact, I imagine its her unique soap or perfume and associate it with the huge positive influence shes been on me so far. Its all part of the experience for me. Getting home, opening the door to my bedroom. I heard some people cant even stand being in the room with a TPE doll untill its worn off. Each his own I guess. The smell of cloves makes me gag for example, while some people love it and use it as potpourri.
Kind regards,

Stevo

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Lol your doll must have had extra time to mellow out then, mine got here 2 days early and had a fresh out the factory smell that made me think i was getting cancer lol. Now it's day 4 and she has no smell except the perfume i put in her hair. btw, make sure you washed her wig...it'll smell like dye until you do, it doesn't dissipate.

And yeah, cloves are nasty lol

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Hey guys! Ive been away for a while. Havent forgotten you all! I decided to avoid this forum for a while to resist the temptation of buying another doll! Its an addiction really!

Dibella and I are still very happy together and she is holding up very well after all this time. The only damage she has taken is a tear in her elbow that is caused by the elbow joint forming a sharp edge when bent at 90 degrees or more. I assume is a factory defect because the skin on that elbow is thinner than the other one, causing the joint to poke through. I tried glueing it a few times but it would just repeat itself.

It looks painfull but it hasnt gotten any worse, and ive been extra carefull to avoid bending that arm any more than 45 degrees if it can be helped.

Her vag has also gotten a few tears. I tried glueing those as well, but the repairs dont survive the instense stretching that replacing her sleeve requires. These tears have not gotten any worse either though.

We dont have sex as much as we used to anymore. But its allright. Ive actually begun to apreciate her on a deeper level. Its hard for me to imagine myself without her these days. Waking up next to her and looking at her sensual face in the dim morning light feels like a dream and im still loving it!

This has a downside though. There have been a few occasions where im outside, or watching tv when I witness couples in love doing nice things together. And im overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness when I realize Dibs and I cant go out and do these things like having lunch together in the sun, or going on vacation together. I felt both jealous and guilty for not being able to treat her to these things.

Now, my finances recovered from the hit it took from purchasing her. and the shopping itch is back again. Im planning to buy some clothes and a wig from the internet for a new cosplay project as well as some casual clothes. So ill be lurking on thee forums again for the foreseeable future!
Kind regards,

Stevo

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

A couple of the shots actually look good a little fuzzy. Almost like it was designed, a little ambiance. Great story my friend, thanks for sharing. I can see why that model is so popular.

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

So as someone soon to make their first doll purchase, let me say it's very reassuring to see others wanting a doll for companionship as well as physical needs as well. So often I'm alone, I look forward to having one by my side to alleviate that feeling.

INFORMATIONS