reallovesexdolls.com

Brianna featured in "Asstrophysicist"

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Bushbishop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Brianna featured in "Asstrophysicist"

Post by Bushbishop »

WM should pay you a commission. You have sold me on my first doll. That's incredible. New member here.
So, the way I'm seeing it is this: for the price of about 10-15 go-nowhere dinner/drink dates with some average chick,
and probably not get laid, I can come home and play with this and not experience any of the associated bullshit:

Looks like a good plan to me!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Munchiedoll wrote:WM should pay you a commission. You have sold me on my first doll. That's incredible. New member here.
So, the way I'm seeing it is this: for the price of about 10-15 go-nowhere dinner/drink dates with some average chick,
and probably not get laid, I can come home and play with this and not experience any of the associated bullshit:

Looks like a good plan to me!
Exactly.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

dolllover84 wrote:Brianna has something special to share with all of you today. This is a continuation of her entry for the July contest theme "nerdy girl". This set showcases some new post-production processing techniques that I've been practicing. Facial details are brought to life with thick lashes and lusciously full and glossy lips. I'm not into doing makeup so I apply my makeup with my digital paintbrush haha ;-) I've also been a bit more bold with my neckline blends to add to the realism. On occasion I even move the hairline down a smidge to make the hair look less wig-like.

The biggest impact, in my opinion, is a technique called "dodge and burn" that I've been researching and experimenting with. It helps to add some depth and dimension to an otherwise flat-looking image. It definitely adds some drama to the photos!

Let me know what you guys think of these next generation photos!

P.S. who can find all of the 'TDF's hidden in the equations? ;-)
Simply Gorgeous dolllover84, thank-you. Brianna is my favourite girl on here by some distance... classy and Hot, Hot, Hot :P :P
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

I am creeping up behind her hope she dose not move,great pics..

Bushbishop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bushbishop »

This doll right here looks like the perfect doll for me. Definitely one of my favorites here, however this will be my first foray with purchasing a doll and the price is a little stiff for a first try. I think I'm going to check out a smaller model for my first one, perhaps a WM 100 Riley or similar. Should that go well, I'll most likely be looking at this 135 WM-A in this exact configuration. She's amazing.

jblock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jblock »

She is spectacular! Thank you for sharing.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Munchiedoll wrote:This doll right here looks like the perfect doll for me. Definitely one of my favorites here, however this will be my first foray with purchasing a doll and the price is a little stiff for a first try. I think I'm going to check out a smaller model for my first one, perhaps a WM 100 Riley or similar. Should that go well, I'll most likely be looking at this 135 WM-A in this exact configuration. She's amazing.
Why is the Riley face so popular? I personally don´t like it that much.

Check out the # 103 head.
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule 3a

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thank you so much for the kind comments you guys. I love coming up with new themes and doing photo shoots, but I love hearing your opinions even more. Thanks for the support!!

Harley Gaga
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Harley Gaga »

Man I love these pics, she's so gorgeous

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Your post rocks. I subscribed and put you on my friends list. Thank you for your great pics. They are beautiful.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

Harley Gaga
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Harley Gaga »

Freddielinton wrote:
Munchiedoll wrote:This doll right here looks like the perfect doll for me. Definitely one of my favorites here, however this will be my first foray with purchasing a doll and the price is a little stiff for a first try. I think I'm going to check out a smaller model for my first one, perhaps a WM 100 Riley or similar. Should that go well, I'll most likely be looking at this 135 WM-A in this exact configuration. She's amazing.
Why is the Riley face so popular? I personally don´t like it that much.

Check out the # 103 head.
I couldn't agree more, consider the 103 Natasha. She is gorgeous in person too. Riley always looks too surprised for me

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

I would have paid more attention in physics class!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW...love the shots...really really do...so well done...and love the stargate themes too....she would look sexy even in Jaffa Armour.....

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

fab3000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fab3000 »

Geez these are some amazing photos, please keep them coming

Paladin04
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Paladin04 »

The nerd in me wishes it knew a nerd like her. Sexy and smart is the deadliest combination imo. My favorite set by far.

INFORMATIONS