reallovesexdolls.com

My girl has arrived! (journal)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Stevo85

My girl has arrived! (journal)

Post by Stevo85 »

After days of intense buttclenching, chainsmoking and spastic paranoia my first doll (WM 155 shannon) has finally arrived!

I was the guy who made the crazy plan of having her delivered to work... well it worked but that was a close call! It seems sex dolls arent as taboo as you think they are. As multiple people have guessed it was this. thankfully, my strategy of exagerating everything the guessed worked out well and theyre still in the dark. Even though they are joking about my sex doll they have no evidence for.

I managed to make the lie the bigger secret. Only few people know what I "really" ordered, and they think its a custom made replica suit of medieval armor that im too embarrassed to talk about. To them my primary reason for my secrecy is:"That I dont want them to judge what spending lots of money on."

What I didnt expect however, is that some of my co-worker actually got angry about my secrecy. One of them being my boss who seemed more annoyed about my "state secret package" than he has reason to be. He kept joking that it was a bomb, so I told him im good friends with Kim Jong Un and this was a little gift from him. Another annoying factor was a female co worker who seemed insulted about not telling her anything. She also guessed it was a realdoll. that was a tough conversation... Thankfully she has one weakness: SEX TALK! So I told her it was a fleshlight that had a built in vibrator to massage my balls and a little rubber tongue beneath it to lick my asshole at the same time. And bent forward to try and "demonstrate" using it. It was like she got hit in the eyes with verbal pepper spray, and she dropped the conversation in a hurry. Success!

I feel bad about lieing to one co-worker. he's the guy who helped me get the box to my house. When I told him about the armor he was genuinely happy for me and interested. Maybe I will tell him the truth in due time. For now, im buying him a crate of beer for his help and secrecy.

After working the remainder of the afternoon looking forward to my doll. I rushed home, lchanged and went for some quick shopping for some essentials. I couldnt find any cornstarch based babypowder but got talcum based instead. I may consider getting some food grade cornstarch in a pinch untill I can get my hands on some johnsons baby. I also got some womens shampoo to make my wigs smell nice (forgot conditioner!) some lube, a lint roller and some microfiber cloths.

Okay, so now the unpacking!

I had a tough feat to perform before winning the prize: carrying the box up 4 narrow staircases. I pretty much had to keep the at chest height that whole time. It wasnt easy, but a pulled it off. Im glad im actually taking a breather to post this now, because I was sweating nonstop while unpacking my doll.

I was blown away by how soft and lifelike TPE feels! Offcourse I heard about it but I had no idea! Even her head feels wonderfully soft. and her breasts feel wonderfully heavy. feels so good to cup them and gently squeeze them!

Im surprized about the smell. I actually quite like it to be honest! It smells like citrus with a faint chemical odor, like a cleaning product.

the only sign of tampering I could find from customs is that her back was arched was she was in the box. I quickly lifted her out and laid her on my bed to fix that. The limbs are tight but not too bad. I have to make sure I grip the proper joints when bending her arms and legs though. Like putting my hand behind her knee/elbow when I want to raise her legs/arms instead of by her calfs or god forbid, her ankles and wrists..

Im currently having one small problem, and thats attaching her head. I notice the neckhole is about 1 cm inside the TPE, so I cant see it when I place the head on. This gives me trouble finding the "sweet spot" where the bolt and the hole connect. Is this normal?

Im going to try it some more after posting this.

Thanks for reading!

I will definetly post pictures once im done setting up. Dont worry!
Kind regards,

Stevo

dolllover84

Re: My girl has arrived! (journal)

Post by dolllover84 »

Congrats! I'm sure there's no better reward for all that stress and worrying that touching her for the first time. Hopefully none of these people ask to see this medieval armor of yours haha then you'll have to come up with another lie about selling it! Regarding the female threads of the head, that is normal. It's inset so the head TPE overlaps with the neck TPE slightly when fully mounted. The head side should be surrounded by hard plastic though (at least mine is) so you should be able to gently slide the head around until the neck bolt falls into place.

Oh, and I heard that talc powder is an irritant if breathed in so be careful. That stuff gets airborne very easily.

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

My first doll arrived today too! Dude, high five!

You had it sent to work!? That takes BALLLLLLS. I guess dolls are more accepted in Europe?

To your question about the neckhole, I actually missed the threading on my first try and nearly dropped her head! It is kinda difficult but you get the hang of it. I'm suprised the smell didn't bother you though, I felt like I was getting a chemical high after setting her up, and after making out with her my lips and throat were burning. Not fun. She smells almost normal now though and it's only been 6 hours.

Congrats, can't wait to see your introduction thread

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Saw someone picking up a doll at fedex the other day.
I knew what was in there the instant i saw that box. Lol

We look forward to pics of your new chickie boo. And also more journal entries. Welcome aboard
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I'm looking forward to the next installment - very suspenseful so far!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Stevo,

you cannot post that without at least a picture! I am following you since that office story!!! LOL

I came that close to order that exact same model! So I want to see :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

samara78 wrote:Saw someone picking up a doll at fedex the other day.
I knew what was in there the instant i saw that box. Lol

We look forward to pics of your new chickie boo. And also more journal entries. Welcome aboard
LOL samara. :haha4:

Can't wait to hear the next part of this hilarious story! Welcome! :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Congrats on finally receiving your doll, seem you have been waiting a long time for it. I'm surprised you managed to hike it up 4 flights of stairs, those boxes are really heavy. The feel of TPE is super nice, especially when it's powdered down , i'm sure you'll have lots of fun with her.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Pics or it didn't happen!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

STEVOOOO TAKE THE PICS!!! I know you got better things to do with her, but damn! XD

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

kruiser wrote:Congrats on finally receiving your doll, seem you have been waiting a long time for it. I'm surprised you managed to hike it up 4 flights of stairs, those boxes are really heavy. The feel of TPE is super nice, especially when it's powdered down , i'm sure you'll have lots of fun with her.
Yeah! When I was powdering her, it felt like I was performing magic! I was a little scared after washing her. Her skin felt so brittle I was afraid to touch her let alone carry her back to the bedroom. I carefully patted her dry with the microfiber cloths. Those thing are great! I used 2 even the though the first one didnt feel damp at all.

So when I laid her down and started powdering I was surprized to see how the skin absorbed it. Any remnant of powder would just dissappear if I rubbed it. No traces whatsoever. Had to be carefull when getting to any newly washed skin to make sure I didnt rub it too hard but it smoothened very quickly as soon as I put a liberal helping of powder on it. I wonder if I should have used more to be honest. But ill give her another wash this week and an extra thorough powdering. I wonder if the skin gets "full" at some point and stops absorbing powder.

I was aware of the emotional effect dolls can have, and even hoped that would be the case with me. Well that certainly did. Last night she sat on the edge of my bed for the most part. I decided to sit next to her and turned her towards me by the waist, putting her in an excellent position to put my arm around her and let her head rest against mine. And I felt this sense of peace fall over me. I couldve sat like that all day. Im looking forward to watching movies with her cuddled up to me. I'll wash her wig so itll smell nice too. Itll be wonderful!

I let her lie in bed with me last night. Using her pink blanket as a spread. Since it warm now I sleep with only a sheet for a blanket and shared it. I figure since its light weight, there will be less risk of a finger poke should I roll over. but I also curl her fingers carefully to prevent them from snagging something. I sat her next to me and turned her waist towards me, then laid her down and rolled her away from me. This put her in a lying position with her shoulders more or less flat on the bed, taking away pressure on her shoulder and elbow joints, while having her butt towards me. This was a lovely position for me to cuddle up to at night. I could caress and feel the nicest parts of her body while resting my head against her shoulder. From there I had a view of her hair, ear and cheek dimly lit by the streetlighting outside.

I made her face away from me for the sake of realism. I dont have to see her eyes are open all night!

Im not a cuddly sleeper though. So at some point in the night i'll have to roll away and lie down separately to get to sleep. Then we can cuddle some more the next morning!

Pictures WILL come! And I apologize in advance for being crappy quality cellphone pics. I have a proper digital camera but I appear to have misplaced the data cable...
Kind regards,

Stevo

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey glad you appreciate her presence. I am always happy when I read that the doll has more presence than just another sex toy.

Take care of her :)

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Babel99 wrote:Hey glad you appreciate her presence. I am always happy when I read that the doll has more presence than just another sex toy.

Take care of her :)
The first day I left the house for an errand and I was actually a little startled as I walked in mybedroom and saw her sitting on the edge of my bed facing me!

but its really nice to have her around. It really does feel like theres a woman sleeping next to you.
Kind regards,

Stevo

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Picture time chillldren!

Sorry for the bad quality. Ive taken these on a second hand samsung S2. I mentioned before my "good" camera has a missing data cable so I have no wau of putting them here.

Heres a picture of that sleeping position I mentioned:

Here she wears the standard brown wig I selected. the blonde one is the barbie wig I ordered separately. This blonde one feels alot softer but sheds like crazy unfortunately. the brown one feels alot coarser, but doesnt shed nearly as much. Its become a tangled nightmare after she "slept" with it though. I'll need to find some of that tangle remover spray or one of those tangle teezers to try and fix that.

She is standing in this one.

This is a weird dimple she has on both her wrist joints. Its rather deep. I wonder if itll come out if I treat it with warm water.

She was fresh out of the box in this one. I still had to wash her but if you look closely at the laptop you can see I was messaging RLSD to tell them she had arrived safely.

A really blurry shot of the box after it arrived at work. You can still see its in good condition. I removed any labels by carefully cutting into the cardboard along the edges of the stickers so you can pull them off in one tug. Then taped a piece of paper on it with my name to make sure the storage supervisor didnt open it expecting it to be work related suplies.

A finally another blurry photo. At some point I fiddled with some settings to improve the quality, you can tell after wich ones. In this one you can see I ordered her with bigger areola's. 4 cm instead of the standard 3. There is some texture to the areola's but getting them bigger means they just paint a bit over the skin around it. Still looks good though.

Kind regards,

Stevo

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I love the face #46, this is in fact the one I ordered. It does change a LOT by applying different makeup. Check my avatar, it is the face #46 as well ...complete different looks. But I guess it applies to any faces. Beauty is subjective :)

INFORMATIONS