reallovesexdolls.com

Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Post by bentone »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:It's frustrating to me that out of the 62 photos on your site, none of them is from directly behind. One of the most important angles to me. It almost seems you've avoided this angle? Profile photos can be misleading, and it's important to know what your doll will look like from all angles.
While I didn't shoot that exact position, there are at least a dozen booty shots from the rear in the full set of pictures on the Real Love Sex Dolls website. https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-zoe/

Here a just a few below. I think these are good sampling of that ASS, and I'm pretty sure the full set of images has every single angle of her. :wink:

Regards, Stacey RLSD

Love that booty!!!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Overall an excellent mid-size, mid-weight doll for those who love curvier women.

After reading some threads on TDF it seems wise to AVOID the super soft TPE version and stick to the regular TPE doll as the beautiful curvy butt appears to be easily damaged when using the super soft TPE

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nice Butt! :whistle:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

INFORMATIONS