reallovesexdolls.com

First time buyer

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Galvanic

First time buyer

Post by Galvanic »

I have just broken up with the 'not so better half' of 5 years and have no desire to get into another relationship. So I ordered a hand held blowjob machine. And that lead me to sex dolls. And I have not been able to think of much else since discovering this wonderful world. Been doing a lot of research and could use some feedback on what to buy, who to buy it from. I am leaning towards a TPE doll. Not that that narrows down my options. My ex is 5'1" and so I was leaning towards the 145cm and the 157cm Real Love Sex Doll options. Does anyone have advice, experience or thoughts on the matter? I would like to see actual dolls delivered pictures not just the same glammer shots that are shown on 8 different websites. Thanks in advance.

Galvanic

Andy-74

Re: First time buyer

Post by Andy-74 »

Hi Galvanic and wellcome.
You can find a lot of pictures this forum taken By doll owners.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Take your time and thoroughly explore TDF before you make a decision. There is lots of great content and great advice here.

As far as doll height goes, it just comes down to personal preference. If you like shorter women, you will probably like a shorter doll.

Remember that dolls are dead weight & that you will not always be able to use ideal lifting technique, so be careful not to buy a doll that is beyond your lifting capability.

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Endril

Post by Endril »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEOXQ_Cxfjc I have several videos of my dolls from http://www.reallovesexdolls.com where I give advice, tips, and experiences. Check them out might help you. Thanks!
The above youtube link is my youtube channel. Dont forget to subscribe.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Galvanic and welcome to TDF! You will probably get a lot of advice from other members over the next few days but what DollAfficionado said is very good advice. Weight and movement around for dressing, washing and cleaning can be a very important issue if you have to go up and down stairs for instance. Anything above about 26kg for me starts to get a bit of a struggle! Many of the 156/157cm dolls come in around that weight for a 'B' cup or 27-28kg for a 'D to K' cup. Good luck in your searching!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Galvanic

Post by Galvanic »

Hey guys, firstly, thanks for all the words! I appreciate any and all thoughts, suggestions, hints and whatnots. As for the weight of her, I look at it this way. I'd rather get the doll I want aesthetically and have a tougher time moving her around than to get one that is easy to move but not satisfying to my minds eye. And her look has got to be the most important aspect for me. I haven't even finished doing my 'research' and I am sooo excited about what I will be doing with her. I see so many great pictures and while I've never been photography minded or artistically inclined I can't wait to take loads of photos and share them with the world. I think this is going to be a great chapter in my life.

Galvanic

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

This is probably off topic but... I've read so many people that have seemed to replace or almost replace real women with these girls so if they ever get mechanical movement and say a beating heart and hmm say a incubator of sorts "REAL" women will be basically obsolete
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

LabRat1957
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LabRat1957 »

This is probably off topic but... I've read so many people that have seemed to replace or almost replace real women with these girls so if they ever get mechanical movement and say a beating heart and hmm say a incubator of sorts "REAL" women will be basically obsolete
Yep... may be not all that far off. They can thank feminism, the courts, and often their own actions for that. MGTOW!!

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@Galvanic
i can only say, don't get in the urge. Do more research. There is no rush. But i will stand by RLSD with my eyes closed.
BUT make sure she is soft, because sometime wm makes them harder and is not a cuddle buddy then. But is strong and less willing to brake.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Males as a whole may not be the brightest of living things but we don't have completely fucked up priorities...

Man logic.

Can i eat it? No. Can i kill it? No okay fuck it
Can i fuck it? No can i eat it? No okay kill it
Can i kill it? No can i fuck it? No okay eat it
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Galvanic hasn't visited since July last year so I think he is not reading any of these posts now!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Galvanic wrote:I have just broken up with the 'not so better half' of 5 years and have no desire to get into another relationship. So I ordered a hand held blowjob machine. And that lead me to sex dolls. And I have not been able to think of much else since discovering this wonderful world. Been doing a lot of research and could use some feedback on what to buy, who to buy it from. I am leaning towards a TPE doll. Not that that narrows down my options. My ex is 5'1" and so I was leaning towards the 145cm and the 157cm Real Love Sex Doll options. Does anyone have advice, experience or thoughts on the matter? I would like to see actual dolls delivered pictures not just the same glammer shots that are shown on 8 different websites. Thanks in advance.

Galvanic
Welcome to the revolution

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

My suggestion as a first time buyer is familiarize yourself with the different "models" of the different manufacturers, so you don't get lost in the maze of "Betty" or "Suzy", or "Debbie" just to find out they are the same model with a different head and/or wig. Second would be kind of what you already nailed. Pick your size carefully. Your also right to want to see delivered dolls. I love the glamour shots, and the non G photos are good too, but most of the time it's a tiny bit of let down from glamour. Third, read, read, and read the care and maintenance threads.

INFORMATIONS